PDA

View Full Version : Minus one bad-guy

darin
07-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Hooray for the woman in this story - I can imagine she's more than shaken up. Great quote at the end of the story:

A small woman in her 50s working as a hotel clerk at a Columbia area Days Inn shot and killed a robber “more than double her size” Monday morning, Richland County Sheriff Leon Lott said.
The man, Vincent Carson, 43, of Orangeburg, had held a knife to her throat, put the knife down and was apparently going to tie her up and sexually assault her, Lott said.

“The lesson for robbers is, you never know when you are going to encounter someone who is armed and will protect themselves,” Lott said.Lott declined to give some details, such as the kind of gun the woman had and where she had it concealed.

“The bottom line — he is the one who caused him to get killed,” Lott said.

Read more: http://www.thestate.com/2011/07/25/1910809/hotel-clerk-kills-robber.html#ixzz1TIyDSqXx

ConHog
07-27-2011, 10:53 AM
Hooray for the woman in this story - I can imagine she's more than shaken up. Great quote at the end of the story:

It would seem that the real lesson to criminals is, don't put your weapon down.

KartRacerBoy
07-27-2011, 10:58 AM
It would seem that the real lesson to criminals is, don't put your weapon down.

I'm thinking his weapon was, um, "up."

Or are you thinking of his other weapon?

Thunderknuckles
07-27-2011, 11:00 AM
Feel good story of the day!

ConHog
07-27-2011, 11:11 AM
I'm thinking his weapon was, um, "up."

Or are you thinking of his other weapon?

This one's my weapon, this one's my gun, this one's for fighting, this one's for fun."

Kathianne
07-27-2011, 11:24 AM
One piece of **** that won't be missed. Good for the little lady!

ConHog
07-28-2011, 09:40 AM
One piece of **** that won't be missed. Good for the little lady!

Yep, no great loss to society there.