PDA

View Full Version : NASA Report Debunks Global Warming

red states rule
07-29-2011, 03:10 AM
http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/global-warming-177x200.jpg

Well so much for the myth of global warming. The enviro wackos will not be happy over this

NASA satellite data from the years 2000 through 2011 show the Earth's atmosphere is allowing far more heat to be released into space than alarmist computer models have predicted, reports a new study in the peer-reviewed science journal Remote Sensing (http://www.mdpi.com/2072-4292/3/8/1603/pdf). The study indicates far less future global warming will occur than United Nations computer models have predicted, and supports prior studies indicating increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide trap far less heat than alarmists have claimed.

Study co-author Dr. Roy Spencer, a principal research scientist at the University of Alabama in Huntsville and U.S. Science Team Leader for the Advanced Microwave Scanning Radiometer flying on NASA's Aqua satellite, reports that real-world data from NASA's Terra satellite contradict multiple assumptions fed into alarmist computer models.
<!--more-->
"The satellite observations suggest there is much more energy lost to space during and after warming than the climate models show," Spencer said in a July 26 University of Alabama press release (http://pielkeclimatesci.wordpress.com/2011/07/26/new-paper-on-the-misdiagnosis-of-surface-temperature-feedbacks-from-variations-in-earth’s-radiant-energy-balance-by-spencer-and-braswell-2011/). "There is a huge discrepancy between the data and the forecasts that is especially big over the oceans."

In addition to finding that far less heat is being trapped than alarmist computer models have predicted, the NASA satellite data show the atmosphere begins shedding heat into space long before United Nations computer models predicted.

http://news.yahoo.com/nasa-data-blow-gaping-hold-global-warming-alarmism-192334971.html

fj1200
07-29-2011, 08:04 AM
The earth self regulating. Who'da thunk?

ConHog
07-29-2011, 10:27 AM
It's been up over 100 degrees here in Arkansas everyday for the last month. Whoever says Global warming doesn't exist can kiss my ass.

revelarts
07-29-2011, 10:46 AM
I predict Global Ignoring of this report.

Gaffer
07-29-2011, 11:03 AM
It's been up over 100 degrees here in Arkansas everyday for the last month. Whoever says Global warming doesn't exist can kiss my ass.

I won't kiss your ass and global warming doesn't exist. It's a man made religion created for the purpose of making lots of money. We have had summers this hot in the past and we will have them in the future. If we have a real cold winter does that prove global cooling? didn't you freeze your tush off this past winter?

ConHog
07-29-2011, 11:08 AM
I won't kiss your ass and global warming doesn't exist. It's a man made religion created for the purpose of making lots of money. We have had summers this hot in the past and we will have them in the future. If we have a real cold winter does that prove global cooling? didn't you freeze your tush off this past winter?

Global warming exists. Now does man do anything to cause it? Doubtful. The science seems to prove that. And yes it also appears to be cyclical.

I could go for some global cooling about now. Or at least some Arkansas cooling.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 07:21 AM
The earth self regulating. Who'da thunk?

I wonder if Al Gore will do an updated verson of his sci-fi fantasy movie and include this data?

red states rule
07-31-2011, 07:24 AM
Global warming exists. Now does man do anything to cause it? Doubtful. The science seems to prove that. And yes it also appears to be cyclical.

I could go for some global cooling about now. Or at least some Arkansas cooling.

Global warming exixts? :laugh2: Where were you last winter when the nation was buried in snow?

Speaking of snow, I will let the Dems own words speak on that topic

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d70iXVN5EVM" frameBorder=0 width=425 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

ConHog
07-31-2011, 11:54 AM
Global warming exixts? :laugh2: Where were you last winter when the nation was buried in snow?

Speaking of snow, I will let the Dems own words speak on that topic

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/d70iXVN5EVM" frameBorder=0 width=425 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Bitching about global cooling. :lol:

Also, negged for posting a video of that nasty bitch. GAG

red states rule
07-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Bitching about global cooling. :lol:

Also, negged for posting a video of that nasty bitch. GAG

That is why I do not take the enviro wackos seriously

First is was global cooling and the coming Ice Age

Then it wqs global warming and the Earth was buring up

Then it wqas climate change so any damn weather pattern could be used to try and extort taxpayer money for their silly ass programs and studies

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:21 PM
That is why I do not take the enviro wackos seriously

First is was global cooling and the coming Ice Age

Then it wqs global warming and the Earth was buring up

Then it wqas climate change so any damn weather pattern could be used to try and extort taxpayer money for their silly ass programs and studies

Oh, well let me clarify, I DO believe the earth is warming up right now. I DO believe that if there is credible evidence that suggests we are doing anything harmful to the planet that we ought not undertake that thing lightly. I do NOT however believe that the Earth can't take care of herself for the most part, nor do I believe that we should make drastic changes to the way we live our lives because of some of this stuff.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 02:29 PM
Oh, well let me clarify, I DO believe the earth is warming up right now. I DO believe that if there is credible evidence that suggests we are doing anything harmful to the planet that we ought not undertake that thing lightly. I do NOT however believe that the Earth can't take care of herself for the most part, nor do I believe that we should make drastic changes to the way we live our lives because of some of this stuff.

Sorry I do not buy it

There have been to many example of fake numbers, deceptive research, and outright lying. There was even a news report where the enviro wackos had a "fudge factor" installed in the computer programs

This is normal weather patterns and nothing else

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:32 PM
Sorry I do not buy it

There have been to many example of fake numbers, deceptive research, and outright lying. There was even a news report where the enviro wackos had a "fudge factor" installed in the computer programs

This is normal weather patterns and nothing else

I concede the science offers proof neither way. I have no problems with agreeing to disagree with anyone who believes differently than me on this one.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 02:33 PM
I concede the science offers proof neither way. I have no problems with agreeing to disagree with anyone who believes differently than me on this one.

That is the spirit of this community sir! :salute:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:46 PM
That is the spirit of this community sir! :salute:

It is what it is. Sometimes science isn't the complete answer, no matter what a few Christian haters would have you believe.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 02:49 PM
It is what it is. Sometimes science isn't the complete answer, no matter what a few Christian haters would have you believe.

Or the envro wackos who demand YOU reduce your style of living while they take their private jet around the world begging for money - they return home to their mansion in their limo and upon getting home hit turn the A/C on full blast

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:55 PM
Or the envro wackos who demand YOU reduce your style of living while they take their private jet around the world begging for money - they return home to their mansion in their limo and upon getting home hit turn the A/C on full blast

Hey, that hit too close to home for Al's liking.

Or how about the asshole who screams that WE need to cut back in this time of need, then sends his family on a month long trip around Europe in a jet that gets 2 feet to the gallon?

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:01 PM
Hey, that hit too close to home for Al's liking.

Or how about the asshole who screams that WE need to cut back in this time of need, then sends his family on a month long trip around Europe in a jet that gets 2 feet to the gallon?

Or Al Goires $9 millionm mansion? I be damned if I see any solar panels anywhere

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2010/05/exclusive-estimate-carbon-footprint-of.html