PDA

View Full Version : Damn haircut!

jimnyc
07-29-2011, 10:11 AM
How come getting a haircut has a way of making my head look so fat? It's really not as fat as it appears, I swear! It's like that saying on your mirrors "objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they are" (and also a good Meatloaf tune!) Anyway, just got my head clipped and now I look like a balding retard. :(

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ymbzhj.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/usnqf.jpg

jimnyc
07-29-2011, 10:12 AM
P.S. - I don't normally have little black blotches on my face, that's the damn excess hair that the shitty barber can't bother to get off my head.

chloe
07-29-2011, 11:31 AM
tell me about your workout routine, and since you are looking so fit and nice, GABBY asked me to encourage you to upload a video of yourself working out (she's too shy to admit that request....she will probably deny it and call me a liar or something)

Anyway I wouldn't mind watching you exercise either.....oh yeah nice haircut;)

Monkeybone
07-29-2011, 01:19 PM
um.. becasue it is?

plz don't ban me.

darin
07-29-2011, 01:41 PM
My haircut instructions:

Medium to High fade, to the skin (no guard), half off the top.

:)

jimnyc
07-29-2011, 03:04 PM
tell me about your workout routine, and since you are looking so fit and nice, GABBY asked me to encourage you to upload a video of yourself working out (she's too shy to admit that request....she will probably deny it and call me a liar or something)

Anyway I wouldn't mind watching you exercise either.....oh yeah nice haircut;)

I knew Gabby loved me! :laugh:

Here's my workout routine:

Do one pushup to get body out of bed.
Do one curl to put twinkie in my mouth.
Do one more "reverse pushup" to get back in bed.

um.. becasue it is?

plz don't ban me.

I've been hitting the sauna a ton. From now forward I will wear towels on the rest of my body leaving only my melon exposed. Maybe it'll shrink a little!

My haircut instructions:

Medium to High fade, to the skin (no guard), half off the top.

:)

No wonder mine always sucks, I don't know all the terms. I usually just tell the guy "short on the sides, little less short on top and a tad leftover in the front for style". He looks at me funny and does whatever he wants. Then my head looks fat. I think he told me he is Chechnyan? Is that a word? And I don't know why it would matter!

chloe
07-29-2011, 04:23 PM
I knew Gabby loved me! :laugh:

Here's my workout routine:

Do one pushup to get body out of bed.
Do one curl to put twinkie in my mouth.
Do one more "reverse pushup" to get back in bed.

!

Yeah her "secret" is out now:rolleyes:

SassyLady
07-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Wow Jim...I'd rather you have short hair and a big head ... than be all hairy with a small head. :laugh:

Here's what I look like after cutting 4" off last week.

Kathianne
07-30-2011, 03:57 AM
um.. becasue it is?

plz don't ban me.

Gotta. If not you, who? Gotta ban someone, right? ;)

chloe
07-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Wow Jim...I'd rather you have short hair and a big head ... than be all hairy with a small head. :laugh:

You got GORGEOUS BABY BLUE EYES, WOW you remind me of that model cheryl tiegs a little bit. Very Pretty !!!

jimnyc
07-30-2011, 10:55 AM

Looking damn fine!! :coffee:

gabosaurus
07-30-2011, 06:38 PM
You got GORGEOUS BABY BLUE EYES, WOW you remind me of that model cheryl tiegs a little bit. Very Pretty !!!

Have to agree. Jim has always been a pretty boy. I won't mention the thighs. :cool:

Mr. P
07-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Gotta. If not you, who? Gotta ban someone, right? ;)

Do me! Hey, I'm not around much anyway. :laugh:

chloe
08-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Have to agree. Jim has always been a pretty boy. I won't mention the thighs. :cool:

WAIT!!!!!!!!! JIM showed you his thighs???

logroller
08-24-2011, 11:14 PM
How come getting a haircut has a way of making my head look so fat? It's really not as fat as it appears, I swear! It's like that saying on your mirrors "objects in the rear view mirror may be closer than they are" (and also a good Meatloaf tune!) Anyway, just got my head clipped and now I look like a balding retard. :(

You don't look like you're balding.