PDA

View Full Version : Who is this asshole on FoxNews right now

ConHog
08-01-2011, 04:18 PM
calling the Tea Party the Tea terrorists? This guy is a waste of fucking space. Jesus Christ, we are all Americans , we can't disagree on how to do things without calling each other fucking terrorists? I hope this fat fuck has a heart attack right on the air.

red states rule
08-01-2011, 04:23 PM
calling the Tea Party the Tea terrorists? This guy is a waste of fucking space. Jesus Christ, we are all Americans , we can't disagree on how to do things without calling each other fucking terrorists? I hope this fat fuck has a heart attack right on the air.

It is Bob Beckel

Unlike on MSNBC and CNN, Fox News does have many liberals on and allows them to express their opinion

You have to remember, Bob was Mondale's campaign manager in 1984 when Pres Reagan won 49 states. I do not think Bob ever got over that and carries that bitterness with him

Please do not sink to the libs level and wish death on someone because they are jerks and do not show any respect for a different POV

ConHog
08-01-2011, 04:27 PM
It is Bob Beckel

Unlike on MSNBC and CNN, Fox News does have many liberals on and allows them to express their opinion

You have to remember, Bob was Mondale's campaign manager in 1984 when Pres Reagan won 49 states. I do not think Bob ever got over that and carries that bitterness with him

Please do not sink to the libs level and wish death on someone because they are jerks and do not show any respect for a different POV

Oh I don't wish for him to die.

I barely remember Reagan.

red states rule
08-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Oh I don't wish for him to die.

I barely remember Reagan.

I remember that election very well, and Bob was just as arrrogant and rude back then as he is now

Mondale promised he would raise taxes and he lost 49 states

I do recal a few months ago someone reminded Bob about that loss and he said that was a cheap shot :laugh2:

ConHog
08-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I remember that election very well, and Bob was just as arrrogant and rude back then as he is now

I do recal a few months ago someone reminded Bob about that loss and he said that was a cheap shot :laugh2:

'

red states rule
08-01-2011, 04:42 PM
'

You do not have to tell me I am old. When I am sleeping in my recliner people think I am dead

fj1200
08-01-2011, 10:06 PM

And then the Democrats sponsored the bill that cut the top rate to 28%. :laugh2:

J.T
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
calling the Tea Party the Tea terrorists? This guy is a waste of fucking space. Jesus Christ, we are all Americans , we can't disagree on how to do things without calling each other fucking terrorists? I hope this fat fuck has a heart attack right on the air.T

They're White, aren't they? Hence they are terrorists.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K7q3bWEvl7o

In the course of the 10 minute clip, a myriad of different behaviors are characterized as terrorism, including opposing surveillance, using a video camera, talking to police officers, wearing hoodies, driving vans, writing on a piece of paper, and using a cell phone recording application.

Despite encouraging viewers not to pay attention to a person’s race in determining whether or not they may be a terrorist, almost all of the scenarios in the clip proceed to portray white people as the most likely terrorists. Bizarrely, nearly every single one of the “patriotic” Americans who reports on their fellow citizen is either black, Asian or Arab.
Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that the DHS’ own internal documents (http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists.html) list predominantly white conservative groups as the most likely terrorists, such as Ron Paul supporters, gun owners, gold bullion enthusiasts, and a myriad of other comparatively banal political interests that are largely the domain of white middle class Americans.
This has little to do with the color of a person’s skin, and everything to do with the fact that white, middle class Americans are the biggest roadblock when it comes to Big Sis expanding its control over every facet of American society.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/21/dhs-video-characterizes-white-americans-as-most-likely-terrorists/

red states rule
08-02-2011, 02:46 AM
Chris Matthews also called the Tea Partyt terrorists - but it was not the frrst time

An unhinged Chris Matthews on Monday decried the <NOBR>debt (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)</NOBR> ceiling deal negotiated in Congress, attacking Tea Party Republicans as a group of baby-kidnapping terrorists. He also bizarrely described the compromise as "political polygamy."

Talking to Jonathan Chait of the New Republic, Matthews excoriated, "Why did [Obama] let this develop for six months...this drum roll of the Republicans saying, 'We've got the baby. You don't get the baby back unless you pay us?' Why do you let the other side have the baby, to use kidnapping terms?"

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/scott-whitlock/2011/08/01/unhinged-chris-matthews-smears-polygamous-baby-kidnapping-republican#ixzz1Tr6Em1Wi