PDA

View Full Version : Test your memory......

Binky
07-26-2011, 10:48 AM
Dig deep without peeking on the net.....

Can you come up with the four characters that were always in FLASH GORDON?

Now........dig even deeper.....Can you tell us who played him?

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 11:01 AM
The original Flash Gordon was Buster crab. Dr Zarkoff, Dale Ardon, Ming the Merciless and Flash.

:thumb:

Binky
07-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner already. And you're and old fart such as myself....LOLOLOLOL!

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 11:23 AM
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner already. And you're and old fart such as myself....LOLOLOLOL!

The flash Gordon serials were my favorite when I was a kid. They were made in the 30's so they were 20 to 30 years old when I was watching them. Me and my friends were big fans.

Binky
07-26-2011, 11:25 AM
The flash Gordon serials were my favorite when I was a kid. They were made in the 30's so they were 20 to 30 years old when I was watching them. Me and my friends were big fans.

Same here. They were the forerunners of the super heros series.

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 12:34 PM
Same here. They were the forerunners of the super heros series.

They were really corny. A plastic ship with a sparkler on the back and you could see the strings, but for a seven year old they were exciting. Those were the days when your imagination filled in the gaps.

Gunny
07-26-2011, 03:32 PM
They were really corny. A plastic ship with a sparkler on the back and you could see the strings, but for a seven year old they were exciting. Those were the days when your imagination filled in the gaps.

Don't forget the wisp of smoke going straight up in the air as the ship slid in for a controlled crash.:laugh:

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 05:19 PM
Don't forget the wisp of smoke going straight up in the air as the ship slid in for a controlled crash.:laugh:

Yeah, that was kinda hard to ignore. :laugh: