PDA

View Full Version : Weird Pictures

Prince Lemon
08-07-2011, 11:34 PM
I took these two pictures of road killed with my mobile phone cam, while I was taking my excersice routine walk.
Raccoon that got killed by a car
Dead Pigeon lies under the 55 Freeway's bridge.

chloe
08-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I took these two pictures of road killed with my mobile phone cam, while I was taking my excersice routine walk.
Raccoon that got killed by a car
Dead Pigeon lies under the 55 Freeway's bridge.

Is it unusual to have a raccoon in orange county?

fj1200
08-07-2011, 11:40 PM
I think we need to know if the police have excavated under the OP's front porch yet.

chloe
08-07-2011, 11:44 PM
I think we need to know if the police have excavated under the OP's front porch yet.

Well if he wants my standing ovation for his performance he needs to be much more subtle and clever....wink

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:09 AM
Is it unusual to have a raccoon in orange county?In OC there are plenty of raccoons mostly close to open wild places.Plus problems with coyotes.

chloe
08-08-2011, 12:12 AM
In OC there are plenty of raccoons mostly close to open wild places.Plus problems with coyotes.

Ohhh Goodness I have heard there is a "coyote" problem but it ain't limited to orange county eh?;)

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Ohhh Goodness I have heard there is a "coyote" problem but it ain't limited to orange county eh?;)It happens in neighbourhoods that are edged to open wild places.Many cats get eaten by them and small dogs if are not watched.Many cases.:(

chloe
08-08-2011, 12:29 AM
It happens in neighbourhoods that are edged to open wild places.Many cats get eaten by them and small dogs if are not watched.Many cases.:(

I haven't been to california since 2001, it was allright, but I think I like the south better. I just got back from a road trip and was in all that humidity in st louis missouri, alabama wasnt so bad.

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:34 AM
I haven't been to california since 2001, it was allright, but I think I like the south better. I just got back from a road trip and was in all that humidity in st louis missouri, alabama wasnt so bad.
I see.In what part of the south do you live,what state?

chloe
08-08-2011, 12:42 AM
I see.In what part of the south do you live,what state?

I don't live in the south i just liked the south on my roadtrip I was on a few weeks ago, anyway Im loggin out, Im sure I will see you posting:salute:

Prince Lemon
08-08-2011, 12:47 AM
I don't live in the south i just liked the south on my roadtrip I was on a few weeks ago, anyway Im loggin out, Im sure I will see you posting:salute:I will for sure :)

FredPhelps316
08-11-2011, 02:30 AM
Igor you made a friend! Congratulations! You two can play with dead animals and discuss the suspected details of homosexual relations together!

darin
08-11-2011, 08:48 AM
worst thread :(

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 08:56 AM
worst thread :(
This new guy is a troll.We need to report him,before he starts harrassing me and his new victims on this forum whom he might pick.

chloe
08-11-2011, 10:47 AM
This new guy is a troll.We need to report him,before he starts harrassing me and his new victims on this forum whom he might pick.

He may consider this board staffed by the Godfather and his associates, he should proceed with caution:cool:

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 10:56 AM
He may consider this board staffed by the Godfather and his associates, he should proceed with caution:cool:
Yes it is.

FredPhelps316
08-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Im sorry igor. Your pictures of dead animals are totally awesome and you are not weird at all. Also I forgive you for sending me a private message on DP threatening to send your mongoloid ukranian friends after me "with their fists":

chloe
08-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Im sorry igor. Your pictures of dead animals are totally awesome and you are not weird at all. Also I forgive you for sending me a private message on DP threatening to send your mongoloid ukranian friends after me "with their fists":

Don't be a sourpuss Fred, Lemon is kinda growing on us we just want to squeeze him he's so fresh:rolleyes:

LuvRPgrl
08-16-2011, 10:47 PM
Don't be a sourpuss Fred, Lemon is kinda growing on us we just want to squeeze him he's so fresh:rolleyes:
we
Racoons are everywhere, I lived in a concrete jungle with no wildernesss within miles, and we had plenty of racoons. They would come up from the sewers at night, an opening in the curb whree the rain water drains into the sewer on its way to the ocean