PDA

View Full Version : Questioning the Muzzie Haters Not Allowed?

J.T
07-22-2011, 12:23 PM
Since when are we not allowed to question the islamaphobes on DP?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 12:25 PM

You just did. You do so nearly everyday on multiple forums. One thread on a breaking story, you were told not to. Thanks.

J.T
07-22-2011, 12:28 PM
you were told not to

My point exactly. You're telling people to not question islamaphobia. Do you also demand nobody question such calls when levied against Jews, or is it just the muzzies you want to be able to hate and demonize with nobody asking any questions as to what the reality might be?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 12:32 PM
My point exactly. You're telling people to not question islamaphobia. Do you also demand nobody question such calls when levied against Jews, or is it just the muzzies you want to be able to hate and demonize with nobody asking any questions as to what the reality might be?

Spin anyway you like, here. One thread, breaking story. Lots of places to spew your Jew hatred.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Does Islamophobia exist? Yes. Do DP posters express Islamophobia? I haven't been here long enough to know.

Is a comment about possible Islamphobia being worsened by today terrorism attack in Norway appropriate?

It seems feasible, but isn't my call.

Gaffer
07-22-2011, 01:08 PM
I'm not phobic, I'm bigoted. There's a huge difference.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 01:10 PM
I'm not phobic, I'm bigoted. There's a huge difference.

I commend you for knowing that about yourself. It makes me like you all the more.

J.T
07-22-2011, 01:21 PM
Jew

Why do you feel the need to bring Jews into the discussion? What, exactly, do Jews have to do with anything?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 01:22 PM
Why do you feel the need to bring Jews into the discussion? What, exactly, do Jews have to do with anything?

You brought them up, I just responded.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 01:31 PM
Kathianne--

Why do you think JT is an anti-semite?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 01:38 PM
Kathianne--

I draw my conclusions, you draw your own.

Gaffer
07-22-2011, 01:42 PM
Kathianne--

Could be his ayrian nation philosophy, his support of pali's, holocaust denial, Jewish conspiracies. Things like that.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 01:43 PM
You seem awful quick to judge. You have got me curious. Why do you think JT is anti-semitic?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 01:47 PM
You seem awful quick to judge. You have got me curious. Why do you think JT is anti-semitic?

Your asking me the same question will result in like response you did to mine. Go read his posts.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:20 PM
Your asking me the same question will result in like response you did to mine. Go read his posts.

I am reading his posts. I haven't found any that are anti-semitic.

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 02:23 PM
I am reading his posts. I haven't found any that are anti-semitic.

Then you may have a reading comprehension problem or biased in favor of such behavior. Very un Buddhist like that.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Then you may have a reading comprehension problem or biased in favor of such behavior. Very un Buddhist like that.

I haven't found any so far. I'm not into any kind of organized religion.

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 02:31 PM
I haven't found any so far. I'm not into any kind of organized religion.

Buddhism is organized? "Things are not what they seem, nor are they otherwise."

Could just be you aren't what they seem.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:32 PM
I told you that Eckhart Tolle's writing are the closest to my personal beliefs. I'm not a Buddhist.

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 02:36 PM
I told you that Eckhart Tolle's writing are the closest to my personal beliefs. I'm not a Buddhist.

I never thought you were, just that you claimed to be something you hadn't much knowledge about. I'm sure the new age stuff is better understood by yourself, as evidenced by your ability to explain.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Eckhart Tolle is not "New Age".

What is your problem?

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Eckhart Tolle is not "New Age".

What is your problem?

Sorry, but it's the genre he falls under. I don't have a problem, you seem to.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:44 PM
No, I don't have a problem. Eckhart Tolle doesn't really fit into any category. He's not New Age. He's not buddhist.

Do you have some kind of personal problem with me? Gees. I don't even know you.

Kathianne
07-22-2011, 02:48 PM
No, I don't have a problem. Eckhart Tolle doesn't really fit into any category. He's not New Age. He's not buddhist.

Do you have some kind of personal problem with me? Gees. I don't even know you.

Not you personally, anyone that demands information and details of others, but answers none of their own. I find you a bit self-righteous regarding your stands and very judgmental on others. The funny part is, you've yet to establish any gravitas.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Not you personally, anyone that demands information and details of others, but answers none of their own. I find you a bit self-righteous regarding your stands and very judgmental on others. The funny part is, you've yet to establish any gravitas.

I Gaffer judged himself as a bigot, and I praised him for his honesty. I like him.

I don't know what 'gravitas' means.

I haven't demanded information and details of others. I've asked some questions, so what? I'm new here.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 03:01 PM
I just looked up the latin word, "gravitas" and see it means "weightiness, gravity, seriousness".

You're right. I don't weight alot, and I'm not grave and serious. This is a leisure activity for me.

You seem to take this place very seriously.

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 03:23 PM

You can call me out whenever you like for continually addressing the problems in Islam. But like Gaffer, don't somehow think I fear the cockroaches, I just despise the tons and tons that want to live in the stone ages, abuse women and hopefully kill the rest of us infidels.

J.T
07-22-2011, 03:29 PM
I just despise the tons and tons who want to...kill the rest of us infidels.

And? What's wrong with that? It's God's commandment (http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible3.htm#kill-all-unbelievers)...

Why is only wrong some of the time, depending on who's advocating it?

Besides, America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and must fully embrace the LORD if it is to succeed and prosper...

Why do you hate the Jews?

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 03:37 PM
And? What's wrong with that? It's God's commandment (http://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/darkbible3.htm#kill-all-unbelievers)...

Why is only wrong some of the time, depending on who's advocating it?

Besides, America was founded on Judeo-Christian principles and must fully embrace the LORD if it is to succeed and prosper...

Why do you hate the Jews?

I only hate PEOPLE that abuse and terrorize others, and are currently doing both while trying to eliminate "my kind". I base my beliefs on their actions, not their religion. It just so happens that when you add up the majority of this shit that happens, the major common denominator is Islam.

J.T
07-22-2011, 03:48 PM
I only hate PEOPLE that abuse and terrorize others
Phoenix Program?

, and are currently doing both while trying to eliminate "my kind"

And who, exactly, is doing that?

I base my beliefs on their actions

You mean indiscriminate bombing in foreign nations and killing thousand of civilian targets?

It just so happens that when you add up the majority of this shit that happens, the major common denominator is Islam.

Maybe you should look at the entire picture and not just a few pixels.

I'm reminded of a scene in Generation: Kill after when they check a dead man's passport
This is the opposite of what we want. Two weeks ago he was still a student in Syria. He wasn't a jihadist until we came to Iraq.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 03:52 PM
I only hate PEOPLE that abuse and terrorize others, and are currently doing both while trying to eliminate "my kind". I base my beliefs on their actions, not their religion. It just so happens that when you add up the majority of this shit that happens, the major common denominator is Islam.
Really?

Who are "your kind"?

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 03:55 PM
Phoenix Program?

And who, exactly, is doing that?

You mean indiscriminate bombing in foreign nations and killing thousand of civilian targets?

Maybe you should look at the entire picture and not just a few pixels.

I'm reminded of a scene in Generation: Kill after when they check a dead man's passport
This is the opposite of what we want. Two weeks ago he was still a student in Syria. He wasn't a jihadist until we came to Iraq.

That's what I thought when I saw you responded to sentences and not my complete thoughts.

Let's face it, there are way too many muslim terrorists. Too many muslims who abuse women. Too many who live under shariah law. Too many who want to kill non believers. Too many of these people are muslims. Those that act in this manner are cockroaches and should be exterminated.

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 03:57 PM
Really?

Who are "your kind"?

Non-believers of Islam, Allah and the Prophet Muhammed. If you fit into that group - there are an awful lot of muslims that would like to see you dead, unless you convert.

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 04:00 PM
Non-believers of Islam, Allah and the Prophet Muhammed. If you fit into that group - there are an awful lot of muslims that would like to see you dead, unless you convert.

And how many "non-believers of Islam" would like to see Muslims dead unless they convert?

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 04:02 PM
And how many "non-believers of Islam" would like to see Muslims dead unless they convert?

Dead? Not a single one that I am currently aware of, and certainly none in the civilized world out there having a jihad in order to make it come to fruition. If there are Christians doing the same as the cockroaches, I hate them and hope they reach the same fate.

J.T
07-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Let's face it, there are way too many muslim terrorists.

Maybe if we stop invading their countries and our presidential candidates weren't stopping just short of calling for pogroms, there wouldn't be so many of them who hate us enough to want to strike against us?

Too many muslims who abuse women

Is that why we invade? Maybe we should worry about the welfare of women in our nation first. There are plenty of women here who are abused who need help.

Too many who live under shariah law

So we should invade anyone with a different system of governance? When do we invade Isra-El or India?

Too many who want to kill non believers.

Says the guy who wants to invade and bomb anyone who doesn't believe in his form of government :slap:

cockroaches and should be exterminated.

Leave the Tutsi out of this :rolleyes:

jimnyc
07-22-2011, 04:11 PM
J.T. - I'd be more than happy to have this discussion with you. We can even have a thread in the religion section and I can make a case that the muslim faith is MUCH more responsible for mayhem and death in today's age.

BUT, I will not do so if you are going to do the sentence by sentence game. Surely you can read a paragraph and "understand" someone's point of view, then reply in the same manner. I'm a big boy, I'm sure I can handle an entire paragraph at a time!! :thumb:

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 05:00 PM
I'm with you. I don't respond to chopped up posts like that. Give me paragraphs.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 11:46 PM
Looks like JT finally trolled his way out the door.