PDA

View Full Version : 1st Trimester Abortion is "okay" eh? *Warning - Graphic Photo*

-Cp
05-11-2007, 05:46 PM
More than 90% of all abortions are performed in the 1st trimester - up through 12 weeks.

http://www.abortiontv.com/images/02_11.JPG
11 week old baby

PREBORN - 11 WEEKS AFTER CONCEPTION
HEART IS BEATING (SINCE 18-25 DAYS)
BRAIN WAVES HAVE BEEN RECORDED AT 40 DAYS
THE BABY SQUINTS, SWALLOWS, AND CAN MAKE A FIST
THE BABY HAS FINGERPRINTS AND CAN KICK
THE BABY IS SENSITIVE TO HEAT, TOUCH, LIGHT AND NOISE
THE BABY SUCKS HIS OR HER THUMB
ALL BODY SYSTEMS ARE WORKING
THE BABY WEIGHS ABOUT 1 OUNCE AND IS 2 1/2 TO 3 INCHES LONG
THE BABY COULD FIT COMFORTABLY IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

For videos of an 11th week Abortion click here. This IS Graphic and may drive liberals nuts knowing they support MURDER:

http://www.silentscream.org/video1.htm

shattered
05-11-2007, 05:51 PM
You should probably warn people there's a rather graphic picture to go with it. :(

-Cp
05-11-2007, 05:53 PM
You should probably warn people there's a rather graphic picture to go with it. :(

Why warn them of the truth? The only ones who can't handle that pic are the ones who claim "It's not a life at the time they abort it"...

shattered
05-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Why warn them of the truth? The only ones who can't handle that pic are the ones who claim "It's not a life at the time they abort it"...

Bullshit. I didn't handle it very well, and I'm nowhere near what you speak of.

Nienna
05-11-2007, 06:30 PM

Not true... I would rather have avoided that image. :(

shattered
05-11-2007, 06:32 PM
Well, that's 2 for 2, CP. Mind changing your title to warn people about the image?

manu1959
05-11-2007, 06:34 PM
it would be nice if there was a graphic pic warning.....

Mr. P
05-11-2007, 06:51 PM
One thing for sure...shock repels your audience. Even if they agree. Back to the drawing board with you.

-Cp
05-11-2007, 07:13 PM
I will retract what I said - but I stand by my decision to NOT warn anyone...

What I should say is:

Pro-Lifer's need to see that picture so they get pissed off enough to try and make a bigger difference.

Pro-murder (choice) folks need to see it so they can fully realize that MURDER is in fact taking place in the name of convenience...

Mr. P
05-11-2007, 07:18 PM

What I should say is:

Pro-Lifer's need to see that picture so they get pissed off enough to try and make a bigger difference.

Pro-murder (choice) folks need to see it so they can fully realize that MURDER is in fact taking place in the name of convenience...

So ya think that works, huh?

shattered
05-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Ok, what are YOU doing to make a bigger difference, other than upsetting women/mothers on this board?

shattered
05-11-2007, 07:25 PM
Nevermind..you changed your title.

Thanks.

-Cp
05-11-2007, 07:31 PM

Thanks.

No.. I didn't.... a mod must've..

shattered
05-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Well, then thanks to the Mod/Admin who was thoughtful enough to change it.

Then, my question to you still stands - what are you doing, besides upsetting women/mothers who happen to agree with your stance on abortion, and didn't need to see something so hurtful?

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 07:49 PM
No.. I didn't.... a mod must've..

Thanks to the 'powers that be.' LOL!

-Cp
05-11-2007, 08:50 PM
Well, then thanks to the Mod/Admin who was thoughtful enough to change it.

Then, my question to you still stands - what are you doing, besides upsetting women/mothers who happen to agree with your stance on abortion, and didn't need to see something so hurtful?

I'm exposing the thruth behind what Abortion really is.... and you?

shattered
05-11-2007, 09:00 PM
I'm exposing the thruth behind what Abortion really is.... and you?

You're exposing it to people that *know* what it is, and upsetting them in the process with your stubborn "TFB" attitude when asked to warn about such a picture..

You'll notice that not one of the people you "hoped" to reach has graced this thread with their presence...

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 09:12 PM

Thanks.

I hit the exclamation point. Not hard. Jim changed it, since I and others thought reasonable, which I brought to his attention. Not hard. It's what he's been asking all of us to do. Libs could learn.

shattered
05-11-2007, 09:21 PM
I hit the exclamation point. Not hard. Jim changed it, since I and others thought reasonable, which I brought to his attention. Not hard. It's what he's been asking all of us to do. Libs could learn.

Since you and others thought reasonable, huh? And what do Libs have anything to do with this thread? Well, go you, go you, GO YOU.

*shakes head*

Are you drinking? Your posting goes to hell, and you start to make no sense around 7pm, or so on Friday nights. Rambling, more specifically...

krisy
05-11-2007, 09:24 PM
cP, I am glad to see that there are men so passionate about this subject. I wish more men would make their feelings heard about it.

-Cp
05-11-2007, 09:40 PM
You're exposing it to people that *know* what it is, and upsetting them in the process with your stubborn "TFB" attitude when asked to warn about such a picture..

You'll notice that not one of the people you "hoped" to reach has graced this thread with their presence...

Of course not - Truth is like Kryptonite to a Liberal...

shattered
05-11-2007, 09:42 PM
Of course not - Truth is like Kryptonite to a Liberal...

Good Lord, it's RSR reincarnated.

Doniston
05-11-2007, 09:45 PM

Pro-murder (choice) folks need to see it so they can fully realize that MURDER is in fact taking place in the name of convenience... i think the first statement above is fine. however as to the second. Abortion at that stage is not murder, and abortion is Never a matter of conveinience,

shattered
05-11-2007, 09:49 PM
i think the first statement above is fine. however as to the second. Abortion at that stage is not murder, and abortion is Never a matter of conveinience,

Needless abortion at that stage most definitely IS murder.. It most definitely is a matter of convenience for an awful lot of people.. Some of the lame excuses I've heard:

Ooops. It was an accident.
I don't want to get fat.
I'm not ready to have a kid.
We only slept together once.

Did you not look at that disgusting picture? That is a human being in miniature. You can see the freakin rib cage for crissakes!

Lightning Waltz
05-11-2007, 09:54 PM
Why did "God" make it so that women abort children naturally so often?

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 09:56 PM
Since you and others thought reasonable, huh? And what do Libs have anything to do with this thread? Well, go you, go you, GO YOU.

*shakes head*

Are you drinking? Your posting goes to hell, and you start to make no sense around 7pm, or so on Friday nights. Rambling, more specifically...

Ya know Shattered, I'm echoing your own posts, but you wish to slam me? Fuck off bitch. Jim has gotten over what I did, as did I what he did. The rest of you twits should get a life.

shattered
05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow.. That'd be a yes...

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 09:59 PM
Ya know Shattered, I'm echoing your own posts, but you wish to slam me? Fuck off bitch. Jim has gotten over what I did, as did I what he did. The rest of you twits should get a life.

As for your dinging me for this, not a drop of alcohol. Truly, you are just off on taking off after me. There are better targets. Since returning here, with Jim's consent, I've tried to be low keyed. You and a couple others, just want to flame, so be it.

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:00 PM
As for your dinging me for this, not a drop of alcohol. Truly, you are just off on taking off after me. There are better targets. Since returning here, with Jim's consent, I've tried to be low keyed. You and a couple others, just want to flame, so be it.

I dinged you for the "fuck off bitch".. Deal with it.

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:04 PM

For the record, nothing I say to you has anything to do with your deal with Jim, and the crappy way in which you treated everyone during your power trip.. That's all on them, and on you.

What I am tired of is all this party-line bullshit. There was no reason for you to pull in the standard RSR "Libs could learn." Try addressing the point you're disputing, rather than the party..

Oh, wait.. There WAS no point here for you to dispute - it was just another chance to get another jibe in against people that aren't even here.

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 10:07 PM
For the record, nothing I say to you has anything to do with your deal with Jim, and the crappy way in which you treated everyone during your power trip.. That's all on them, and on you.

What I am tired of is all this party-line bullshit. There was no reason for you to pull in the standard RSR "Libs could learn." Try addressing the point you're disputing, rather than the party..

Oh, wait.. There WAS no point here for you to dispute - it was just another chance to get another jibe in against people that aren't even here.

No. You are the first to get in line with the crowd. Seriously, I'm not responding anymore to your flames. If you post something I agree with, I'll respond. If you post something I disagree with, I'll respond. But no more on the flame shit threads. Truly, you put RSR to looking reasonable, through a different style. Same shit. No substance.

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:12 PM
No. You are the first to get in line with the crowd. Seriously, I'm not responding anymore to your flames. If you post something I agree with, I'll respond. If you post something I disagree with, I'll respond. But no more on the flame shit threads. Truly, you put RSR to looking reasonable, through a different style. Same shit. No substance.

You couldn't pull the name of a "crowd" of people I run with out of your ass with a giant fish hook, because there isn't one. Nor can you find a damned thing to back such an accusation up. I've agreed with just about everyone at some point, and I've sure as hell disagreed with just about everyone at some point. Why should you be any different?

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 10:22 PM
You couldn't pull the name of a "crowd" of people I run with out of your ass with a giant fish hook, because there isn't one. Nor can you find a damned thing to back such an accusation up. I've agreed with just about everyone at some point, and I've sure as hell disagreed with just about everyone at some point. Why should you be any different?
Wow, something I did NOT expect. You couldn't even read the post correctly. Damn. Are YOU drinking?

-Cp
05-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Is this something you two could handle in PM's? :)

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Wow, something I did NOT expect. You couldn't even read the post correctly. Damn. Are YOU drinking?

And I quote: "You are the first to get in line with the crowd".. Care to explain that for those of us that you deem illiterate due to your own lack of clearly explaining what it is you're trying to say?

Via PMs, as per CP's polite request, of course.

Kathianne
05-11-2007, 10:24 PM

Probably. LOL!

LiberalNation
05-11-2007, 10:32 PM

What I should say is:

It didn't change my mind, I'm still pro-choice and seen plenty of pics like that.

LiberalNation
05-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Oooo, cat fight. Now why would ya want it to go to pm cp. It's entertaining.

stephanie
05-11-2007, 10:43 PM
It didn't change my mind, I'm still pro-choice and seen plenty of pics like that.

sad

Mr. P
05-11-2007, 10:49 PM

I think someone has some anger issues..I'll just watch. :popcorn:

stephanie
05-11-2007, 10:52 PM

You just wanted to use that new smilie, didn't you....:laugh2:

shattered
05-11-2007, 10:54 PM

It's MY popcorn, so you're required by default to share. :)

**holds out hand**

Mr. P
05-11-2007, 10:58 PM
You just wanted to use that new smilie, didn't you....:laugh2:

Yep, I love that one..HOT BUTTERED POPCORN...WITH SALT TOO!

Yes, I'll share....

shattered
05-11-2007, 11:02 PM
But..what are we watching?

Mr. P
05-11-2007, 11:08 PM
But..what are we watching?

Leno, at the moment...

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 04:20 AM
Yep, I love that one..HOT BUTTERED POPCORN...WITH SALT TOO!

Yes, I'll share....

Just bought a new box of Act II butter lovers popcorn today, and now, I GOTTA GO MAKE SOME... :D

Pale Rider
05-12-2007, 04:21 AM

Aren't you glad it's not YOU in the picture.