PDA

View Full Version : Prime Example of Today's Tea Party Conservative And Their Agenda

OCA
08-08-2011, 07:47 PM
http://www.carrollcountytimes.com/news/opinion/letters/group-exhibited-bad-behavior/article_d3c32e38-bdc6-11e0-9067-001cc4c03286.html

Trigg
08-08-2011, 07:55 PM
There are rude people in every group and I don't think they should be allowed to take over a discussion by being loud and overbearing.

However saying that these people represent all tea party members is an idiotic statement.

Tea party people are everyday citizens that simply want the government to control it's spending. People make decisions based on their income. They can't simply go to their boss and say "hey, I overspent last month. Can I have another raise?". It doesn't work that way. The government needs to set a budget and stick to it. Our national debt is out of control, we have to reduce spending.

Bush didn't do this country any favors so don't go down the road of,"no one complained until Obama was elected", because you know that is total BS.

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:01 PM
There are rude people in every group and I don't think they should be allowed to take over a discussion by being loud and overbearing.

However saying that these people represent all tea party members is an idiotic statement.

Tea party people are everyday citizens that simply want the government to control it's spending. People make decisions based on their income. They can't simply go to their boss and say "hey, I overspent last month. Can I have another raise?". It doesn't work that way. The government needs to set a budget and stick to it. Our national debt is out of control, we have to reduce spending.

Bush didn't do this country any favors so don't go down the road of,"no one complained until Obama was elected", because you know that is total BS.

Been to quite a few town meetings lately, including that one mentioned in the article, and its always a group called "we the people" IOW Tea Party and their tactics are always the same.....shout down and dominate the discussion with all sorts of bizarre topics including "Agenda lol Whatever it is" and how they have the right to pollute on their own property no matter who it effects................lol.

Trigg
08-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Been to quite a few town meetings lately, including that one mentioned in the article, and its always a group called "we the people" IOW Tea Party and their tactics are always the same.....shout down and dominate the discussion with all sorts of bizarre topics including "Agenda lol Whatever it is" and how they have the right to pollute on their own property no matter who it effects................lol.

I agreed that people shouldn't do that. But, they are not representative of the tea party or what they are trying to stand for.

I could, if I wished, post video after video or liberals doing the same damn thing. Rude people are in every party.

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:10 PM
I agreed that people shouldn't do that. But, they are not representative of the tea party or what they are trying to stand for.

I could, if I wished, post video after video or liberals doing the same damn thing. Rude people are in every party.

Yes there are but Tea Partiers are extremely agressive and extremely out to lunch on most views, to just say they are in favor of cutting spending is disingenuous, you have to delve into what spending they want cut in order to really reveal their underlying intentions.

Missileman
08-08-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes there are but Tea Partiers are extremely agressive and extremely out to lunch on most views, to just say they are in favor of cutting spending is disingenuous, you have to delve into what spending they want cut in order to really reveal their underlying intentions.

Oh please...do tell us about these radical Tea Partiers and their underlying intentions.

Gaffer
08-08-2011, 09:54 PM
Another person that has no clue what the Tea Party is. "We the People" is not the Tea Party. And you should note that the Tea party is a movement not a political party. Bone up a bit.

Mr. P
08-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Oh please...do tell us about these radical Tea Partiers and their underlying intentions.
Yes, please enlighten us, OCA. BTW nice ta see ya, you Greek Bastard! :laugh:

SassyLady
08-08-2011, 11:17 PM

How would you compare their tactics to those of Code Pink?

OCA
08-09-2011, 05:09 AM
How would you compare their tactics to those of Code Pink?

One and the same, both should be banned from public hearings,

OCA
08-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Another person that has no clue what the Tea Party is. "We the People" is not the Tea Party. And you should note that the Tea party is a movement not a political party. Bone up a bit.

We the people is for certain an offshoot of the tea party..............get a clue.

SassyLady
08-10-2011, 11:18 PM
We the people is for certain an offshoot of the tea party..............get a clue.

Just like the Weather Underground is a offshoot of the Democratic Party?

red states rule
08-11-2011, 02:49 AM
Just like the Weather Underground is a offshoot of the Democratic Party?

Where as the Tea Party wants to reign in the power of the government, the Weather Undergorund wanted to destroy the government

Tells alot about both groups and the party that embraced them