PDA

View Full Version : "People of Walmart" comes to TV

darin
07-30-2011, 10:54 AM
OMG Nasty. She deserved to be removed from the store - not just for her appearance, but for her attitude.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/07/28/2011-07-28_sandi_mcmilliin_allegedly_kicked_out_of_walmart _for_shopping_string_bikini.html

Lawsuit pending I bet.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2011/07/29/alg_walmart_customer.jpg

jimnyc
07-30-2011, 11:00 AM
Yek! "She" should be embarrassed to be in her own bathroom looking like that let alone being out in public. ANY establishment should have the right to tell her to beat it and come back when even attempting to look respectable. Of course we'll have the cavalry coming in soon to protect her right to be disgusting and how we should cater to her anyway as it's not her fault, she was born that way. :fu:

ConHog
07-30-2011, 11:34 AM
What the fuck has happened to common sense in this country?

Shadow
07-30-2011, 01:54 PM
It's because society has taught people to be self centered attention whores and assholes. I know a girl who told me point blank when we had this discussion recently that she will go shopping in her PJ's and if you don't like it..don't look at her. When I asked her why she would want people to see her out looking like that...her asshole response was.."if I ain't sleeping with you...I don't care". When I questioned that...I got "if you are offended by the way I look, act, or for my opinions (that I basically force on you at will)..that is your problem...not mine". I would fully expect this woman to dress like a skank and then whine to the media for attention too.

I'm sick of this kind of attitude too...and you see it everywhere anymore. People with no self control or consideration for others...in public,at work...even online.

ConHog
07-30-2011, 02:28 PM
I've seen people show up for job interviews late and in jogging outfits or worse, so no surprise here really. Just disappointing that people care so little about anything.

gabosaurus
07-30-2011, 06:46 PM
I almost want to sue dmp for posting that incredibly repulsive photo. WHAT IS SEEN CAN NEVER BE UNSEEN!! :slap:

TheShadowKNows
07-31-2011, 12:14 AM
It's because society has taught people to be self centered attention whores and assholes. I'm sick of this kind of attitude too...and you see it everywhere anymore. People with no self control or consideration for others...in public,at work...even online.

The problem is even more systemic than that Shadow. I watched the "Fuck It" attitude take root and incrementally grow in our culture going back several decades. I went from the mundane "Eisenhower years" , when people were happy just to be considered "middle class", fed by their nievety in believeing that "all was right with the World".
Then very suddenly during the 60's the reality of life hit everyone smack in the face, while no one was prepared for it's traumatic impact. It seemed that everything was happening all at once, IE; the tragic Vietnam excelleration, the series of notable asassinations, the drug culture explosion, and several other incidents of greater or lesser importance. All leading to a new value system that no one was quite sure was all about. As all that they did know was that anything that was "different" then the norm was acceptable ( the IN thing ). While even though it was evident in so much as having no answers, it did allow anyone who felt the need to vent some degree of relief.
This "rebel" attitude continued to grow with the help of Hollywood, ( never at a loss to capitalize on social upheavel ) and the news media ( Likewise ). While encouraging the "Anti-Hero" personna by making Heroes out of anyone, with what had not so long before been considered "bad behavior". Fueled consistently by the print media's seemingly obsessive need to profile anyone and everyone with even a degree of an "anti-social" agenda.
For my money, along with all of the usual reasons people give for "outrageous behavior". Is the underlying dynamic that people, by and large, have become more and more aware of their Government in all it's glowing hypocrisy ( The Web-The Web-The Web ). While in doing so unconsciously has produced a lack of control over their lives. Culminating in anger and frustration, leading to resentment that manifests itself in the "Fuck It" attitude. Feeling to some degree "cheated", in not being able to lay their heads on the pillow at night and sleep soundly. Basicly yearning for the peace and tranquility, that was taken for granted in those "Eisenhower years".

ConHog
07-31-2011, 12:16 AM
The problem is even more systemic than that Shadow. I watched the "Fuck It" attitude take root and incrementally grow in our culture going back several decades. I went from the mundane "Eisenhower years" , when people were happy just to be considered "middle class", fed by their nievety in believeing that "all was right with the World".
Then very suddenly during the 60's the reality of life hit everyone smack in the face, while no one was prepared for it's traumatic impact. It seemed that everything was happening all at once, IE; the tragic Vietnam excelleration, the series of notable asassinations, the drug culture explosion, and several other incidents of greater or lesser importance. All leading to a new value system that no one was quite sure was all about. As all that they did know was that anything that was "different" then the norm was acceptable ( the IN thing ).
This "rebel" attitude continued to grow with the help of Hollywood, ( never at a loss to capitalize on social upheavel ) and the news media ( Likewise ). While encouraging the "Anti-Hero" personna by making Heroes out of anyone, with what had not so long before been considered "bad behavior". Fueled consistently by the print media's seemingly obsessive need to profile anyone and everyone with even a degree of an "anti-social" agenda.
For my money, along with all of the usual reasons people give for "outrageous behavior". Is the underlying dynamic that people, by and large, have become more and more aware of their Government in all it's glowing hypocrisy ( The Web-The Web-The Web ). While in doing so unconsciously has produced a lack of control over their lives. Culminating in anger and frustration, leading to resentment that manifests itself in the "Fuck It" attitude. Feeling to some degree "cheated", in not being able to lay their heads on the pillow at night and sleep soundly. Basicly yearning for the peace and tranquility, that was taken for granted in those "Eisenhower years".

Holy Jesus, did you really just blame that stupid bitch showing up to WM in a bikini on the government? LOL

By the way ladies, if you MUST wwear a bikini to WM, this is more along the lines of acceptable.2283

fj1200
07-31-2011, 07:21 AM
Holy Jesus,

Well said.