PDA

View Full Version : This is just getting ridiculous.- yet anothe sex scandal

logroller
07-26-2011, 05:05 PM
Apparently, frustated negotiations to screw the American public isn't satisfactory to US senators. Amid rumors of a US Senate ethics committee investigation following a tiger pic (huh?) and an "unwanted sex" allegation of Sen. WU (D)OR) --- colleagues call for, and receive resignation. Don't hold your breath though, his plans on leaving follow a resolution to the debt ceiling crisis. No charges have been filed.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43896833/ns/politics-capitol_hill/t/congressman-resigns-following-sex-allegations/

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 05:31 PM
And (gasp) it's another dem.

Contacting your congress man has a whole new meaning with tweet.

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 05:49 PM
And (gasp) it's another dem.

Contacting your congress man has a whole new meaning with tweet.

What a useless post. I'm pretty sure this crap is hardly party specific. However, I await the scandals of the Congressional Cougars and pics!!! :thumb:

Thunderknuckles
07-26-2011, 05:50 PM
"Unwanted Sexual Encounter"

I'm sure Wu is a douche but I really don't like that phrase. I can see it getting tossed around a little too much for reasons not so ominous as one may think.

logroller
07-26-2011, 06:07 PM
What a useless post. I'm pretty sure this crap is hardly party specific. However, I await the scandals of the Congressional Cougars and pics!!! :thumb:

Not a cougar, but here you go!

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM

Is that Senator Wu? No wonder he's resigning!!!!

Gaffer
07-26-2011, 06:16 PM

I agree, you made a useless post, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since your new here. As for cougar pics, the only hot ones are all conservatives. Do you really want to see provocative pics of boxer, pelosi or some of those other heffers? eeewww.

andrew2382
07-26-2011, 06:30 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fUMZ1lNeXBI/TD_We5Th1XI/AAAAAAAAFQA/UkhJstxzzJM/s1600/pelosi-bikini.jpg

HOTNESS!

fj1200
07-26-2011, 06:31 PM

:wtf:
You were almost repped in a negative manner, don't let it happen again.

logroller
07-26-2011, 06:49 PM
:wtf:
You were almost repped in a negative manner, don't let it happen again.

people in glass houses...I assume you misattributed Pelosi's photoshopped bikini shot to me, as mine was a legit--that's Wu, as sent to congressional staffers(supposedly by his kids).

fj1200
07-26-2011, 06:58 PM
people in glass houses...I assume you misattributed Pelosi's photoshopped bikini shot to me, as mine was a legit--that's Wu, as sent to congressional staffers(supposedly by his kids).

No I didn't and that was equally as deserving of derision. Plushies and furries (http://worldofwonder.net/productions/plushies_and_furries/)... Keep it in the bedroom man. :laugh:

logroller
07-26-2011, 07:01 PM
No I didn't and that was equally as deserving of derision. Plushies and furries (http://worldofwonder.net/productions/plushies_and_furries/)... Keep it in the bedroom man. :laugh:

Tell it to your congressman:coffee:

fj1200
07-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Tell it to your congressman:coffee:

I am sure that he will take up my cause... right after he's convinced that Guam will not tip over.

ConHog
07-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Throwing some of these shit bags in prison if they break laws would go a long way in fixing things. If they didn't break laws I guess we could argue about morals; but the truth is morality has NEVER been a requirement to hold public office in this country. If their morals or lack of morals offends you, don't vote for 'em . Simple as that.

KartRacerBoy
07-26-2011, 09:04 PM
Throwing some of these shit bags in prison if they break laws would go a long way in fixing things. If they didn't break laws I guess we could argue about morals; but the truth is morality has NEVER been a requirement to hold public office in this country. If their morals or lack of morals offends you, don't vote for 'em . Simple as that.

Why do you think they called them founding FATHERS? B. Franklin was probably someone's baby daddy a dozen times over given his rep.

ConHog
07-26-2011, 09:12 PM
Why do you think they called them founding FATHERS? B. Franklin was probably someone's baby daddy a dozen times over given his rep.

By most accounts TJ impregnated at least one of his slaves . I doubt the relationship was 100% consensual from the get go.

logroller
07-27-2011, 02:14 PM
By most accounts TJ impregnated at least one of his slaves . I doubt the relationship was 100% consensual from the get go.

Some people are into bondage.:laugh2: