PDA

View Full Version : Complain about Christians Stuff thread

revelarts
07-29-2011, 10:39 AM
JT. You've posted a lot of Items that haven't responded to along this line and frankly it's because when I have answered no matter What i say you seem to respond only to the point that doesn't fit your paradigm with another round of insults mixed with a new tangent of questions. Or you've completely disregarded my honest answers then started a new round of questions and accusations.

SO what's the point? your already convinced. there seems to be know fact or bit of logic or history that can dislodge any point you want to bring up. Admittely that not much different from the way some folks handle many topics here but I just get tired even thinking of the answers to some of the things you bring up. I'd have to write a book and footnote it with archeological references, textual definitions and personal testimony and even then i get the impression you'd not admit one flaw in any of your points.

But if you want to talk about a point or 2 like to people on a journey having seen different things now discussing what we've found and now standing on a mountain looking down at a distant road trying to figure out what we see in the distance fine. But If you just want to rip a new one in the Bible and Christians I'm not interested.

May God Guide you and give you peace

Gunny
07-29-2011, 10:43 AM
JT. You've posted a lot of Items that haven't responded to along this line and frankly it's because when I have answered no matter What i say you seem to respond only to the point that doesn't fit your paradigm with another round of insults mixed with a new tangent of questions. Or you've completely disregarded my honest answers then started a new round of questions and accusations.

SO what's the point? your already convinced. there seems to be know fact or bit of logic or history that can dislodge any point you want to bring up. Admittely that not much different from the way some folks handle many topics here but I just get tired even thinking of the answers to some of the things you bring up. I'd have to write a book and footnote it with archeological references, textual definitions and personal testimony and even then i get the impression you'd not admit one flaw in any of your points.

But if you want to talk about a point or 2 like to people on a journey having seen different things now discussing what we've found and now standing on a mountain looking down at a distant road trying to figure out what we see in the distance fine. But If you just want to rip a new one in the Bible and Christians I'm not interested.

May God Guide you and give you peace

Since you addressed J.T personally, why don't you go for the one on one debate with him instead of posting in a general forum where any and everyone can have a say? I assure you he will not let you down.

revelarts
07-29-2011, 10:54 AM
Since you addressed J.T personally, why don't you go for the one on one debate with him instead of posting in a general forum where any and everyone can have a say? I assure you he will not let you down.
JT isn't the only one with harsh questions on Christianity and I'm not the only Christian here that has honest responses those questions.
the other thread was locked so I started this one as generic complaint box,
but ---Ugh--- sigh moan--- I can't do justice to a one on one for weeks. I'm about to move and work on our new "fixer upper". maybe down the road. and your right I'm sure he'd love that. I'd get a out lot of it to probably.

crin63
07-29-2011, 03:17 PM
Call it trolling if you like but personally, I found that the so-called Christians on here and other forums are so disingenuous that it doesn't surprise me that others are frustrated and resort to insults. It was so disheartening for me that I just quit posting on forums all together other than to sell stuff. Trying to discuss/debate reasonably with the so-called Christians on here is like trying to talk about our U.S. Constitution with Liberals. They've made up their minds what they believe so don't confuse them with scriptures, actual meanings of words or the obvious intent of the writers.

darin
07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Take it to PMs, please.

Gunny
07-29-2011, 07:24 PM
JT isn't the only one with harsh questions on Christianity and I'm not the only Christian here that has honest responses those questions.
the other thread was locked so I started this one as generic complaint box,
but ---Ugh--- sigh moan--- I can't do justice to a one on one for weeks. I'm about to move and work on our new "fixer upper". maybe down the road. and your right I'm sure he'd love that. I'd get a out lot of it to probably.

The other thread was locked for the same reason most threads get locked. Just playing into the hands of the losers. They come in and flame their butts off and everyone gets shut down. Effective censorship by whatever means.

You want to go one on one, do so. The general forums are not for that and the aforementioned can come in and ransack at will.

Gunny
07-29-2011, 07:27 PM
Call it trolling if you like but personally, I found that the so-called Christians on here and other forums are so disingenuous that it doesn't surprise me that others are frustrated and resort to insults. It was so disheartening for me that I just quit posting on forums all together other than to sell stuff. Trying to discuss/debate reasonably with the so-called Christians on here is like trying to talk about our U.S. Constitution with Liberals. They've made up their minds what they believe so don't confuse them with scriptures, actual meanings of words or the obvious intent of the writers.

Ditto the other way around. This thread's done. Or did you miss that part? You want to take ME on one on one, start your thread. But I want a meal, not a snack.