PDA

View Full Version : they called me a racist!!

Luna Tick
07-31-2011, 08:28 PM
I can't believe these jerks called me a bigot and a racist at a dinner party. I was talking with a girlfriend of mine from England about undergarments and how they're uncomfortable. I prefer not to wear them. She kept insisting, "Just try on this pair of knickers. You'll like them." Meanwhile her sister kept trying to get me to drink juice -- orange juice, grape juice, cranberry juice -- despite my protests that I don't like juice.

They just kept bugging me.
"Try on these knickers."
"Try this juice."

Finally, I was so pissed off I yelled out, "I hate knickers and juice! I've always hated them."

And the whole room was quiet. Then people started yelling at me about what a racist I supposedly am. WTF? If I don't want to wear knickers, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't like juice, I shouldn't have to drink it. Where do these jerks get off calling me a racist just because of that?

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:33 PM
I can't believe these jerks called me a bigot and a racist at a dinner party. I was talking with a girlfriend of mine from England about undergarments and how they're uncomfortable. I prefer not to wear them. She kept insisting, "Just try on this pair of knickers. You'll like them." Meanwhile her sister kept trying to get me to drink juice -- orange juice, grape juice, cranberry juice -- despite my protests that I don't like juice.

They just kept bugging me.
"Try on these knickers."
"Try this juice."

Finally, I was so pissed off I yelled out, "I hate knickers and juice! I've always hated them."

And the whole room was quiet. Then people started yelling at me about what a racist I supposedly am. WTF? If I don't want to wear knickers, I shouldn't have to. And if I don't like juice, I shouldn't have to drink it. Where do these jerks get off calling me a racist just because of that?

It was jungle Juice GAWD !!!! She was just trying to get you drunk because you were so rude to her half brother Bong-Chol I mean he just wanted to see if you were telling the truth about your panties, no reason to chop his stick, sometimes your such a SWINE :rolleyes:

http://sicknight.com/how-to-make-jungle-juice/

Luna Tick
07-31-2011, 08:41 PM
It gets worse. An English dude kept saying, "Settle down, jolly old chap." That word has always annoyed me, so I yelled, "I hate chaps too! I hate knickers, juice, and chaps!" The host yelled at me about what a bigot I supposedly am and kicked me out. Sheesh,.

Mr. P
07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
You two are a hoot when ya get ta drinkin! :laugh: :2up:

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:50 PM
It gets worse. An English dude kept saying, "Settle down, jolly old chap." That word has always annoyed me, so I yelled, "I hate chaps too! I hate knickers, juice, and chaps!" The host yelled at me about what a bigot I supposedly am and kicked me out. Sheesh,.

I have seen you sleep with ALOT of men mostly because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time but a little because your a slut. But in all that time I have never seen you with an Albino. You in fact ARE a racist, just sayin....

chloe
07-31-2011, 08:53 PM
You two are a hoot when ya get ta drinkin! :laugh: :2up:

she's a riot when she eats!!!:laugh2:

Luna Tick
07-31-2011, 09:24 PM
I have seen you sleep with ALOT of men mostly because I was in the wrong place at the wrong time but a little because your a slut. But in all that time I have never seen you with an Albino. You in fact ARE a racist, just sayin....

I slept with Jesse Winter, the grandson of Edgar Winter. He's an albino.

chloe
07-31-2011, 09:39 PM
ZrfiPm9JM4A

seems like he's getting tits, looks like someone else needs to get lipo:rolleyes:

Luna Tick
07-31-2011, 09:52 PM
I always knew he would never make anything of himself.