PDA

View Full Version : damn, this thread doesn't get much action does it?

ConHog
08-08-2011, 02:29 PM
I will kill all comers in most games.

I have an XBox360, a pS3, and a Wii. I mostly play on the 360. My online gamertag is CawkKnocker1 (LOL) what games I have vary. But right now I am playing Tiger 12, NCAA FB 12, Forza3, MW3, Red Dead Redemption, and about 10 others that are lesser known titles.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I play a mean game of Tetris. Also another game that I don't even know of, some sort of Frisbee Golf on my son's Wii.

ConHog
08-08-2011, 02:35 PM
I play a mean game of Tetris. Also another game that I don't even know of, some sort of Frisbee Golf on my son's Wii.

My daughter loves that game. SHe adored her Wii. She's mildy autistic so we don't let her play for long, but in small doses the doctors say it actually good for her. encourages her to work on her motor skills and hand eye coordination.

What she REALLY loves is swimming and horses, and dogs. But her Wii fits in there pretty high to.

Little-Acorn
08-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I will kill all comers in most games. I have an XBox360, a pS3, and a Wii. I mostly play on the 360. My online gamertag is CawkKnocker1 (LOL) what games I have vary. But right now I am playing Tiger 12, NCAA FB 12, Forza3, MW3, Red Dead Redemption, and about 10 others that are lesser known titles. I'll let my 13-year-old son know.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 02:40 PM
I'll let my 13-year-old son know.

Yeah, set him up with an anonymous guy on the internet named "CawkKnocker" :coffee:

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 02:41 PM
My daughter loves that game. SHe adored her Wii. She's mildy autistic so we don't let her play for long, but in small doses the doctors say it actually good for her. encourages her to work on her motor skills and hand eye coordination.

What she REALLY loves is swimming and horses, and dogs. But her Wii fits in there pretty high to.

I think the Wii is great for kids. Like you said, keeps their motor skills up a bit and challenges them. Sort of like homework but they enjoy it!

ConHog
08-08-2011, 02:42 PM
Yeah, set him up with an anonymous guy on the internet named "CawkKnocker" :coffee:

How um disturbing.

For the reals though. I only play online versus people I have gotten to know. I don't need some idiot yelling curse words over the headset while my daughter is in the room or whatever.

Little-Acorn
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Yeah, set him up with an anonymous guy on the internet named "CawkKnocker" :coffee: He's pretty busy with his Eagle Scout project. But I'll see if he wants to take time off to play games.We'll probably pass on the name.

Thunderknuckles
08-08-2011, 03:43 PM
The only game nobody could ever beat me in was:

:lame2:

ConHog
08-08-2011, 04:15 PM
The only game nobody could ever beat me in was:

:lame2:

Back in the day when I rocked an Atari2600 no one would even play Asteroids with me. I wrecked that game. My turn was over when I decided it was over.

darin
08-11-2011, 09:02 AM
If it's madden, I can't be beat. :) I'm pretty good.

KartRacerBoy
08-11-2011, 09:40 AM
Back in the day when I rocked an Atari2600 no one would even play Asteroids with me. I wrecked that game. My turn was over when I decided it was over.

Now we have 2 things in common. The challenge in college on the Asteroid arcade game was to get as close to 100,000 as possible without rolling the score back over to zero. I was also a minor deity in another arcade game called Star Castles.

I haven't played computer games for several years since my PS2 broke, but I was pretty good at Grand Tourismo 2 and 3.

DragonStryk72
08-11-2011, 11:23 AM
Jim, how the hell do you not play Madden?!

Little-Acorn
08-11-2011, 01:17 PM
I played with a few games, way back in the day. Got tired of getting my ass kicked by something that used to be a pile of beach sand, so I yielded the field to the victor.

DragonStryk72
08-11-2011, 08:51 PM
My personal video game obsession was Tron back in the arcade days, along with Galaxy Force 6, a space shooter that had a "cockpit" that moved with your movements in the game. Really awesome

However, nowadays my obsession on the digital Plane is Minecraft:

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/m_yqOoUMHPg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ConHog
08-12-2011, 10:00 PM
If it's madden, I can't be beat. :) I'm pretty good.

I'm not much into Madden, but I love NCAA FB. I buy the newest version every year.