PDA

View Full Version : Chloe, Maylyn has a rich boyfriend!

Luna Tick
08-03-2011, 11:44 PM
That backstabbing bitch, Maylyn, the one who stole Enrique from me, dumped him and is now engaged to some rich Arab from Qatar. He owns a yacht that's something like the 10th largest one in the world and does some kind of important work for his government. Enrique is now in a mental institution in South Carolina. I'm taking a road trip there to see if I can spring him loose and make him mine again. After that evil bitch got done with him, he's rumoured to squawk like a chicken and burp before every meal, and he bursts into sobbing if anyone offers him orange sherbet or any kind of Mexican food.

Maylyn is the most evil woman who's every lived. You know that all to well after how she stole Carlos from you shoved you naked out of your dorm room. Her cooking wasn't even any good, but the instructors all sucked up to her anyway. That bitch.

chloe
08-04-2011, 12:00 AM
That backstabbing bitch, Maylyn, the one who stole Enrique from me, dumped him and is now engaged to some rich Arab from Qatar. He owns a yacht that's something like the 10th largest one in the world and does some kind of important work for his government. Enrique is now in a mental institution in South Carolina. I'm taking a road trip there to see if I can spring him loose and make him mine again. After that evil bitch got done with him, he's rumoured to squawk like a chicken and burp before every meal, and he bursts into sobbing if anyone offers him orange sherbet or any kind of Mexican food.

Maylyn is the most evil woman who's every lived. You know that all to well after how she stole Carlos from you shoved you naked out of your dorm room. Her cooking wasn't even any good, but the instructors all sucked up to her anyway. That bitch.

Maylyn is some kind of human mylanta for man whores, I remember how she stole carlos and even though he creeped me out with his peppers I still cared about him as a lover. She came carrying mangos of all things talking about some kind of salsa to carlos and then he pushed me real hard out the door, I was like wait, I thought we were gonna watch "how the west was won" and he said F*off Carnie Wilson wannabe go to Clints house maybe he can stand ya.......You remember "clint" don't you that hero man I fell so devotedly in love with only to find he had Ursusagalmatophilia, I hated dressing up just to get loved by him.....i had hoped that bitch maylyn would steal clint instead of carlos.

Luna Tick
08-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Clint is a psycho Nazi heroin junky back-stabbing rapist Satanist serial killer. He earns his living by teaching courses on how to back-stab friends. The scary thing is, he's charming and likable, but no one knows that sheer evil is lurking underneath all that. At karaoke bars he sings his own lyrics to Elvis's I can't help falling in love with you. He sings, "Be my friend so I can enjoy stabbing you in the back." And he's sick. He can't get an erection unless he poops in a woman's face. He's made wax figures of his hand flipping the bird, and he keeps them displayed around his house as art.

There's never been a more vile man in all of human history. He dances naked around his house while blasting Ozzy Osbourne music and biting off pidgeons' heads and then screams "Hail Satan, please help me find friends to betray." He has a special shrine in his house to serial killers like Jeffrey Dahmer and David Berkowitz. When Osama bin Laden was killed, he broke down and sobbed for three days. His favorite pastime is to shoot heroin and snort coke and then torture little furry animals. He aspires to become the next unabomber. But worst of all ... and this is really sick and evil, far worse than anything I've mentioned yet... he listens to James Blunt's music. I knew you would be appalled.

I'm glad you got that creep out of your life.

PostmodernProphet
08-04-2011, 07:39 AM
/throws away his "Cryptographer's Bible" in despair........

this code is undecipherable......

Luna Tick
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Do you still have that costume you used to wear to satisfy his ursusagalmatophilia? I need to get one to satisfy a man that I'm seeing. I'm thinking of getting this one:
http://ih2.redbubble.net/work.3945107.2.flat,550x550,075,f.giant-teddy-bear-costume.jpg

Since I don't suffer from ursusagalmatophilia myself, I can't tell if someone with that affliction would find that costume sexy. What do you think?

I had a boyfriend from Tokyo who was into Zettai Ryokiu, which I guess is similar, but I've never needed to please a ursusagalmatophiliac before.

chloe
08-04-2011, 10:22 AM
/throws away his "Cryptographer's Bible" in despair........

this code is undecipherable......

In a nutshell Maylyn is this overachiever Luna Tick and I went to chef school with. Her parents wanted her to be a Brain Surgeon but instead she was determined to be a personal chef to Gilbert Godfrey. She was born rich and I guess this new thing marrying an arab terrorist is her attempt to impress her snooty judgemental parents with how much more money she is marrying into. Shrug.

Clint was a guy I used to know who had a "teddy bear" fetish, he could only do it if you wore a teddy bear suit...nice guy when he wasn't hunting cottontails and wallpapering his house with posters of Michael Landon, he was really into all of Michael Landons acting jobs and he used to cry at almost every show michael landon starred in, once I asked him about it and he got super defensive and said he wasn't crying because he's a man and men don't cry, he said he just ate an onion sandwich. Shrug.... I think I will mostly remember the music he used to play James Blunt songs wow he used to sing those songs to himself and I thought it was so romantic

oofSnsGkops

I found out that he voted for Obama and that ended us:salute:

Luna Tick
08-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I thanked you for that useful post even though you posted a James Blunt video -- his stalker suicide song. Uhg! How could you?

chloe
08-04-2011, 10:36 AM
I thanked you for that useful post even though you posted a James Blunt video -- his stalker suicide song. Uhg! How could you?

You know I grew to adore Clint when I was dressed up as winnie the pooh, he made me feel so special like a real bear or something. Of course I still liked carlos and his strange tamale better but since that maylyn maniac kept sleeping with all the chef instructors there was not much I could do. I think the reason she went for Enrique is because he looked alot like Gilbert Godfrey, I heard the arab looks like Ricky Martin pre-out of the closet days.

Luna Tick
08-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Maylyn was the only chef student who slept with every single instructor, male or female. At least she didn't get to sleep with Gilbert Godfrey. None of us did, though it was the dream of all of us. Maybe you or I could still do that. It would be such a dream come true. I want to send a photo of Gilbert and me together to Maylyn in Qatar. She thinks she's struck it big landing a rich Arab, but if I landed Gilbert Godfrey, she would wet her knickers.

Luna Tick
08-04-2011, 10:48 AM
http://www.pawsru.org/fc/src/fc101556_Gilbert_Gottfried.jpg

Aaaahhhh, my dream man.

chloe
08-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Maylyn was the only chef student who slept with every single instructor, male or female. At least she didn't get to sleep with Gilbert Godfrey. None of us did, though it was the dream of all of us. Maybe you or I could still do that. It would be such a dream come true. I want to send a photo of Gilbert and me together to Maylyn in Qatar. She thinks she's struck it big landing a rich Arab, but if I landed Gilbert Godfrey, she would wet her knickers.

She'd be sooooo Jealous I bet she'd do Gary Busey just to one up you !!! She's so competative, I guess being from a long lineage of geisha girls makes her that way, I often think she'd have been better off opening an oriental resteraunt but in a way she kind of did with all the chef instructors she had.:rolleyes:

PostmodernProphet
08-05-2011, 06:04 AM
In a nutshell Maylyn is this overachiever Luna Tick and I went to chef school with.

you've met Luna in real life?......I always assumed she was a guy posing as a girl......

chloe
08-05-2011, 10:30 AM
you've met Luna in real life?......I always assumed she was a guy posing as a girl......

As loud as I can be online, I bet you'd be surprized if you knew who I've met offline....wink

yep, i can keep some things quiet

KartRacerBoy
08-06-2011, 01:42 PM
I know this will not reflect well upon me, but this thread actually makes SENSE.

In fact, it may be the most sensible thread on this site.

ConHog
08-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I know this will not reflect well upon me, but this thread actually makes SENSE.

A man who is confused about his sexuality makes sense to you? Go figure..............

chloe
08-06-2011, 07:20 PM
Luna Tick went to South Carolina to spring Enrique from the nut house, and JimNyc sent me a glossy of his Pecs to make Luna Tick Jealous very sexy thanks JIM !

ooo I made up that part about Jim and his picture of pecs....

jimnyc
08-06-2011, 07:25 PM
LT, do you use recreational drugs? :coffee:

chloe
08-06-2011, 07:25 PM

Please tell me and Luna tick you don't look like Gilbert Godfrey otherwise there will be a cat fight for your love:cool:

jimnyc
08-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Please tell me and Luna tick you don't look like Gilbert Godfrey otherwise there will be a cat fight for your love:cool:

Great, thanks for that, now every time I read a post of his I'm going to have an image of Gilbert in my head!!

chloe
08-06-2011, 07:45 PM
Great, thanks for that, now every time I read a post of his I'm going to have an image of Gilbert in my head!!

Better the Image then Gilberts voice......mmmm gilbert godfrey has sucgh a sexy sounding voice;)

KartRacerBoy
08-07-2011, 06:42 AM

While Mr. Godfrey is indeed a hunk, I am not him. He doesn't have my dark, curly locks or my dark eyes. Woe is he.

chloe
08-07-2011, 10:03 AM
While Mr. Godfrey is indeed a hunk, I am not him. He doesn't have my dark, curly locks or my dark eyes. Woe is he.

....not everyone can be born as goodlooking as Gilbert Godfrey, but at least you got the dark Hair and dark Eyes which is my personal favorite....

Do you at least have a Voice that sounds like Gilbert Godfrey?

KartRacerBoy
08-07-2011, 01:36 PM
....not everyone can be born as goodlooking as Gilbert Godfrey, but at least you got the dark Hair and dark Eyes which is my personal favorite....

Do you at least have a Voice that sounds like Gilbert Godfrey?

Nope. I sound more like Cookie Monster.

chloe
08-07-2011, 04:16 PM
Nope. I sound more like Cookie Monster.

I suspected such....:rolleyes:

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Rich boyfriends.I see.Maybe we can start a thread about Russian brides.

chloe
08-11-2011, 11:07 PM

Enrique isn't rich unless you mean't richly endowed but I wouldn't know, just going by what Luna and Maylyn said. :rolleyes:

chloe
08-11-2011, 11:09 PM

PS. when are you going to dedicate some songs to the Ladies here???

Can you dedicate a song to me before you dedicate a song to Luna?

I'd just like to beat her one time to the ukranian lemon love line.......:rolleyes:

Luna Tick
08-12-2011, 10:54 PM
LT, do you use recreational drugs? :coffee:

See my other post............

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32158-I-think-I-ve-found-my-lawyers