PDA

View Full Version : Oslo Shooter Not Muslim, NOT Christian, but a Darwinist

revelarts
07-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Well now we get the root of all Evil Darwin. I should have known. All those evolutionist are dangerous. Anyone who believes in Evolution we need to be concerned is a mass murderer. I hope the gov't cracks down on some of these so called peaceful evolutionary groups, like public universities they are obviously just breeding grounds for HATE.

...Piecing together Breivik's various posts on the Internet, many media reports have characterized the terrorist – who says he was upset over the multiculturalist policies stemming from Norway's Labour Party – as a "right-wing, Christian fundamentalist."
Yet, while McVeigh rejected God altogether, Breivik writes in his manifesto (http://www.wnd.com/files/2011/07/2083manifesto.pdf) that he is not religious, has doubts about God's existence, does not pray, but does assert the primacy of Europe's "Christian culture" as well as his own pagan Nordic culture.

Breivik instead hails Charles Darwin, whose evolutionary theories stand in contrast to the claims of the Bible, and affirms: "As for the Church and science, it is essential that science takes an undisputed precedence over biblical teachings. Europe has always been the cradle of science, and it must always continue to be that way. Regarding my personal relationship with God, I guess I'm not an excessively religious man. I am first and foremost a man of logic. However, I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe."
Discover how both totalitarianism and terrorism will wilt in the face of true freedom with "The Case for Democracy: The Power of Freedom to Overcome Tyranny and Terror." (http://superstore.wnd.com/books/The-Case-For-Democracy-The-Power-Of-Freedom-to-Overcome-Tyranny-And-Terror-Paperback)
The terrorist also candidly admits he finds no support within either the Catholic or Protestant churches for his violent ideas.
"I trust that the future leadership of a European cultural conservative hegemony in Europe will ensure that the current Church leadership are replaced and the systems somewhat reformed," he writes. "We must have a Church leadership who supports a future Crusade with the intention of liberating the Balkans, Anatolia and creating three Christian states in the Middle East. Efforts should be made to facilitate the de-construction of the Protestant Church whose members should convert back to Catholicism. The Protestant Church had an important role once, but its original goals have been accomplished and have contributed to reform the Catholic Church as well. Europe should have a united Church lead [sic] by a just and non-suicidal pope who is willing to fight for the security of his subjects, especially in regards to Islamic atrocities."

Over and over again, Breivik goes out of his way to make clear to readers of his manifesto that he is not motivated by Christian faith.
"I'm not going to pretend I'm a very religious person, as that would be a lie," he says. "I've always been very pragmatic and influenced by my secular surroundings and environment. In the past, I remember I used to think: 'Religion is a crutch for weak people. What is the point in believing in a higher power if you have confidence in yourself!? Pathetic.' Perhaps this is true for many cases. Religion is a crutch for many weak people, and many embrace religion for self-serving reasons as a source for drawing mental strength (to feed their weak emotional state [for] example during illness, death, poverty etc.). Since I am not a hypocrite, I'll say directly that this is my agenda as well. However, I have not yet felt the need to ask God for strength, yet." ...

Read more: Terrorist proclaimed himself 'Darwinian,' not 'Christian' (http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=325765#ixzz1T7k6RRUD) http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=325765#ixzz1T7k6RRUD

obviously this guy is a twisted mixed up soul.

May his victims find peace

fj1200
07-25-2011, 09:29 AM
and the story will die...

J.T
07-25-2011, 09:57 AM
I am a supporter of a monocultural Christian Europe.

Another wacko conservative terrorist...

We must have a Church leadership who supports a future Crusade

He just needed to move to the USA. American Christians love invading and killing unbelievers, and many of their preachers give the a-okay.

the purpose of life is to reproduce
Sounds like he and the Catholic church have much common gorund

our countries are ruled by a Marxist entity

I didn't know they had teabaggers there

Q: Can the mainstream media prevent a continued right wing consolidation?
A: They will continue with their old strategies, labelling everyone who opposes the
Islamisation of Europe/European multiculturalism as Nazi’s and racists.
Fjordman illustrates it well:
“The thinking seems to be that if you scratch any random European there is usually a Nazi
lurking underneath, just waiting to get out. There are only two possible versions of
Europeans: the surrender-monkeys and the Nazis. If we are not the former, then it follows
by logic that we have to be the latter. This attitude betrays an all-pervasive hatred that
demonises absolutely anything Europeans do to protect their dignity and heritage. “
This guy sounds like the folk at Republican Operative

I support the continued consolidation of non-Muslim Europe and an
unconditional support to all Christian countries and societies (Israel included)

Poor bugger. In the U.S., he could've gone to congress on the Republican ticket and been loved by many

the cultural Marxists and
the full force of the European multiculturalist mainstream media

You're listening to Anders Breivik on the Talk Radio Network...

fj1200
07-25-2011, 10:02 AM
^You can make anything up if you just parse the words in just the right way can't you?

Nukeman
07-25-2011, 10:34 AM

He just needed to move to the USA. American Christians love invading and killing unbelievers, and many of their preachers give the a-okay.

[/CENTER]

Poor bugger. In the U.S., he could've gone to congress on the Republican ticket and been loved by many

I have to ask ..... Where the fuck do you live??????????? No where in any of the US that I can think of!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuvRPgrl
07-26-2011, 01:13 PM

[/CENTER]

I assume you are voting REPUBLICAN next election. :lol: