PDA

View Full Version : J.T. is flirting with me BIG TIME

chloe
07-22-2011, 06:56 PM
In my skinny bitch thread she posted a song about kissing me, and in the what song am I listening to thread she posted a song about anorexics because she was using reverse psychology on me since Im a chubby girl. Even though I am not a lesbian, I will admit I got a little turned on by her attentions, and I CANT wait to see how JEALOUS Luna Tick is going to be

:lol:

Wind Song
07-22-2011, 06:58 PM
I hate to break this to you, but I think J.T. is a guy.

gabosaurus
07-22-2011, 07:00 PM
I hate to break this to you, but I think J.T. is a guy.

Very true. J.T. is much too ignorant and pigheaded to be female. :rolleyes:

chloe
07-22-2011, 07:04 PM
J.T. spits out kisses in his lyrics to me, his lyrics are like a hypnotic love spell and I am really resisting falling for him, I mean unless he wants to role play schindlers list or something I could play the sexy jew concubine and he can play the nazi warlock lover

:laugh2:

Luna Tick
07-22-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey! You didn't give me a chance to call dibs! You know I'm the one who has a fascist fetish. A man in a Nazi uniform gives me the tingles, and a man who goose steps gives me goose bumps. The hottest sex I ever had was with a man who dressed up like Hitler and spanked me with a riding crop.

chloe
07-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Hey! You didn't give me a chance to call dibs! You know I'm the one who has a fascist fetish. A man in a Nazi uniform gives me the tingles, and a man who goose steps gives me goose bumps. The hottest sex I ever had was with a man who dressed up like Hitler and spanked me with a riding crop.

but my ancestors were real jews so I might be more exciting for him/her. Shrug, I guess we should beg J.T. to decide .....

I like having background music J.T. ..........(luna tick ain't very verbal and she ain't got jew ancestors either)

xBCpcSvxYeo

Jess
07-26-2011, 08:49 AM

Pfffft!

There are just as many ignorant and pigheaded females as there are males.

Equality, remember? ;)

Little-Acorn
07-26-2011, 09:20 AM

Yep, little gabby has cornered the market there. :poke: