PDA

View Full Version : John Kerry Says Censor the Tea Party

red states rule
08-05-2011, 03:58 PM
Here we have another liberal who wants to silence anyone who has a different POV and a liberal who wants higher taxes imposed yet was busted as a tax cheat himself

Whats next John? Banning town hall meetings? Shutting down nespapers that run op-eds that piss you off?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104333" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Kathianne
08-05-2011, 11:44 PM
I wish they wouldn't edit out the questions posed to Kerry. A good follow up, "Is the Democrat leadership going to appoint their 6 positions to the moderates of the Senate? That would serve as a basis of comparison to what the Republican leadership does."

Thunderknuckles
08-06-2011, 12:14 AM
I don't like highly edited video. It lacks context.
That being said, fuck off John Kerry.

Gunny
08-06-2011, 06:06 AM
Here we have another liberal who wants to silence anyone who has a different POV and a liberal who wants higher taxes imposed yet was busted as a tax cheat himself

Whats next John? Banning town hall meetings? Shutting down nespapers that run op-eds that piss you off?

<iframe title="MRC TV video player" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104333" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

If anyone should be censored, I can't think of a better candidate than John Kerry. That's one candidacy he has a chance of winning.

red states rule
08-08-2011, 03:08 AM
On Meet the Depressed, David Gregory tossed a low hanging curve ball for John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry to bash the Tea PArty and blame them for the downgrade.

And replayed the comment at the end of the show. No liberal bias here right?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104388" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

revelarts
08-08-2011, 03:21 AM
Like the Tea Party made the gov'ts broke down budget for the past 15 years, riiiight.

The FED, Secret bailouts, Congress, the Crooked "too big to fail" Banks, Multi Billion dollars Missing at Pentagon, 3 wars, Mismanaged Mortgage programs, Social Security, Health Care etc etc had NOTHING to do it.

It's that stinking Tea Party.

John Kerry is an Idiot trying to pedal that line. And anyone on the left are Idiots if they buy it.
What Colossal BS. D&R BS.

red states rule
08-08-2011, 03:26 AM
Like the Tea Party made the gov'ts broke down budget for the past 15 years, riiiight.

The FED, Secret bailouts, Congress, the Crooked "too big to fail" Banks, Multi Billion dollars Missing at Pentagon, 3 wars, Mismanaged Mortgage programs, Social Security, Health Care etc etc had NOTHING to do it.

John Kerry is an Idiot trying to pedal that line. And anyone on the left are Idiots if they buy it.

and how about that GM bailout? Has the liberal media mentioned how the US Taxpayer is taking a bath on that deal?

Plus they are making cars nobody wants

Today's drop in GM's share price to a new low represents a one-day, half-billion dollar loss for taxpayers. From the time that Treasury could first file to sell the taxpayers' stake in GM, the losses have reached about 2.5 billion dollars. Of course the total cost of the bailout was well above this, but the Obama Administration does not seem to want to cut its losses.

GM announced earnings this morning and the numbers appeared to be good on the surface. Media friends of GM trumpeted the good news but the celebration did not last long. The festive mood was replaced with GM apologists trying to explain the negative share price reaction.The obvious overhang of UAW obligations seemed to be ignored, as did the lack of management credibility. One TV commentator known for his defense of GM attributed the sell-off to "<NOBR>bankruptcy (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)</NOBR> fatigue", claiming that investors are still punishing GM for its trip through bankruptcy. Nonsense.

The people who control the big money on Wall Street are not concerned with the past actions of a corporation as much as they are with actions that give an indicator of what the future holds. The problem with GM is not that it suffers from "bankruptcy fatigue", but rather "credibility fatigue."

Current management has claimed that future growth would be driven by China and the Chevy Volt. China is a small portion of GM's profitability and the Volt loses money for GM. Recent statements out of GM that dismal sales of the Volt were due to the fact that dealerships had "virtually" no inventory have been exposed as dishonest (http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/08/02/chevy-volt-sales-slump-gm-clarifies-%E2%80%9Cvirtually-sold-out%E2%80%9D-comments). Another comment by CEO, Dan Akerson, about cash on the balance sheet of 35 to 40 billion dollars is also inaccurate. Cash and cash equivalents are about 20 billion dollars. Of course GM might claim that it all depends upon your definition of "cash."

http://nlpc.org/stories/2011/08/04/taxpayers-take-hit-gm-earnings-report-non-issue

Gunny
08-08-2011, 07:38 AM

They're buying it. I don't know who the left is more afraid of ... Sarah Palin or the tea party.

While I agree the tea party itself is not to blame, I see it as nothing more than Ross Perot Pt Deux. I also see it as a pipe dream by people who think they're actually going to change anything. EVEN IF the tea party manages to get some people in office, they'll just fall in line, business as usual with the rest. If you don't play ball in Congress, you lose your seat, one way or the other. Look how many Republicans got witch hunted out of office mid-90s to late 0x's.

red states rule
08-08-2011, 05:30 PM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/Foden20110807-Kerry20110806032905.jpg

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:33 PM
I don't like highly edited video. It lacks context.
That being said, fuck off John Kerry.

That's my take exactly. I don't even know the subject or content - but I know that would be my final words too! Even if he's right on any subject, this man just makes me want to punch him in his increasingly long face.

red states rule
08-08-2011, 05:41 PM
People are paying attention and that is why Kerry is worried

Gunny
08-08-2011, 05:44 PM
That's my take exactly. I don't even know the subject or content - but I know that would be my final words too! Even if he's right on any subject, this man just makes me want to punch him in his increasingly long face.

Agreed. Kerry is a loser. Go figure. Dems keep voting for him.

Anyone that claims a ricochet from his own gun for a Purple Heart, and throws someone else's medals over the White House fence in protest, and flat lies to Congress, is a coward and a pussy and has nothing to say worthy of anyone's attention.