PDA

View Full Version : Mad As Hell

red states rule
08-02-2011, 05:03 PM
This small business owner says it all, and is saying what a majority of voters are thinking

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8SGyVNippvA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

SassyLady
08-02-2011, 11:18 PM
He's passionate and was able to speak from the heart about how angry Washington is making everyone.

:clap::clap:

red states rule
08-03-2011, 02:36 AM
He's passionate and was able to speak from the heart about how angry Washington is making everyone.

:clap::clap:

I am sure liberals will dismiss it as a rant, call the guy a racist, or even a member of the terrorist Tea Party

They wil keep saying that all the up to November 2012 and be "shocked" when Obama and the Dems get their clock cleaned in another electon (along with the Republicans who caved on the debt deal)

ConHog
08-03-2011, 09:53 AM
I'm sure a CIA hit team will whack this lunatic terrorist before the week is over.

red states rule
08-04-2011, 03:15 AM
I'm sure a CIA hit team will whack this lunatic terrorist before the week is over.

or the IRS will audit him

ConHog
08-04-2011, 11:46 AM
or the IRS will audit him

I'd prefer the CIA hit team if I were the man.

red states rule
08-04-2011, 04:03 PM
I'd prefer the CIA hit team if I were the man.

The NY Times could give him the Palin treatment. They could send a team of reporters to search his trash, talk to his neighbors, interview his employees soley to dig up some dirt and destroy him

You know, the usual treatment anyone who publicly disagrees with Obama gets