PDA

View Full Version : Obama Isn't Working

red states rule
08-04-2011, 04:22 PM
Obama said if he did not have the US economy turned around in 3 years he would be toast

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DjOfuPo_vzU" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

KarlMarx
08-04-2011, 07:57 PM
Obama isn't working and neither are several million Americans... some of whom are our fellow posters

1. The economy is in a shambles
2. Defense is not only being cut, it's being hamstrung
3. For the first time in American History, our debt is being downgraded
4. He nearly doubled the federal debt
5. For the first time in over 2 generations there is no manned space program. American astronauts will have to bum a ride from the Russians.
6. The DJIA is going back to its pre-election levels

But none of this is important to Obama supporters (what few there are), no, the really important thing is that we screw the rich and rob corporations from whatever profits they make.

What's even more amazing is that there still are people who still want to give this guy another 4 years to ruin the country.

ConHog
08-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Obama isn't working and neither are several million Americans... some of whom are our fellow posters

5. For the first time in over 2 generations there is no manned space program. American astronauts will have to bum a ride from the Russians.

But none of this is important to Obama supporters (what few there are), no, the really important thing is that we screw the rich and rob corporations from whatever profits they make.

What's even more amazing is that there still are people who still want to give this guy another 4 years to ruin the country.

Be awful hard for him to boast of any wins at all won't it..

KarlMarx
08-04-2011, 08:34 PM
If we had elected an administration of chimps, I doubt we could have done much worse.

ConHog
08-04-2011, 08:36 PM
If we had elected an administration of chimps, I doubt we could have done much worse.

Frankly sir, that is an insult to chimps.

red states rule
08-05-2011, 02:44 AM

The liberal media will support him, and even lie to keep him. Here is an example

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104321" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
08-05-2011, 02:50 AM
Be awful hard for him to boast of any wins at all won't it..

But remember it is not Obama's fault! Here are the excuses I heard last night alone

1) It is Bush's fault - Obama inherited this mess

2) Companies refuse to hire people and instead work those they employ harder

3) The debt deal and those "cuts" caused this slowdown

4) The first stimulus was too small

5) When Obama took office the economy was worse than anyone thought

6) Republicans blocked all the spending bills that Dems wanted to pass that would have prevented the economy from getting worse

And that was only from last night!

ConHog
08-05-2011, 10:05 AM
But remember it is not Obama's fault! Here are the excuses I heard last night alone

1) It is Bush's fault - Obama inherited this mess

2) Companies refuse to hire people and instead work those they employ harder

3) The debt deal and those "cuts" caused this slowdown

4) The first stimulus was too small

5) When Obama took office the economy was worse than anyone thought

6) Republicans blocked all the spending bills that Dems wanted to pass that would have prevented the economy from getting worse

And that was only from last night!

Just proves he's not a leader. A real leader accepts responsibility when he screws up. I wouldn't even mind the screw ups if he'd just say "look we were trying something, anything to help people and this didn't work. We will try harder" but instead he just acts like his own actions have had no repurcussions.

red states rule
08-05-2011, 04:45 PM
Just proves he's not a leader. A real leader accepts responsibility when he screws up. I wouldn't even mind the screw ups if he'd just say "look we were trying something, anything to help people and this didn't work. We will try harder" but instead he just acts like his own actions have had no repurcussions.

This pretty well sums up the Chosen One right now

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg080511dAPC20110805014516.jpg

red states rule
08-08-2011, 03:14 AM

Seems the most loyal Obama supporters in the liberal media keep "reporting" he is doing the right things - but those damn R's are preventing the needed "investments" from being spent

After all, it is common knowledge GOVERNMENT creates jobs and not the private sector

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104370" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

KarlMarx
08-08-2011, 06:23 AM
This pretty well sums up the Chosen One right now

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/bg080511dAPC20110805014516.jpg

CLUELESS is more like it. I've had my fill of two years of Obama's hope and change. I just hope we have a change of presidents and leadership in the Congress.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 06:42 AM

While true enough points, I wouldn't get too cozy with the idea he can't win. He won last election by glaringly-obviously lying his way right over ANY and ALL questions about his shadiness and inexperience while his supporters turned a blind eye to the very same "any and all".

Right now, Obama's biggest asset is a splintered GOP and the self-righteous who refuse to vote for anyone other than "their" candidate.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 07:43 AM
While true enough points, I wouldn't get too cozy with the idea he can't win. He won last election by glaringly-obviously lying his way right over ANY and ALL questions about his shadiness and inexperience while his supporters turned a blind eye to the very same "any and all".

Right now, Obama's biggest asset is a splintered GOP and the self-righteous who refuse to vote for anyone other than "their" candidate.

You're right, don't get too cozy but he's been POTUS for some time without the ability to vote "present" to avoid taking stands. I think at this point that any party would be "splintered" but there is plenty of time to rally around whoever the candidate turns out to be... unless we get a complete whack job.

Gunny
08-08-2011, 07:55 AM
You're right, don't get too cozy but he's been POTUS for some time without the ability to vote "present" to avoid taking stands. I think at this point that any party would be "splintered" but there is plenty of time to rally around whoever the candidate turns out to be... unless we get a complete whack job.

Again, I go back to last Presidential election. Basically, the media foisted John McCain in the GOP. But then the GOP thought they were going to carry an election with a candidate that made his name bucking his own party?

As far as Obama goes, he's proven himself everything I said he'd be, and more. An inexperienced, bumbling fool who charmed a bunch of sheep.

fj1200
08-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Again, I go back to last Presidential election. Basically, the media foisted John McCain in the GOP. But then the GOP thought they were going to carry an election with a candidate that made his name bucking his own party?

As far as Obama goes, he's proven himself everything I said he'd be, and more. An inexperienced, bumbling fool who charmed a bunch of sheep.

McCain won and the party rallied in an effort to get him elected, he had zero chance anyway.