PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Rightwingers... Where is your Condemnation of Domestic Terrorism on this One?

J.T
07-31-2011, 12:26 PM
Guess it doesn't count (http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/07/30/planned_parenthood_terrorism/index.html) if they can't find a Qu'ran somewhere, kinda like how religion was responsible for Oslo until you realized he wasn't a Muslim either/

LuvRPgrl
07-31-2011, 01:28 PM
Guess it doesn't count (http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2011/07/30/planned_parenthood_terrorism/index.html) if they can't find a Qu'ran somewhere, kinda like how religion was responsible for Oslo until you realized he wasn't a Muslim either/

You are right, what a disgusting thing to do !!!!
I dont know if I have ever heard anything this bad in my entire life !
Worst of the worse.

Uh, WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT ?????

darin
07-31-2011, 02:18 PM

What the hell are you doing here? Seriously, Trolling sucks. You're the worst troll here.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 02:23 PM
What the fuck is this thread about? If JT would have posted some clue as to what act of terrorism he was talking about, I would have gladly condemned it, instead I condemn JT for weak ass trolling.

LuvRPgrl
07-31-2011, 03:19 PM
What the fuck is this thread about? If JT would have posted some clue as to what act of terrorism he was talking about, I would have gladly condemned it, instead I condemn JT for weak ass trolling.

I think he is saying "if nothing happens, then its the conservatives fault."

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:25 PM
I think he is saying "if nothing happens, then its the conservatives fault."

One thing I've learned about JT is not to take anything he says too seriously.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:28 PM
One thing I've learned about JT is not to take anything he says too seriously.

From what I can tell he is like a case of hemorrhoids, He hangs around and is a pain in the ass

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:29 PM
From what I can tell he is like a case of hemorrhoids, He hangs around and is a pain in the ass

Indeed. That's the only reason he posts anything he posts. I doubt he believes half the crap he posts himself.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Indeed. That's the only reason he posts anything he posts. I doubt he believes half the crap he posts himself.

Unless he is using his posts as part if his resume to land a job at MSNBC

J.T
07-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Terrorism is cool, so long as it's against the right people.

Anyone up for burning a mosque next?

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:34 PM

As long as you are in it :laugh2:

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:34 PM

Hi Just Trolling.. COuld you please provide a link , or at least some sort of refverence to whatever inspired you to write this thread?

J.T
07-31-2011, 03:36 PM
Hi Just Trolling.. COuld you please provide a link , or at least some sort of refverence to whatever inspired you to write this thread?
You're really fucking stupid aren't you? The link in the OP, you waste of life.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:39 PM

Sorry, I still don't see any reference to any domestic terror act that rightwingers haven't condemned.

red states rule
07-31-2011, 03:42 PM
Sorry, I still don't see any reference to any domestic terror act that rightwingers haven't condemned.

Why should he start being accurate in his posts now? It is not like facts ever ment anything to hiom in the past

ConHog
07-31-2011, 03:46 PM
Why should he start being accurate in his posts now? It is not like facts ever ment anything to hiom in the past

What's hilarious is that he rails against Christians because we can't prove God exists, all the while posting bullshit with no facts to back it up.

Typical hypocrite lefty.

LuvRPgrl
07-31-2011, 03:55 PM

You need to make the link more obvious. I couldn't see it until I decided to try every word, then it showed up. But at first look, second look and more, I couldn't see the link at all.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm not going to start a new thread about this, nor do I care to report it, or even know if it is against the rules BUT JT you need to grow the fuck up. Leaving stupid visitor messages like this

Seriously, if you won't kill yourself, you should at least cut off your balls. You're too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.

How immature.

J.T
07-31-2011, 05:36 PM
You need to make the link more obvious. I couldn't see it until I decided to try every word, then it showed up. But at first look, second look and more, I couldn't see the link at all.

Links are blue here, yes? The rest of the text is black, yes?

Have you never seen an inline hyperlink before?

ConHog
07-31-2011, 05:56 PM

Look shitbird, at BEST it was a disingenuous attempt by you to troll. A sane person would have explained their actual intent in their OP.

J.T
07-31-2011, 06:32 PM
A sane person would have explained their actual intent in their OP.

I see your functional illiteracy strikes again. The OP asks a question. None of the cowards on the Right have been willing to answer it.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 07:03 PM
I see your functional illiteracy strikes again. The OP asks a question. None of the cowards on the Right have been willing to answer it.

It does ask a question, but generally when people post a question related to an event they let people know what fucking event they are talking about.

Oh, and as you very well know sane people on the left AND the right condemn ALL acts of terror. Your sensationalism and acting as if people on the right are generally okay with bombing abortion clinics is beyond stupid. But of course we already knew that about you.

LuvRPgrl
07-31-2011, 07:07 PM

It didnt show up blue on my screen.

I really, really hope you dont have kids, I could imagine you beating a two year old to a pulp for spilling some milk.

J.T
07-31-2011, 07:37 PM
It does ask a question, but generally when people post a question related to an event they let people know what fucking event they are talking about.Hence the hyperlink :thumb:

You never have been very bright, though.

J.T
07-31-2011, 07:38 PM
It didnt show up blue on my screen.

Check your settings. Something's not set up properly.

LuvRPgrl
07-31-2011, 08:14 PM
Check your settings. Something's not set up properly.

settings are fine, its the only time it has happened

plus i have it on two different screens
It appears others were not able to see it either, go back and read the responses

ConHog
07-31-2011, 09:31 PM
settings are fine, its the only time it has happened

plus i have it on two different screens
It appears others were not able to see it either, go back and read the responses

He'd rather be a dick and act like he knows everything, despite the evidence that he knows nothing.

ConHog
07-31-2011, 10:43 PM
Oops looks like JT is OUTTA HERE

fj1200
08-01-2011, 05:58 AM
Damn, I was just about to open his link and soundly denounce all forms of domestic terrorism. Bummer.

red states rule
08-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Oops looks like JT is OUTTA HERE

and I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted

Gunny
08-01-2011, 07:16 AM

Terrorism is a word misused by pundits as they please to suit their agendas.

Shadow
08-01-2011, 07:36 AM

I agree. Lately it seems that the democrats (and the lefty talking heads in the media) use "terrorist" to describe everyone BUT the actual terrorists. Pretty soon the public will be desensitized to that word (if they aren't already).

ConHog
08-01-2011, 08:18 AM
I agree. Lately it seems that the democrats (and the lefty talking heads in the media) use "terrorist" to describe everyone BUT the actual terrorists. Pretty soon the public will be desensitized to that word (if they aren't already).

I'm just waiting for someone to call someone else, probably a US soldier doing his duty, an Islamaphobic terrorist.

J.T
08-01-2011, 11:15 PM

Like you going on about the Palestinians who resist the Jews and their Break the Bones Strategy of oppression and ethnic cleansing?

I agree. Lately it seems that the democrats (and the lefty talking heads in the media) use "terrorist" to describe everyone BUT the actual terrorists.

Yep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmBnvajSfWU

But people don't like to admit we live in a terrorist state. Phoenix Program, anyone? :salute:

fj1200
08-01-2011, 11:38 PM
But people don't like to admit we live in a terrorist state. Phoenix Program, anyone?

A military operation from a conflict 40 years ago is proof that we live in a terrorist state today? Oh geez.

J.T
08-01-2011, 11:51 PM
A military operation from a conflict 40 years ago is proof that we live in a terrorist state today? Oh geez.

A new report from the Conflict Monitoring Centre (CMC) has reported that 2,043 Pakistanis have been slain in CIA drone strikes in the past 5 years, with the vast majority of them innocent civilians.

http://news.antiwar.com/2011/01/02/report-cia-drones-killed-over-2000-mostly-civilians-in-pakistan-since-2006/

fj1200
08-02-2011, 12:09 AM
At least you picked something current this time. :rolleyes:

ConHog
08-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Who brought the turd back?

jimnyc
08-02-2011, 12:57 PM
To just address the issue about the color of the links within a post. By default, the color blue given to links isn't a whole lotta shades different than the black for regular text. I've changed the shade of the blue in hopes of making it stand out a bit more. Of course it would be much easier if the poster also placed the link separately so that users don't always have to search for a link...

J.T
08-02-2011, 01:33 PM
To just address the issue about the color of the links within a post. By default, the color blue given to links isn't a whole lotta shades different than the black for regular text.
That's just poor layout design.

jimnyc
08-02-2011, 01:37 PM

Yeap, agreed, should have been a light blue from the get go, but they probably did the majority of their testing by copying and pasting links into posts, and not converting text into links. :poke: :coffee:

fj1200
08-02-2011, 02:57 PM

And what was it when you posted your source link embedded in a period?

ConHog
08-02-2011, 03:07 PM
To just address the issue about the color of the links within a post. By default, the color blue given to links isn't a whole lotta shades different than the black for regular text. I've changed the shade of the blue in hopes of making it stand out a bit more. Of course it would be much easier if the poster also placed the link separately so that users don't always have to search for a link...

of course if a person did this, it would lessen their opportunities to troll those who have overlooked their link.

LuvRPgrl
08-02-2011, 05:07 PM

YES SIR!! MR PERFECT.

Ohhh, you didn't provide the link on a seperate line??
MY BAD,,,YOU SUCK

Your mouth and brain are a poor layout design

J.T
08-02-2011, 05:09 PM
Your mouth and brain are a poor layout design
:rolleyes:

:slap:

shattered
08-09-2011, 07:19 AM
"Domestic Terrorism"?

Sounds like someone got bitch slapped, and isn't taking it anymore.