PDA

View Full Version : Where is Abbey & Sassylady ????

chloe
07-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Hey MODS

Where is Abbey and her panties at???

Where is Sassylady and her famous Legs at??

I miss those Broads where they at???:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
07-25-2011, 04:28 PM
I'm here almost every day. My panties are another story. :laugh2:

chloe
07-25-2011, 04:31 PM
I'm here almost every day. My panties are another story. :laugh2:

Lady, I was gonna put out an APB on ya, you hardly posting these days. How has your summer been?

Abbey Marie
07-25-2011, 04:38 PM
Lady, I was gonna put out an APB on ya, you hardly posting these days. How has your summer been?

Aww. :cool: The usual aggravation from a college student coming home for the summer, you know? Plus it's a thousand degrees and I don't like heat. Hence the missing panties.

How is yours going?

chloe
07-25-2011, 04:44 PM
Aww. :cool: The usual aggravation from a college student coming home for the summer, you know? Plus it's a thousand degrees and I don't like heat. Hence the missing panties.

How is yours going?

I just got back into Utah, after 3 roadtrips I am deciding to stay put. Yeah I was in that heat wave in Alabama and Missouri, it was not so bad in Huntsville, by my GAWD st louis was HORRIBLE. I think you live Near where my aunt and two cousins live which is Delaware and from what I hear it is a living nightmare in heat n humidity there. I don't know how you are handling it but it sounds awful !!!!

My oldest Daughter is in College too she is home on the weekends. My youngest is 15 and don't I KNOW IT !!! Yikes !:laugh2:

Summer has been good and I have resolve now so I can't complain.
:salute:

I'm glad you checked in Boss, hope it cools down for ya soon.

SassyLady
07-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Hey MODS

Where is Abbey and her panties at???

Where is Sassylady and her famous Legs at??

I miss those Broads where they at???:laugh2:

I'm here ... just not enough time to post ... now that I have to commute an hour each way to work and putting in 10 hour days!! The legs are enjoying all the attention they are getting from Mr. Contractor Guy.

Been reading about your road trip ... sounds interesting, exhausting and sweaty!!!

What are you going to be doing this fall?

chloe
07-26-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm here ... just not enough time to post ... now that I have to commute an hour each way to work and putting in 10 hour days!! The legs are enjoying all the attention they are getting from Mr. Contractor Guy.

Been reading about your road trip ... sounds interesting, exhausting and sweaty!!!

What are you going to be doing this fall?

Yes I sweated like a pig :laugh:

Contractor guy ??? ANY HAWT PICS?:rolleyes:

SassyLady
07-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Yes I sweated like a pig :laugh:

Contractor guy ??? ANY HAWT PICS?:rolleyes:

Nope .... but he keeps me in the cougar qualification bracket ... the at least 5 years younger.

I don't see him very often, but when he stops by the office to check up on things I get twitterpated. Still not ready to date cause divorce isn't final....but it's sooooo much fun flirting again.

chloe
07-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Nope .... but he keeps me in the cougar qualification bracket ... the at least 5 years younger.

I don't see him very often, but when he stops by the office to check up on things I get twitterpated. Still not ready to date cause divorce isn't final....but it's sooooo much fun flirting again.

You won't be on the market long so enjoy it while you can;)