PDA

View Full Version : Genitalia is offensive?!?

SassyLady
07-28-2011, 02:05 AM
What say you??

"To me it's just a personal expression," says John Caddell. "My truck's got power."
Caddell is another proud owner of the conversation starters. He says whether it's good or bad, his pair of chrome truck ornaments is driving a heated debate.
It's a bigger issue now because of Bonneau Chief of Police Franco Fuda ticketing Tice for what he says the law defines as obscene.
"Genitalia is offensive," says Chief Fuda. "As a law enforcement officer, I'll advise that person if it warrants a citation I'll issue a citation. As a father, I wouldn't want my daughter looking at it."

http://www.live5news.com/story/15154990/sc-woman-gets-jury-trial-for-display (http://www.live5news.com/story/15154990/sc-woman-gets-jury-trial-for-display)

darin
07-28-2011, 03:50 AM
Every time I see trucks with those hanging off the back I think the driver should be ticketed. It's not just obscene, it's immature.

LuLu
07-28-2011, 05:08 AM
Don't think they should be ticketed. We shouldn't ever ticket lame.

Plus every time I see one I think small penis. That is punishment enough.

KarlMarx
07-28-2011, 06:35 AM
Those things are in poor taste, just like bumper stickers that have obscenities on them (for instance SHIT HAPPENS). Don't those people realize that kids can see those things? Then you have to wonder why kids are growing up with the problems they have.

At one time, a long, long time ago, you would not dare do such a thing. Your neighbors, and your family would ostracize you.

We've become a classless society alright, but not one with class equality, just a society that has no class.

Abbey Marie
07-28-2011, 01:24 PM
Those things are in poor taste, just like bumper stickers that have obscenities on them (for instance SHIT HAPPENS). Don't those people realize that kids can see those things? Then you have to wonder why kids are growing up with the problems they have.

At one time, a long, long time ago, you would not dare do such a thing. Your neighbors, and your family would ostracize you.

We've become a classless society alright, but not one with class equality, just a society that has no class.

:clap:

Shadow
07-28-2011, 06:36 PM
What say you??

The only men I have known that have them are gay. I will probably get yelled at now for sterotyping though. ;)

They were also very very sad that they were stolen off their truck which was right in their own driveway at the time. Guess the neighbors found them offensive. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
07-28-2011, 10:51 PM
The only men I have known that have them are gay. I will probably get yelled at now for sterotyping though. ;)

They were also very very sad that they were stolen off their truck which was right in their own driveway at the time. Guess the neighbors found them offensive. :laugh:

I guess that means the truck was neutered. :laugh2:

SassyLady
07-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Thought it was something like those flapper things that hang down behind the trucker tires that have the profile of a naked lady embossed on them and thought it was interesting that naked women were allowed but not naked male parts.

Jess
07-29-2011, 08:35 AM

The gay guys I know have way more class than that.

Binky
07-30-2011, 08:12 PM
Personally, I think it's shows no class to display anything like that. It seems as time goes on society stoops lower than it previously did showing just how classless it can be.

Shadow
07-30-2011, 08:50 PM
The gay guys I know have way more class than that.

Doesn't change the fact that the men I know who have had them...are gay.

This one in particular that I am talking about, also blatantly ogles construction workers (while they are working)...what can I tell you? Not all gay men have "class" apparently. Just like all straight men don't either.