PDA

View Full Version : If not for the Tea Party America would have been rated BBB

red states rule
08-08-2011, 08:07 PM
If not for the Tea Party America would have had a lower credit rating than it has now thanks to Obama and and the Dems

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104431" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:11 PM
LMFAO! IS that what Rush said today?

OCA
08-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Seriously, I watch the video and it has absolutely jack shit to do with tea baggers, I guess the economy was just peachy in 2008/2009 and its just recently went down the shitter!

Missileman
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Seriously, I watch the video and it has absolutely jack shit to do with tea baggers, I guess the economy was just peachy in 2008/2009 and its just recently went down the shitter!

The lefties are falling all over themselves trying to blame the downgrade on the Tea Party members of congress. I only have one question for each and every member of the House and Senate who voted for the debt ceiling increase: "Do you think the U.S. will be better off with 20+ trillion dollars debt?" Assuming they're smart enough to answer no, I'd follow up with: "Then why did you vote for a bill that puts us on that path?"

OCA
08-08-2011, 09:33 PM
The lefties are falling all over themselves trying to blame the downgrade on the Tea Party members of congress. I only have one question for each and every member of the House and Senate who voted for the debt ceiling increase: "Do you think the U.S. will be better off with 20+ trillion dollars debt?" Assuming they're smart enough to answer no, I'd follow up with: "Then why did you vote for a bill that puts us on that path?"

Really I don't give a rats ass about the debt ceiling, budget or whatever, I called this a while back: America is done, its relevance is fading, the dollar is crumbling and the republic is caving in on itself socially, there is nothing that no president, no party can do to stop it............just enjoy the ride.

Mr. P
08-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Really I don't give a rats ass about the debt ceiling, budget or whatever, I called this a while back: America is done, its relevance is fading, the dollar is crumbling and the republic is caving in on itself socially, there is nothing that no president, no party can do to stop it............just enjoy the ride.
Enjoy the ride? Why not change the course? Why settle for the ride? I can't do that, it's just not me. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it's broke, ya gotta fix it.

red states rule
08-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Enjoy the ride? Why not change the course? Why settle for the ride? I can't do that, it's just not me. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. If it's broke, ya gotta fix it.

Before the Tea Party there was NO discussion about a change in course. Obama rode into town saying 'Bush's reckless spending got us in this mess" and Obama raised spending by about 29%. The last budget deficit under Bush was about $480 billion. This year the Obama deficit will be around $1.7 trillion

What do we have to sow for the $4 trillion in debt added to the natons credit card? Are you better off than you wer $f trillion dollars ago? With gas prices doubling, food prices soaring, unemployment at 9.1%, home prices sinking, and the DOW heading into the abyss - probably not

Unless you one of the few Obama supporters than it is all the fault of Reagan, Bush, the Tea Party, corporate America, ATM machines, Congress, the weather, and the earthquake in China

(These are the same things Obama has blamed his failures on and not his policies)

red states rule
08-10-2011, 04:11 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn110810_cmyk20110809025345.jpg