PDA

View Full Version : Are conservative talk show hosts playing a scripted part for the Wash. Establishment?

johnwk
07-27-2011, 11:42 AM
There are countless “issues” of a political nature which will immediately inflame the emotions of people: abortion; homosexual marriage; right to keep and bear arms; “social justice”, immigration, to name just a few. And these issues as argued by our “conservative” talk show hosts tend to confirm to their listening audiences they are truly “conservative”. But aside from the above mentioned “issues” there a two other subjects of enormous importance which our “conservative” talk show hosts avoid addressing as our founding fathers addressed them. The two issues are, an honest money system and an honest system of taxation.

Despotic governments have historically used a dishonest money system and/or dishonest taxation to cleverly rob what the people have produced. And today we are again faced with the same situation. We have a worthless script circulating as money, Federal Reserve Notes. which have been made by folks in government a “legal tender for all debts public and private” and thus forces businesses and labor to accept them in payment of debt. Those in charge of the worthless scrip, our Federal Reserve banking monopoly created by government, print massive amounts of script in order to “purchase” and consume what America’s businesses and labor have produced, which in turn creates an abundance of their worthless script in circulation, i.e., an “inflation” of the currency. And in order to remove the inflated currency from circulation and conceal the theft that is taking place with Federal Reserve Notes, the use of dishonest taxation comes into play and is applied by folks in government to withdraw the abundance of worthless script which our thieving Federal Reserve Banking cartel has used to rob what America’s businesses and labor have produced.

In fact we now have a gangster government working in concert with a thieving banking monopoly which is plundering what America’s businesses and labor have produced, and not one of our “conservative” talk show hosts will explain the fraud to their listening audience and how our founding fathers specifically addressed these two issues in our Constitution in a manner to prelude what is now taking place. But they do get their listening audience fired up over abortion, homosexual marriage, 1st and 2nd amendment rights, everything except how they are being robbed by a dishonest money system and dishonest taxation, which has virtually enslave the American People.

Bottom line is, I believe our “conservative” talk show hosts may be part of the problem and intentionally playing a scripted part to distract the people from our gangster government’s tools used to plunder America’s wealth.

JWK

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.___ James Madison

Kathianne
07-27-2011, 11:48 AM
I appreciate your passion, though I don't see why this is in this forum and not conspiracy? I'll give you some time to reply.

johnwk
07-27-2011, 02:32 PM
I appreciate your passion, though I don't see why this is in this forum and not conspiracy? I'll give you some time to reply. I don’t think there is any conspiracy taking place. What is being done is done in the open and the facts are there for all to see. For example, why is almost every “conservative” talk show host supporting the “balanced budget amendments” (H.J.RES.1 and S.J.RES 5) which would, if adopted, make it constitutional for Congress to not balance the annual budget; would make it constitutional for Congress to continue adding to the national debt without any immediate consequences to members of Congress; would constitutionally authorize our federal government to consume 18 percent and more of the State’s “economic output” which currently is used to fund functions not authorized by our written Constitution; and would in fact allow Congress to continue down its current path of robbing what America’s businesses and labor have produced while enslaving our children and grandchildren with a federal debt that will in effect make them indentured slaves to those who profit off government securities! Things just do not add up. JWK

Kathianne
07-27-2011, 03:33 PM
I don’t think there is any conspiracy taking place. What is being done is done in the open and the facts are there for all to see. For example, why is almost every “conservative” talk show host supporting the “balanced budget amendments” (H.J.RES.1 and S.J.RES 5) which would, if adopted, make it constitutional for Congress to not balance the annual budget; would make it constitutional for Congress to continue adding to the national debt without any immediate consequences to members of Congress; would constitutionally authorize our federal government to consume 18 percent and more of the State’s “economic output” which currently is used to fund functions not authorized by our written Constitution; and would in fact allow Congress to continue down its current path of robbing what America’s businesses and labor have produced while enslaving our children and grandchildren with a federal debt that will in effect make them indentured slaves to those who profit off government securities! Things just do not add up. JWKGreat attack but no links. Just your passionate beliefs.

I appreciate your passion, though I don't see why this is in this forum and not conspiracy? I'll give you some time to reply.

There are countless “issues” of a political nature which will immediately inflame the emotions of people: abortion; homosexual marriage; right to keep and bear arms; “social justice”, immigration, to name just a few. And these issues as argued by our “conservative” talk show hosts tend to confirm to their listening audiences they are truly “conservative”. But aside from the above mentioned “issues” there a two other subjects of enormous importance which our “conservative” talk show hosts avoid addressing as our founding fathers addressed them. The two issues are, an honest money system and an honest system of taxation. Your passions, I've agreed.

Despotic governments have historically used a dishonest money system and/or dishonest taxation to cleverly rob what the people have produced. And today we are again faced with the same situation. We have a worthless script circulating as money, Federal Reserve Notes. which have been made by folks in government a “legal tender for all debts public and private” and thus forces businesses and labor to accept them in payment of debt. Those in charge of the worthless scrip, our Federal Reserve banking monopoly created by government, print massive amounts of script in order to “purchase” and consume what America’s businesses and labor have produced, which in turn creates an abundance of their worthless script in circulation, i.e., an “inflation” of the currency. And in order to remove the inflated currency from circulation and conceal the theft that is taking place with Federal Reserve Notes, the use of dishonest taxation comes into play and is applied by folks in government to withdraw the abundance of worthless script which our thieving Federal Reserve Banking cartel has used to rob what America’s businesses and labor have produced.

In fact we now have a gangster government working in concert with a thieving banking monopoly which is plundering what America’s businesses and labor have produced, and not one of our “conservative” talk show hosts will explain the fraud to their listening audience and how our founding fathers specifically addressed these two issues in our Constitution in a manner to prelude what is now taking place. But they do get their listening audience fired up over abortion, homosexual marriage, 1st and 2nd amendment rights, everything except how they are being robbed by a dishonest money system and dishonest taxation, which has virtually enslave the American People.

Bottom line is, I believe our “conservative” talk show hosts may be part of the problem and intentionally playing a scripted part to distract the people from our gangster government’s tools used to plunder America’s wealth. Conspiracy, as I said.

JWK

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance.___ James Madison

fj1200
07-27-2011, 07:10 PM
What? No State Rate Tax Plan?

johnwk
07-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Great attack but no links. Just your passionate beliefs. No one on this end made the charge of “conspiracy”. You are the one who made that association.

Now, let us look at what has actually occurred.

Concerned Americans become extremely upset with Congress’ uncontrolled spending and borrowing. The Republican Party Leadership says not to fear and comes up with a “conservative“ idea, a “balanced budget amendment”. But the amendment is not designed to actually require Congress to balance the annual federal budget, but it is still called a “balanced budget amendment”.

Republicans behind the amendment start doing the radio talk show circuit, and give their “conservative” talking points as to why we need a “balanced budget amendment” and inform the listening audience that they are sponsoring a “balanced budget amendment”. But they do not go over the specific wording of their “balanced budget amendment”. Conservative Radio talk show hosts then get on the bandwagon in support of the conservative idea of a ’balanced budget amendment”, and they regurgitate the Republican created talking points for a balanced budget amendment, rather than examining the particulars of the ’balanced budget amendment” and in so doing are echoing the scripted talking points of the Republican Party Leadership. Is this a conspiracy as you suggest? I don’t think so, but the fact remains almost all of the well known “conservative” talk show hosts are now parroting the talking points for the “balanced budget amendment” an amendment cooked up by the Washington Establishment.

JWK

Hey Mark Levin, what section of the “balanced budget amendment’ you promote actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget?

Kathianne
07-27-2011, 07:32 PM
So if not on 'your end', what end am I on? :scared:

Gunny
07-30-2011, 06:41 AM
I don’t think there is any conspiracy taking place. What is being done is done in the open and the facts are there for all to see. For example, why is almost every “conservative” talk show host supporting the “balanced budget amendments” (H.J.RES.1 and S.J.RES 5) which would, if adopted, make it constitutional for Congress to not balance the annual budget; would make it constitutional for Congress to continue adding to the national debt without any immediate consequences to members of Congress; would constitutionally authorize our federal government to consume 18 percent and more of the State’s “economic output” which currently is used to fund functions not authorized by our written Constitution; and would in fact allow Congress to continue down its current path of robbing what America’s businesses and labor have produced while enslaving our children and grandchildren with a federal debt that will in effect make them indentured slaves to those who profit off government securities! Things just do not add up. JWK

Why shouldn't conservative talk show hosts support a conservative ideal? Your question answers itself.

What doesn't add up to me is why the left allowed us to get here to begin with? All they did was cry for 8 years about "our grandchildren this ... our grandchildren that" .... yet turned right around and made Bush look like a complete economic miser by comparison in less than a year. And now you want to put it on Republicans in Congress just as fast as you can.

There is no easy out. Yes, our grandchildren will have to pay. If there's anything left for our grandchildren at all. If the next few years continue as they have for the past few, that's in doubt, IMO.

In the meantime, the left needs to get rid of that "our poor grandchildren" red herring. WE are living NOW and WE need to exist NOW. If WE don't eat TODAY, or don't have a place to live TODAY our grandchildren become a moot issue.

johnwk
07-30-2011, 11:10 AM
Why shouldn't conservative talk show hosts support a conservative ideal?

They should, but they are not when the promote the "balanced budget amendment" which has no provision to require Congress to balance the annual budget!Our despotic RINO in the Senate, Senator McConnell, wants to allow the president to be able to raise the national debt ceiling when our Constitution places this power in the hands of Congress. See: McConnell Offers Backdoor Plan To Raise Debt Limits (http://www.npr.org/2011/07/12/137800976/mcconnell-offers-backdoor-plan-to-raise-debt-limits?ft=1&f=1014)

“Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky offered a new plan to allow the president to demand up to $2.4 trillion in new borrowing authority by the summer of next year in three separate submissions. Those increases would automatically take effect unless both the Republican House and the Democratic Senate enacted legislation disapproving them.”

Congress, and only Congress has power to borrow money on the credit of the united States. Every Republican in the Senate who is behind allowing the President to raise the debt ceiling as described under McConnell’s proposed crap is a domestic enemy of our Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted. All bills to raise revenue are to originate in the House and not in the oval office. These traitorous RINO slim balls must be punished ___ no punishment to be left off the table! They are intentionally looking for ways to circumvent what our Constitution was intentionally designed to forbid and spitting on our founding fathers:

"On every question of construction [of the Constitution], carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."--Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

JWK

Hey Senator Mike Lee, what section of the “balanced budget amendment” which you promote actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget?

fj1200
07-31-2011, 08:13 AM
They should, but they are not when the promote the "balanced budget amendment" which has no provision to require Congress to balance the annual budget!

They've been doing great with the no-rule thing haven't they?

Gunny
07-31-2011, 08:27 AM
They should, but they are not when the promote the "balanced budget amendment" which has no provision to require Congress to balance the annual budget!Our despotic RINO in the Senate, Senator McConnell, wants to allow the president to be able to raise the national debt ceiling when our Constitution places this power in the hands of Congress. See: McConnell Offers Backdoor Plan To Raise Debt Limits (http://www.npr.org/2011/07/12/137800976/mcconnell-offers-backdoor-plan-to-raise-debt-limits?ft=1&f=1014)

“Minority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky offered a new plan to allow the president to demand up to $2.4 trillion in new borrowing authority by the summer of next year in three separate submissions. Those increases would automatically take effect unless both the Republican House and the Democratic Senate enacted legislation disapproving them.”

Congress, and only Congress has power to borrow money on the credit of the united States. Every Republican in the Senate who is behind allowing the President to raise the debt ceiling as described under McConnell’s proposed crap is a domestic enemy of our Constitution and the documented intentions and beliefs under which it was adopted. All bills to raise revenue are to originate in the House and not in the oval office. These traitorous RINO slim balls must be punished ___ no punishment to be left off the table! They are intentionally looking for ways to circumvent what our Constitution was intentionally designed to forbid and spitting on our founding fathers:

"On every question of construction [of the Constitution], carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed."--Thomas Jefferson, letter to William Johnson, June 12, 1823, The Complete Jefferson, p. 322.

JWK

Hey Senator Mike Lee, what section of the “balanced budget amendment” which you promote actually requires Congress to balance the annual budget?

Irrelevant to the issue. The fact is, I want to get paid and I'm not impressed if I can't pay my bills because of partisan hackery.

You must have read something I didn't because the requirement for a balanced budget and cuts in spending to equal any ceiling increase appears to be the major roadblock.

And I'm about sick of this RINO this, NEOCON that crap. If the collective on the right doesn't quit trying to force the GOP to cater to only their individual groups and acting like little kids taking their toy (vote) and going home if they aren't catered to, we're just going to have 4 more years of this current debacle.