PDA

View Full Version : Greatness Returns

OCA
08-08-2011, 04:47 PM
Kiss the ring:2311

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Where's Pauly Walnuts? I like that avatar better, always knew it was you!

Welcome back, OCA.

For anyone new that doesn't know of OCA, he is the self proclaimed king of trash talk and debate.

OCA
08-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Got rid of Pauly and got rid of the chronic too but check out the new one..............one of the best cinematic scenes ever.

Self proclaimed? I think its been earned through sweat and hard work and is acknowledged by those in neutrality.

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 04:58 PM
Got rid of Pauly and got rid of the chronic too but check out the new one..............one of the best cinematic scenes ever.

Self proclaimed? I think its been earned through sweat and hard work and is acknowledged by those in neutrality.

I think my old man eyes are bad, and that picture has shit quality. I can't make out the scene, movie or who either one of those characters are.

OCA
08-08-2011, 05:03 PM
I think my old man eyes are bad, and that picture has shit quality. I can't make out the scene, movie or who either one of those characters are.

The pic may have shit quality but its Jimmy(DeNiro) choking out Mory(I don't know who the fuck the actor is) with a phone cord at his wig shop in Queens.

Hey Jimmy............are you married now more than once in N.Y.?:laugh:

jimnyc
08-08-2011, 05:08 PM
The pic may have shit quality but its Jimmy(DeNiro) choking out Mory(I don't know who the fuck the actor is) with a phone cord at his wig shop in Queens.

Hey Jimmy............are you married now more than once in N.Y.?:laugh:

Alright, now I remember that scene. Awesome, awesome flick, but most Deniro movies are.

Still only one marriage here though, but I may fight the state to have multiple wives and multiple sexes. I can get some awesome fucking benefits out of that, and great tax deductions. I'm not hurting anyone and I'm entitled to love whomever I want just like everyone else. You're racist and a homophobe, islamaphobist if you disagree!

Gunny
08-09-2011, 08:02 AM
Kiss the ring:2311

As humble as ever.:laugh:

OCA
08-09-2011, 02:32 PM
As humble as ever.:laugh:

Thought i'd change Gunny? Not on your life my friend! This burden I carry on my shoulders I carry with pride............good to see you!