PDA

View Full Version : Obama As One Of The Founding Fathers

red states rule
08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz080311dAPR20110803024519.jpg

KartRacerBoy
08-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Really, A slave as a Founding Father?

I think cartoonist missed a basic fact. He might want to reread history and get his head out of the OP's ass.

red states rule
08-04-2011, 03:45 AM

I think cartoonist missed a basic fact. He might want to reread history and get his head out of the OP's ass.

I am not surprised you failed too defend the impact of liberalism on the nation and how the Founding Fathers woud react to what has happened to the country they started

But you do always manage to show your liberal civility opff in nearly every post you make

ConHog
08-04-2011, 11:44 AM

Not every black person in this country in the early days was a slave you know. It's not like a black man stepped off the ship onto shore and some white guys seized his ass and said "you a slave now niggah"

red states rule
08-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Not every black person in this country in the early days was a slave you know. It's not like a black man stepped off the ship onto shore and some white guys seized his ass and said "you a slave now niggah"

Looks as if KartRacerBoy has raced away from this thread :laugh2:

Gaffer
08-04-2011, 04:26 PM

There was also a lot of white slavery as well. Many people went into indentured servitude in order to come here.

red states rule
08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
There was also a lot of white slavery as well. Many people went into indentured servitude in order to come here.

and today they are known as taxpayers

ConHog
08-04-2011, 05:22 PM
Looks as if KartRacerBoy has raced away from this thread :laugh2:

KartBoy would do well to avoid any and all threads which might expose his ignorance. Which basically means that the smart play for him would be to log off and never return.

red states rule
08-04-2011, 05:33 PM
KartBoy would do well to avoid any and all threads which might expose his ignorance. Which basically means that the smart play for him would be to log off and never return.

Or stick to the music, book, and movie threads

PostmodernProphet
08-05-2011, 05:54 AM

this is true......my greatgrandfather's immigration papers lists his profession as "servant".........