PDA

View Full Version : I want to be a Skinny Bitch !!!!

chloe
07-21-2011, 08:40 PM
:laugh2:
http://www.skinnybitch.net/

My niece workouts to the skinny bitch dvds, and they are real abusive and mean and call you a bitch throughout the workout hehe, I need that because I wanna be a skinny bitch:rolleyes:

Luna Tick has a fat bottom she needs desperately to do a skinny bitch workout , " Gawd Bitch, your ass is FAT " :laugh:

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 08:43 PM
Abusive workout videos?

chloe
07-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Abusive workout videos?

well.... you can abuse your body by overeating or work that fat ass off bitch (I didn't call you a bitch.... I'm practicing my aerobics instructing to my friend luna tick she's a big fat ass.....krispy creme addict shhh) :rolleyes:

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 08:48 PM
Just commenting on the technique of verbal abuse for weight loss.

chloe
07-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Just commenting on the technique of verbal abuse for weight loss.

Oh...Hi Wind Song ;)

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Nice to meet you.

chloe
07-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Nice to meet you.

You too:salute:

Wind Song i sure hope these videos work because I ordered all of them for Luna Tick, she is bordering morbidly obese YIKE$S !!!

I am only a little bit chubby so they can water down my insults, instead of saying move your fat azz bitch which is what they will definately say to luna tick, to me they can say shake your sweet azz sexy bitch but do a million more situps for that belly fat bitch:rolleyes:

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 09:00 PM
OK. Move yer azz bitch.:dance:

chloe
07-21-2011, 09:04 PM
OK. Move yer azz bitch.:dance:

Thanks Wind Song my sweet azz moved alot when I read what you typed, let me know if you'd like to go skinny bitching with me and luna tick.

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 09:05 PM
Naw. I try to avoid abuse in my leisure time.

chloe
07-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Naw. I try to avoid abuse in my leisure time.

wow you must be real skinny.......I hope you not an anorexic gasp !

chloe
07-21-2011, 09:16 PM
For those with sensitive tummies definately don't click the video, it just reminded me of the last time I went out clubbing with luna tick, we went to an IHOP at 3:00 am and she was all Ted Kennedy Drunk and this song was playing in the background she ate 2 whole plates of chicken wings and waffles in one song !!!! ...someone needs a skinny bitch intervention and it ain't just my fat stomach bitch...hint hint

8A-IXys7C2Y

Wind Song
07-21-2011, 09:22 PM
Doesn't your fat friend make you feel better? I don't need to join the abusive exercise program, I just need to surround myself with tubbies.

chloe
07-21-2011, 09:38 PM
Doesn't your fat friend make you feel better? I don't need to join the abusive exercise program, I just need to surround myself with tubbies.

Oh My Wind Song, you are quite clever aren't you? Yes your right it does make me feel better to know that I ain't the only chubster around these damn boards because luna tick is hitting the biggest loser level of obesity.......she used to be a vegan and fell off the wagon and got fat.

Anyways if your anorexic we can't hang out because I'll be too jealous of you.... but if you at least 19 pounds overweight I might replace luna tick with you....as luna tick always "abandons me emotionally" at the worst moments of my life, and that is the only reason I am overweight I have to eat ice cream to kill the one sidedness and unfairness of my so called friendship with luna tick. Basically it's her fault Im fat.:rolleyes:

J.T
07-21-2011, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQzab7sNCzs

I overcame my bone structure and metabolism
I made myself engage in mind-numbing conversation
A fad diet left me with skin, bone and bitterness
starved myself to a petite listening to repetitive electro shit

Prey to the fairies
she got her wish
tied up and vacuous
she made the switch
step into her carriage
put on the ritz
saliva laced malicious
skinny little bitch (singin’)

LA LA LA LA

hey, like my tats? Full sleeve, Black and White
2 toned, no-ones’ home, in today, out tonight
shiny happy die alone, viscous girls, plastic guys
you keep on scratching my back and I’ll scratch out your eyes

(he is the) home coming queen, hip new breed of clique
wears a Tiara made of daggers and is in the top 8
you throw him a kiss he throws hi-voltage bouquets
if he can’t have your affection then he’ll thrive on your hate

membrane of bitterness
words that rip
Topped of with a tongue with your name on it’s tip
Hatred for a skeleton
ugly and rich
all wrapped up in a skinny little bitch (singin')

LA LA LA LA

chloe
07-21-2011, 09:58 PM
I psychically feel that J.T. is a Skinny Bitch and super Hot Sexxxy too, GRRRR I'm jealous of that BITCH:laugh:....but don't hex me for it :rolleyes:

J.T
07-21-2011, 09:59 PM

chloe
07-21-2011, 10:07 PM
metaphysically I have studied Luna tick's obesity disorder because I am a caring friend and I realized her obesity and overeating is about filling up her empty life and stuffing her rage because of her boyfriend running off with that transvestite.

I know if it had happened to me that would really be a slam to my ego because the transvestite looked more like a woman then luna tick does.....it's no wonder the boyfriend chose him/her !!!....just sayin.... But don't worry were gonna go skinny bitching and really show ALL the MEN those skinny bastards how HAWT AND IN DEMAND we ARE....:cool:...they will CRAVE US instead of twinkies...oooh twinks he he

chloe
07-21-2011, 10:11 PM

W00t Happened ????? Did you do some hoo doo voo doo to make it disappear......

gabosaurus
07-21-2011, 11:39 PM
As a certified Skinny Bitch, I often wonder what the big deal is. I don't meet many women clamoring to join the No Boobs, No Butt Club.

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 01:10 AM
You lying bitch! You've started this unfounded rumor out of your revenge lust. It's not my fault Sven fell in love with me and not you. My souffles and my thighs are way better than yours. So are the creative ways I used my souffles with my thighs. Hunky Sven our master chef docent fell for me. He gave me his masterful massages. He rubbed me, not you, and in all the right places. He'll be back from Sweden soon, and he's not gonna get scared off by your catty lies about my thighs. Bitch!

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:37 AM
You lying bitch! You've started this unfounded rumor out of your revenge lust. It's not my fault Sven fell in love with me and not you. My souffles and my thighs are way better than yours. So are the creative ways I used my souffles with my thighs. Hunky Sven our master chef docent fell for me. He gave me his masterful massages. He rubbed me, not you, and in all the right places. He'll be back from Sweden soon, and he's not gonna get scared off by your catty lies about my thighs. Bitch!

Sven has a "Dough Fetish" he loves rubbing pillsbury dough with his hands, I caught him one night opening dozens of cans of the sticky goo, he was taking pictures of all the raw dough fresh out of the can and then running his hands through the dough and shaping it into provacative poses.....he didn't know I was watching and he kept calling the dough Luna and then he rolled himself over a large lump of dough and said call me chef boyardee luna, humiliate me baby, I love your big fat rolls luna....I know it still hurts he left you for the drag queen....but if it cheers you up the twink was a lot fatter then you honey even if she looked more like a woman then you do.:rolleyes:

Now drop and give me 100 bitch:laugh:

chloe
07-22-2011, 08:46 AM
As a certified Skinny Bitch, I often wonder what the big deal is. I don't meet many women clamoring to join the No Boobs, No Butt Club.

Look skinny bitch, you are both skinny AND pretty, wtf are you doing in here? If your not going to verbally abuse me and luna tick to workout I will have to view you as hostile unhelpful and non supportive of our massive weightloss goals.

I've been trying to join your club for years, but just like the ana mia girls your all mean and laugh at me when I am crying into my slice of white birthday cake with buttercream frosting that I bought at the bakery on clearance.

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 12:31 PM
Sven has a "Dough Fetish" he loves rubbing pillsbury dough with his hands, I caught him one night opening dozens of cans of the sticky goo, he was taking pictures of all the raw dough fresh out of the can and then running his hands through the dough and shaping it into provacative poses.....he didn't know I was watching and he kept calling the dough Luna and then he rolled himself over a large lump of dough and said call me chef boyardee luna, humiliate me baby, I love your big fat rolls luna....I know it still hurts he left you for the drag queen....but if it cheers you up the twink was a lot fatter then you honey even if she looked more like a woman then you do.:rolleyes:

Now drop and give me 100 bitch:laugh:

Well, the drag queen actually has something I don't (and don't want), and I guess it's really weird he's into that. Quit calling me fat. I'm gonna go exercise right now. It's freaking me out to even think about gaining thunder thighs, much less to actually have them.

Sven also has some strange fetish about being spanked by some teacher named Miss Crabtree.

chloe
07-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Well, the drag queen actually has something I don't (and don't want), and I guess it's really weird he's into that. Quit calling me fat. I'm gonna go exercise right now. It's freaking me out to even think about gaining thunder thighs, much less to actually have them.

Sven also has some strange fetish about being spanked by some teacher named Miss Crabtree.

Where is sven, I kind of miss his delicate polish sausage wrapped in a blanket of sauerkraut dish, that was some good eating days we used to have before we got fat huh?

J.T
07-22-2011, 06:37 PM
Puch that tush, bitch!!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/warnerbros/videos/7/

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Where is sven, I kind of miss his delicate polish sausage wrapped in a blanket of sauerkraut dish, that was some good eating days we used to have before we got fat huh?

You need to swallow many more sausages. You're anorexic. You think we're fat because you can't see straight. I loved Sven's zucchini with his sour cream. He had a special technique where he stroked it over an open flame, getting it really hot and then creaming it at just the right time. I tried to learn the special timing of his strokes, but it was very, very hard. His best, though, were his kumquats with salty nuts. Mmmmmm, so divine.

J.T
07-22-2011, 06:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q4vLQHveQc

I got no manners and I'm not too clean
But I know what I like, if you know what I mean
What'll people say? Well mister cantcha see
It don't mean spit to me
Hot damn, Lord above,
I want a lotta woman with a lotta love
Well, thin is in, but it's plain to see,
it don't mean spit to me
I need: big hips, sweet lips, make a man outta me
The bigger the cushion,
the better the pushin' - most definitely

(I need a whole lotta woman)
To keep me satisfied
Baby, for ride after ride after ride
Yeah, 'cause what you are is what you eat
And I need something sweet

Lock the windows, close the doors,
then she get down on all fours
Let the neighbors talk, but can't you see,
it don't mean spit to me
No! Oh yeah!
Yes I do, to keep me satisfied
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, yeah,
for ride after ride after ride
I'm tellin' you, 'cause what you are is what you eat
And I need something sweet (I want somethin')

[Instrumental break]
never did, never will

Yeah, 'cause meatless girls don't satisfy me
Mama mama, for ride after ride after ride
(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah, that's right,
what you are is who you eat
And I need something
Oh, I need a whole lotta woman
(I need a whole lotta woman) Hey, Bruce
(I need a whole lotta woman) Yeah yeah, oh oh oh

gabosaurus
07-22-2011, 06:58 PM
Of course, I am an 5-foot even, so it would be unnatural for me to be large. Unfortunately, the onset of a lot of medication has caused my weight to balloon to as much as 120 pounds.
My meat and potatoes loving husband, as well as my active 10 year old daughter, prohibit me from trying anything dietary. So we are having pot roast, baked potatoes and veggies tonight. Because one never need a reason to pig out. :poke:

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Of course, I am an 5-foot even, so it would be unnatural for me to be large. Unfortunately, the onset of a lot of medication has caused my weight to balloon to as much as 120 pounds.
My meat and potatoes loving husband, as well as my active 10 year old daughter, prohibit me from trying anything dietary. So we are having pot roast, baked potatoes and veggies tonight. Because one never need a reason to pig out. :poke:

I've seen your picture you can't even Lie YOUR PRETTY AND SKINNY, 120 pounds of perfection is that what your saying....well shit....pass the potroast:laugh:

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Puch that tush, bitch!!

http://www.viddler.com/explore/warnerbros/videos/7/

I like it when you flirt with me, it gives me the motivation i need to exercise so I can impress you with my big blue eyes:rolleyes:

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:12 PM
You need to swallow many more sausages. You're anorexic. You think we're fat because you can't see straight. I loved Sven's zucchini with his sour cream. He had a special technique where he stroked it over an open flame, getting it really hot and then creaming it at just the right time. I tried to learn the special timing of his strokes, but it was very, very hard. His best, though, were his kumquats with salty nuts. Mmmmmm, so divine.

swedish meatballs OMG they are HUGE !!!!

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 07:27 PM
You've gotta try spotted dick. Mmmmm, so good! Here's a recipe for it:

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/spotdick.htm

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:38 PM
You've gotta try spotted dick. Mmmmm, so good! Here's a recipe for it:

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/spotdick.htm

Hey do you think J.T. has good recipes ?

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 08:12 PM
Hey do you think J.T. has good recipes ?

No, I think he's more the type to make you dress in a skimpy maid's outfit and order you around and make you do the cooking. Mmmmmm. Think he has any handcuffs?

chloe
07-22-2011, 09:32 PM
No, I think he's more the type to make you dress in a skimpy maid's outfit and order you around and make you do the cooking. Mmmmmm. Think he has any handcuffs?

So he's old fashioned, I like that !!! Are we really sure he's a he? I am sensing "she" either way I feel chemistry. :rolleyes:

gabosaurus
07-22-2011, 11:36 PM
There is nothing sexier than a bunch of fat chicks talking about food. :p

Luna Tick
07-23-2011, 12:22 PM
We went to cooking school together. We're supposed to talk about food. And we're not fat.

chloe
07-23-2011, 10:54 PM
We went to cooking school together. We're supposed to talk about food. And we're not fat.

But Im pleasantly plump I had a rolo mcflurry on the road today, and It made me DAMN MAD how the cheapskates musta only crumbled one rolo candy for the entire shake GRRRRR !!!!

I was LIVID !!!!:laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-23-2011, 11:05 PM
Who would ever guess that fat chicks enjoy making stir fry?

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QhOIBF9Ptc0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="349" width="425"></iframe>

chloe
07-23-2011, 11:08 PM
Who would ever guess that fat chicks enjoy making stir fry?

<iframe height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QhOIBF9Ptc0" frameBorder="0" width="425" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

I only like eating stir fry:laugh2:

gabosaurus
07-23-2011, 11:12 PM
I never had stir fry until my brother in law first made it for me after he married my sister. Who would have thought that great stir fry could be made by a Mexican dude? :p

chloe
07-23-2011, 11:20 PM
I never had stir fry until my brother in law first made it for me after he married my sister. Who would have thought that great stir fry could be made by a Mexican dude? :p

Fat Mexican dudes make the best cooks:laugh2:, my sister is also married to a fat mexican:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
07-23-2011, 11:26 PM
My brother in law is 6-6 and weighs about 250. But there isn't any fat on him. His cooking skills come from being kicked out of his home when he was 14 and living on the streets as a gang member.
I asked him how he managed to cook up a mean stir fry. He said the Oriental stores were easier to steal from. :laugh:
But he cooks up a mean steak, and some of the best Mexican food ever.

chloe
07-23-2011, 11:36 PM
my brother in law is 6-6 and weighs about 250. But there isn't any fat on him. His cooking skills come from being kicked out of his home when he was 14 and living on the streets as a gang member.
I asked him how he managed to cook up a mean stir fry. He said the oriental stores were easier to steal from. :laugh:
But he cooks up a mean steak, and some of the best mexican food ever.

yummm!!!!

Jess
07-25-2011, 10:49 AM
I psychically feel that J.T. is a Skinny Bitch and super Hot Sexxxy too, GRRRR I'm jealous of that BITCH:laugh:....but don't hex me for it :rolleyes:

You callin' my friend a bitch? Ain't even right. If anybody gets to call J a bitch, it's me. :laugh:

Why I gotta defend your honor, J? All you do is besmirch mine ... :poke:

chloe
07-25-2011, 04:16 PM
You callin' my friend a bitch? Ain't even right. If anybody gets to call J a bitch, it's me. :laugh:

Why I gotta defend your honor, J? All you do is besmirch mine ... :poke:

but she does like them fat ones (me).....:rolleyes:......that being the case maybe I can just watch the skinny bitch workouts with a nice dominos pizza and J.T:laugh2:

Don't let J's silence fool ya believe me, I feel the electricity from her toward me and it's all Passion baby !!!

Jess
07-26-2011, 08:04 AM
Silence? J ain't never silent. Most vociferous, in fact.

But some people have enough manners not to talk with their mouth full ... just sayin'. :cool:

chloe
07-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Silence? J ain't never silent. Most vociferous, in fact.

But some people have enough manners not to talk with their mouth full ... just sayin'. :cool:

:laugh2: wow it's kinda romantic, that sweet shyness.

Binky
07-26-2011, 10:23 AM

Now there's a name I haven't heard in decades. I remember watching old reruns as a kid, of the Our Gang series, (I believe the program ran during the 1930's and had kids names as Spanky, Buckwheat, Alfafa, Darla), and their teachers name was Miss Crabtree. Quite odd how we can remember silly trivia such as that from decades ago. Talk about selective memory.... :laugh2::laugh2:

chloe
07-26-2011, 10:25 AM

Now there's a name I haven't heard in decades. I remember watching old reruns as a kid, of the Our Gang series, (I believe the program ran during the 1930's and had kids names as Spanky, Buckwheat, Alfafa, Darla), and their teachers name was Miss Crabtree. Quite odd how we can remember silly trivia such as that from decades ago. Talk about selective memory.... :laugh2::laugh2:

and I keep tryin to encourage her to tell someone at this very board that she has fallen inlove with them , honest. But she just wont do it. Shrug !

Binky
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Oops....meant to post a new thread. Sorry.

KarlMarx
07-26-2011, 10:30 AM
I want to be skinny, too. I'm so fat, if I get any larger, I'll need my own zip code. The problem with being skinny is that I like to eat too much (it's my 2nd favorite thing to do.. and I'm too old to remember what the first one is). Also, when I get stressed out I tend to over eat. I don't drink much, I don't do drugs, and I don't smoke....

chloe
07-26-2011, 10:37 AM
I want to be skinny, too. I'm so fat, if I get any larger, I'll need my own zip code. The problem with being skinny is that I like to eat too much (it's my 2nd favorite thing to do.. and I'm too old to remember what the first one is). Also, when I get stressed out I tend to over eat. I don't drink much, I don't do drugs, and I don't smoke....

Your my new Best Friend Sir !!! I don't drink or do drugs or smoke either. Let's workout together and swap recipes and share our pain of why we got fat in the first place. PM on it's way after I get back from registering in school.:cool:

KarlMarx
07-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Your my new Best Friend Sir !!! I don't drink or do drugs or smoke either. Let's workout together and swap recipes and share our pain of why we got fat in the first place. PM on it's way after I get back from registering in school.:cool:
The one good thing about being as fat as I am.. I'm my own Congressional District :)

chloe
07-26-2011, 05:41 PM
The one good thing about being as fat as I am.. I'm my own Congressional District :)

Im much more into faces then bodies, I bet your quite handsome :cool:

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 05:55 PM
My wife has fulfilled half of the "skinny bitch" goal. But I like the bitch part. Bitches are much more interesting than non-bitches. And since we're both lawyers, the bitch thing definitely earns more $$$$$$!

andrew2382
07-26-2011, 06:28 PM
I just called my wife and asked her her secrets on being a skinny bitch....apparently she hasn't read this thread an dhung up on me

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 11:04 PM
I just called my wife and asked her her secrets on being a skinny bitch....apparently she hasn't read this thread an dhung up on me

OMG! What a bitch!

Be sure to point out the irony to her. I'm sure she'll be amused!

ConHog
07-27-2011, 03:50 PM

My niece workouts to the skinny bitch dvds, and they are real abusive and mean and call you a bitch throughout the workout hehe, I need that because I wanna be a skinny bitch:rolleyes:

Luna Tick has a fat bottom she needs desperately to do a skinny bitch workout , " Gawd Bitch, your ass is FAT " :laugh:

I did one of these abusive workout things once. Only mine lasted 8 weeks and was called boot camp.

Shadow
07-27-2011, 07:16 PM

I actually have this cook book. Maybe I should actually crack it open someday. :laugh:

http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Bitch-Kitch-Kick-Ass-Recipes/dp/0762431067

chloe
07-27-2011, 07:23 PM
I actually have this cook book. Maybe I should actually crack it open someday. :laugh:

http://www.amazon.com/Skinny-Bitch-Kitch-Kick-Ass-Recipes/dp/0762431067

I think they are vegetarians, I could be wrong. I found a cool cook book by Alicia Silverstone that is all vegan, I bought it for my oldest daughter who is Vegan and she has really good recipes, even me & my youngest daughter wanted to make the vegan peanut butter cups and we arent vegan, but then my oldest daughter hardly glanced at it with any interest so I returned it for a refund. Now I wish I had it again LOL.:laugh:

http://supervegan.com/blog/entry.php?id=1337

Jess
07-29-2011, 08:15 AM
OMG! What a bitch!

Be sure to point out the irony to her. I'm sure she'll be amused!
Some women have no sense of humor though.

Oddly enough, those women seem to be the ones with smart-ass husbands who've had their family jewels forcibly removed and said jewels are now being used as a door knocker on the missus' front door.

fj1200
07-29-2011, 08:33 AM
Oddly enough, those women seem to be the ones with smart-ass husbands who've had their family jewels forcibly removed and said jewels are now being used as a door knocker on the missus' front door.

True, KRB's house for example.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShL-2jYw6lI-z6qOlWeFmrTAxAdOGdzemtir6PlXdP8DA3kHS77A

KartRacerBoy
07-29-2011, 09:07 AM
True, KRB's house for example.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShL-2jYw6lI-z6qOlWeFmrTAxAdOGdzemtir6PlXdP8DA3kHS77A

That picture really doesn't do me justice. I've got a really nice ass, too.

chloe
07-29-2011, 11:33 AM
That picture really doesn't do me justice. I've got a really nice ass, too.

Prove it:rolleyes:

gabosaurus
07-30-2011, 06:35 PM

Then there are the husbands (and sometimes boyfriends) who voluntarily relinquish their manhood in order to retain their relationship. I won't name any names here. :poke:

Jess
07-31-2011, 11:40 AM
Then there are the husbands (and sometimes boyfriends) who voluntarily relinquish their manhood in order to retain their relationship. I won't name any names here. :poke:

Depends on how one defines "manhood".

Many strong, manly men know when to let their lady be in charge but they are by no means "whipped". They just know which side their bread is buttered on. ;)

ConHog
07-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Depends on how one defines "manhood".

Many strong, manly men know when to let their lady be in charge but they are by no means "whipped". They just know which side their bread is buttered on. ;)

No joke. My wife absolutely knows who is in charge of our family. She will do any and everything I tell her to, because she wants to not because I make her just wanted that to be clear; but there are SOME things that she simply does better than me and so SHE is in charge of those things and acts on her own to do what is best for the family. That certainly doesn't make me less of a man.

Jess
07-31-2011, 12:04 PM
No joke. My wife absolutely knows who is in charge of our family. She will do any and everything I tell her to, because she wants to not because I make her just wanted that to be clear; but there are SOME things that she simply does better than me and so SHE is in charge of those things and acts on her own to do what is best for the family. That certainly doesn't make me less of a man.
Plus, some guys like for their woman to be dominant at times. :angel:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:50 PM
Plus, some guys like for their woman to be dominant at times. :angel:

Oh no, it THAT area, she is pure sub, just the way I like it LOL

chloe
07-31-2011, 03:20 PM
So the dvd is 80 minutes long, they aren't really abusive but my abs are sore and I am abusive to myself:laugh2:

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:23 PM
So the dvd is 80 minutes long, they aren't really abusive but my abs are sore and I am abusive to myself:laugh2:

Chloe, excuse me for saying this but why are you working out?

I have seen your pictures here and if I was a cop and you walked by a road construction site I would have to give you a ticket for causing a traffic hazard

chloe
07-31-2011, 03:25 PM

I have seen your pictures here and if I was a cop and you walked by a road construction site I would have to give you a ticket for causing a traffic hazard

I'm sorry about your cataracts :laugh2:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:33 PM

Without pics, this post is useless.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:37 PM
Without pics, this post is useless.

The post is ment for Chloe and trust me she would be a traffic hazard, and a major driving distraction at that

She has posted her pics before and maybe she will make your day sometime and do so again

chloe
07-31-2011, 03:41 PM
The post is ment for Chloe and trust me she would be a traffic hazard, and a major driving distraction at that

She has posted her pics before and maybe she will make your day sometime and do so again

Thanks Red ! that is nice of you to say, conhog I am nothing special really thats the truth but my personality makes up for it, I resemble that dorky Laura ingalls from little house on the prairie, and I don't post current pics in public . :rolleyes:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:50 PM
Thanks Red ! that is nice of you to say, conhog I am nothing special really thats the truth but my personality makes up for it, I resemble that dorky Laura ingalls from little house on the prairie, and I don't post current pics in public . :rolleyes:

I always had a thing for Laura, when she was older of course.

Gaffer
07-31-2011, 04:37 PM
Chloe is HAWT. She just doesn't thinks so. She would cause traffic jams and wonder what caused it. ;)

ConHog
07-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Chloe is HAWT. She just doesn't thinks so. She would cause traffic jams and wonder what caused it. ;)

Thems the best kind. They never figure out they could do much better than you LOL

Shadow
07-31-2011, 06:41 PM

So,do you like the videos? I have a couple that were put out by cosmo for arms,abs,butts, and thighs...but they are tedious IMO. Then today when I was at the gym working out,I was watching an informerical for the Zumba DVDs...which to me are iffy also...too much dancing (I'm a clutz) and I think it would just frustrate me more than anything.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 06:53 PM
So,do you like the videos? I have a couple that were put out by cosmo for arms,abs,butts, and thighs...but they are tedious IMO. Then today when I was at the gym working out,I was watching an informerical for the Zumba DVDs...which to me are iffy also...too much dancing (I'm a clutz) and I think it would just frustrate me more than anything.

I run 5 miles every morning as well as lots of swimming. That's really the only exercise a person needs.

Shadow
07-31-2011, 06:58 PM
I run 5 miles every morning as well as lots of swimming. That's really the only exercise a person needs.

I am not a very good swimmer BUT my daughter did tell me that her school's pool has opened up two swim lanes for kick boarding. That I can do, and I may check into it this week when I take them to register. :thumb:

Once I get a little more into shape...then we will talk running. Right now.. I doubt I would make it two blocks.

chloe
07-31-2011, 07:48 PM

You know Binky takes the Zumba classes and has the Zumba dvds too, she's a regular salsa dancing exercise queen, next time she's here posting ask her.

I ain't skinny, and I aint morbidly obese. I need to lose 20 pounds.
I quit smoking and replaced it with sweets, I was working out regularly for a while and then I told myself forget it I dont care if Im fat LOL:laugh2:

now that I care again, I have to suffer sweat and bitch about what I did to myself in the first place......I hate exercise frankly
but I like how I feel mentally when I am exercising regularly regardless of whether i lose weight or not my mind just feels better.

chloe
07-31-2011, 07:51 PM

I do like running, it's admirable that you keep yourself in shape and don't stray. :salute:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 07:51 PM
I am not a very good swimmer BUT my daughter did tell me that her school's pool has opened up two swim lanes for kick boarding. That I can do, and I may check into it this week when I take them to register. :thumb:

Once I get a little more into shape...then we will talk running. Right now.. I doubt I would make it two blocks.

Swimming is absolutely, positively the best exercise in the world. As for running, it sucks, but once you get into the habit..........

chloe
07-31-2011, 07:53 PM

Seeings how I was his girlfriend for a year he might be biased;)

Shadow
07-31-2011, 08:01 PM
You know Binky takes the Zumba classes and has the Zumba dvds too, she's a regular salsa dancing exercise queen, next time she's here posting ask her.

I ain't skinny, and I aint morbidly obese. I need to lose 20 pounds.
I quit smoking and replaced it with sweets, I was working out regularly for a while and then I told myself forget it I dont care if Im fat LOL:laugh2:

now that I care again, I have to suffer sweat and bitch about what I did to myself in the first place......I hate exercise frankly
but I like how I feel mentally when I am exercising regularly regardless of whether i lose weight or not my mind just feels better.

Yeah...I lost about 30 lbs and started feeling really good,got a divorce,started making plans to meet people and get out more. Then I let myself get sucked into a depression...gained back about half of it. Now...I'm trying to take it off again...it's harder this time for some reason. I think my body may have gone through some changes in the last three years.

I like to work out too...it clears my head and makes me feel more energetic. ,I don't care if I lose a lot of weight or not either, I just don't want to gain it all back plus extra. And I do want to tone up some,I have found that I don't have a lot of strength anymore...and I want to work on that too. ;)

Shadow
07-31-2011, 08:04 PM
Swimming is absolutely, positively the best exercise in the world. As for running, it sucks, but once you get into the habit..........

I agree,plus it's easy on the joints. I used to kick board every single day when I was in college. Had a nice ass back then too...I need to work on that. *sigh*

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:07 PM
Yeah...I lost about 30 lbs and started feeling really good,got a divorce,started making plans to meet people and get out more. Then I let myself get sucked into a depression...gained back about half of it. Now...I'm trying to take it off again...it's harder this time for some reason, I think my body may have gone through some changes in the last three years.

I like to work out too...it clears my head and makes me feel more energetic,I don't care if I lose a lot of weight or not either, I just don't want to gain it all back plus extra. And I do want to tone up some,I have found that I don't have a lot of strength anymore...and I want to work on that too. ;)

I think because I am in my middle 40's that my body is changing hormonally or something and it's been harder taking the weight off but whateveh right, it's a lifelong thing exercise so it doesn't matter how long it takes just as long as I keep exercising and keep eating healthy now, and as long as that bastard blue bunny ice cream stays the heck away from me:cool: !

ConHog
07-31-2011, 08:09 PM
I think because I am in my middle 40's that my body is changing hormonally or something and it's been harder taking the weight off but whateveh right, it's a lifelong thing exercise so it doesn't matter how long it takes just as long as I keep exercising and keep eating healthy now, and as long as that bastard blue bunny ice cream stays the heck away from me:cool: !

Run 5 miles every morning and you can eat anything you want.

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree,plus it's easy on the joints. I used to kick board every single day when I was in college. Had a nice ass back then too...I need to work on that. *sigh*

keep us posted on how your exercise changes are going and I will too. Don't forget to ask Binky about Zumba she takes those classes quite a few times a week, but she's a skinny bitch I don't think that broads ever had a weight problem, LOVE YA BOO.:rolleyes:

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:12 PM
Run 5 miles every morning and you can eat anything you want.

I accept your challenge and shall start tomorrow:salute:

so I can be friends with blue bunny?

ConHog
07-31-2011, 08:27 PM
I accept your challenge and shall start tomorrow:salute:

so I can be friends with blue bunny?

I drink beer and eat nachos like every weekend , I'm 40 years old and 6' tall weight 190 lbs . Yes , running works.

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:36 PM
I drink beer and eat nachos like every weekend , I'm 40 years old and 6' tall weight 190 lbs . Yes , running works.

I'm like your DP big sister :laugh: oh yeah now I can pull rank !!!

ConHog
07-31-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm like your DP big sister :laugh: oh yeah now I can pull rank !!!

If you're as hot as rumors suggest you are, you can pull anything you'd like.... :beer:

chloe
07-31-2011, 09:01 PM
If you're as hot as rumors suggest you are, you can pull anything you'd like.... :beer:

They are exagerating for real I am just ordinary laura ingles type and they like to joke flirt so thats all it is. But I am your elder sooooo....Now IM the BOSS of you.

Now if you want to know who the real HOT girls here are I could tell you.....but those broads aren't posting much these days, also DMP's wife is like the cover of sports illustrated type of hot.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 10:31 PM

This song is for my GF as wellas Chloe

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NTXXchDKKfw" frameBorder=0 width=425 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
07-31-2011, 10:49 PM
This song is for my GF as wellas Chloe

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NTXXchDKKfw" frameBorder=0 width=425 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

My wife is the same way. She think's she's just average. I think she's incredible.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 10:51 PM
My wife is the same way. She think's she's just average. I think she's incredible.

That sounds like my GF. I spent the weekend at her place and just got home (4 hour drive and I am beat)

I keep telling her she is a fox, and she shakes her head in disbelief (but she says she is glad I think so)

I am a very lucky guy to have her

ConHog
07-31-2011, 11:07 PM
That sounds like my GF. I spent the weekend at her place and just got home (4 hour drive and I am beat)

I keep telling her she is a fox, and she shakes her head in disbelief (but she says she is glad I think so)

I am a very lucky guy to have her

My wife is exactly that way . She's a few years younger than me, okay quite a few, I'm 40, she's 26, and just doesn't even realize how smoking hot she is.

red states rule
08-01-2011, 05:01 AM
My wife is exactly that way . She's a few years younger than me, okay quite a few, I'm 40, she's 26, and just doesn't even realize how smoking hot she is.

Looks like both of us are a couple of old goats who hit the jackpot!

red states rule
08-01-2011, 07:30 AM
Conhog. does this song sum up your thoughts? It does for me

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t97o2kbXVPg" frameBorder=0 width=425 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

chloe
08-01-2011, 08:19 AM

If you are anything like DMP & his supermodel wife, I will worship the ground you & the Mrs walk on:laugh2:......in other words since you must be outrageously handsome can us DP ladies see???? he he he....

ConHog
08-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Looks like both of us are a couple of old goats who hit the jackpot!

Indeed. I don't even know what she seen in me. lol

True love at first site though, met at a college football game (go Hogs) and just knew it right away.

ConHog
08-01-2011, 02:47 PM
If you are anything like DMP & his supermodel wife, I will worship the ground you & the Mrs walk on:laugh2:......in other words since you must be outrageously handsome can us DP ladies see???? he he he....

Sadly I am not outrageously handsome. I'm just an average looking guy. I married up.

And I have a few stalkers online, so no pictures lol

red states rule
08-01-2011, 02:49 PM
Indeed. I don't even know what she seen in me. lol

True love at first site though, met at a college football game (go Hogs) and just knew it right away.

Same here, and I am happy for you. I wish you a lifetime of continued happiness

chloe
08-01-2011, 02:52 PM
Sadly I am not outrageously handsome. I'm just an average looking guy. I married up.

Well I can understand that, you do need to be careful on the net, at any rate you seem pretty nice and to me that is more important then outside physical looks anyway, I am sure you and your wife are lucky to have found each other.

:salute:

red states rule
08-01-2011, 02:56 PM

Ditto - execpt the marriage part. When I walk into the kitchen mice jump up on chairs

ConHog
08-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Well I can understand that, you do need to be careful on the net, at any rate you seem pretty nice and to me that is more important then outside physical looks anyway, I am sure you and your wife are lucky to have found each other.

:salute:

Don't go around telling people I can be nice LOL. Yes I can be nice, or I can be an asshole depending on how a person acts towards me and mine. And yes we are VERY lucky to have found each other. She's so much better than my first wife , that a person couldn't even fairly compare the two. I'll tell you that story some time, it will shock you.

chloe
08-01-2011, 04:10 PM
Don't go around telling people I can be nice LOL. Yes I can be nice, or I can be an asshole depending on how a person acts towards me and mine. And yes we are VERY lucky to have found each other. She's so much better than my first wife , that a person couldn't even fairly compare the two. I'll tell you that story some time, it will shock you.

Conhog stories, I would tune in to read them, you have really funny ones like the crockpot one, You could add to it as new ones surface to share, Heck why not right?

conhog can be nice !!!!......I got A BIG MOUTH, a definate flaw....wink

chloe
08-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Conhog stories, I would tune in to read them, you have really funny ones like the crockpot one, You could add to it as new ones surface to share, Heck why not right?

conhog can be nice !!!!......I got A BIG MOUTH, a definate flaw....wink

I couldnt run 5 miles yet, I gotta build up to it but I did get out and exercise.

red states rule
08-02-2011, 04:21 AM
I couldnt run 5 miles yet, I gotta build up to it but I did get out and exercise.

and caused more fender benders :laugh2:

ConHog
08-02-2011, 12:15 PM

If I were single, I'd offer to work you out.

chloe
08-02-2011, 03:37 PM
If I were single, I'd offer to work you out.

Sorry to disappoint everybody, but I told the truth I ain't nuttin but a nerd, here's the evidence (obviously my youth but I am still the same dork) :rolleyes:

http://i55.tinypic.com/31358qg.jpg

red states rule
08-02-2011, 04:00 PM
Sorry to disappoint everybody, but I told the truth I ain't nuttin but a nerd, here's the evidence (obviously my youth but I am still the same dork) :rolleyes:

http://i55.tinypic.com/31358qg.jpg

If you are a nerd, I want to go into nerd training school

chloe
08-02-2011, 04:13 PM
If you are a nerd, I want to go into nerd training school

Geez, I need you around to cancel out all the hateful name calling I say at myself all day......:laugh2:

red states rule
08-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Geez, I need you around to cancel out all the hateful name calling I say at myself all day......:laugh2:

I saw this ad on TV a few minutes ago and I thought of you Chloe. I woinder what that driver is aying about you :laugh2:

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nFVpaQGltrI" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

chloe
08-02-2011, 04:24 PM
thats funny, there are so many funny advertisements these days, hmmm you sure that ain't you in the suit jogging;)

red states rule
08-02-2011, 04:27 PM
thats funny, there are so many funny advertisements these days, hmmm you sure that ain't you in the suit jogging;)

I tried jogging to lose weight, but a got a letter from the city telling me too stop. I kept leaving potholes

chloe
08-02-2011, 04:41 PM
jc9YlQ0Bnu4

iylFrk_w8Z8

wZKTIIwDR6g

chloe
08-02-2011, 04:42 PM
kTj8HQyNcoU

red states rule
08-02-2011, 04:43 PM
Chloe, at work when it comes to CYA I keep a copy of the NY Times Sunday edition handy

ConHog
08-02-2011, 06:12 PM
I tried jogging to lose weight, but a got a letter from the city telling me too stop. I kept leaving potholes

My wife and I run together every morning, she thinks she's faster than me, I have no idea why she can't figure out that I just enjoy the view.

chloe
08-02-2011, 07:58 PM
My wife and I run together every morning, she thinks she's faster than me, I have no idea why she can't figure out that I just enjoy the view.

OOOO Is that what it is>?:rolleyes:

red states rule
08-02-2011, 07:58 PM

Hey, I am a big supporter of the womes movement. Especially when I am behind them

ConHog
08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
OOOO Is that what it is>?:rolleyes:

Well , I still have the record at my high school for one mile time and I graduated in 1989. I definately LET her stay in front when we run. Til the end, then we always jump in our swimming pool together and have the after 5 mile run sex. Best sex EVAH!!

chloe
08-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Well , I still have the record at my high school for one mile time and I graduated in 1989. I definately LET her stay in front when we run. Til the end, then we always jump in our swimming pool together and have the after 5 mile run sex. Best sex EVAH!!

I saw LT having sex with Chef Andy and it looked pretty good;)