PDA

View Full Version : I must be old

Trigg
05-11-2007, 09:59 AM
I got a cool new phone (pink) that has all the things my old one didn't. Voice mail, caller ID, camera, even a calendar.

The only bad thing is, I realized I had a voice mail and couldn't get into it. I had to have one of the 25yr olds I work with help me figure it out.:dunno:

Dilloduck
05-11-2007, 10:48 AM
I got a cool new phone (pink) that has all the things my old one didn't. Voice mail, caller ID, camera, even a calendar.

The only bad thing is, I realized I had a voice mail and couldn't get into it. I had to have one of the 25yr olds I work with help me figure it out.:dunno:

You beat the hell out of me----I don't even HAVE a cell phone. :laugh2:

Trigg
05-11-2007, 10:51 AM

My old one spent much of it's life out of power at the bottom of my purse.

My husband insists on me having it though.

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:55 AM
My old one spent much of it's life out of power at the bottom of my purse.

My husband insists on me having it though.

You'd be surprised at what you need that thing for, after you figure out how it works. :D

Abbey Marie
05-11-2007, 11:04 AM
You'd be surprised at what you need that thing for, after you figure out how it works. :D

It's an absolute necessity.

Wallet, keys, cell. Out the door.

glockmail
05-11-2007, 11:09 AM
What's a cell phone? Is it made out of plant material or something? :dunno:

Trigg
05-11-2007, 11:11 AM

I almost never use mine. But, this one is pretty neat.

shattered
05-11-2007, 11:11 AM

*nods* If by some *odd* chance I happen to forget the phone, I'll turn around and go back and get it.. I won't even do that for my purse sometimes, and that contains my license.. :D

Abbey Marie
05-11-2007, 11:12 AM
*nods* If by some *odd* chance I happen to forget the phone, I'll turn around and go back and get it.. I won't even do that for my purse sometimes, and that contains my license.. :D

ITA. :beer:

glockmail
05-11-2007, 11:18 AM
*nods* If by some *odd* chance I happen to forget the phone, I'll turn around and go back and get it.. I won't even do that for my purse sometimes, and that contains my license.. :D So what happens when you get pulled over for road rage and you don't have your license- call your lawyer?