PDA

View Full Version : Where is -CP, Jeff & Sir Evil???

chloe
07-25-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey Admins where's the Brothas????

IS Jeff doing ok? He had a health scare a while back and then he ain't posting.

Where is -CP he gets interviewed by Jim and then goes MIA....YIKES !!!!

Where is Sir Evil......I hope not in Hell

I miss the BROTHAS !!!!!

jimnyc
07-25-2011, 06:33 PM
I can't speak for -Cp, maybe got tired of posting for awhile? Maybe Darin can chime in if he knows anything...

Sir Evil is around but has been working more and more hours, so I guess less time for the 'net. He's more interested in seeing who he can start trouble with than talking politics and the like anyway. I'll let the bastard know you asked about him. Jeff is doing ok I suppose. He does have some medical issues and disability to deal with, but I think more of a headache than "bad" medical problems. Either way, he hasn't had his laptop for quite some time now and that's the main reason for his absence. He spoke recently of getting a new one and was interested in coming here again. He was a little upset when he found out MFM wasn't posting and he couldn't come here to fuck with him! LOL

chloe
07-25-2011, 08:11 PM
It sounds like Jeff has been though ALOT this past year, well I for one really miss his posts, I think he's neat !!!

I only like to joke around so sir evil should come stir trouble more often when time permits.

-CP must be very busy working too, but it would be nice if he popped in a post or two once in a while, I like him.

darin
07-26-2011, 05:41 AM
-Cp? who is that? :) No idea why he doesn't post here; he does get a lot of crap for often-instigating or provocative and sometimes frustrating posts. :)

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 06:46 AM
-Cp? who is that? :) No idea why he doesn't post here; he does get a lot of crap for often-instigating or provocative and sometimes frustrating posts. :)

Have him come back! I know I've given him some crap before on some 9/11 stuff, but as soon as I leave that thread I would never hold it against him. Maybe it was in the religious threads where he is quite knowledgeable? I don't keep up with most of them. I know he's a smart guy and I enjoyed his participation. Also his input on computer stuff where he seemed to know a great deal!

chloe
07-26-2011, 09:39 AM
he was fantastic at the conspiracies:laugh2:

darin
07-26-2011, 09:55 AM
email him! Everyone likes to feel wanted. :)

jimnyc
07-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Chloe, who the hell is that in your avatar this time? I'm in love!

fj1200
07-26-2011, 10:15 AM
^Looks like a young Dana Delaney.

chloe
07-26-2011, 10:20 AM
^Looks like a young Dana Delaney.

It's from the cover of "more" magazine for women in there 40's and up and it is from only ayear ago;)

email him! Everyone likes to feel wanted. :)

I have deleted my one email account that I normally use online for net friends, but I suppose if I want -cp to come back I will have to email him and beg.:cool: