PDA

View Full Version : Oh KartBoy

ConHog
08-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Rather than douching up every thread with your stupid , childish insults headed my direction. Why don't you man up and choose ANY subject right here and right now, and be proven to be an intellectual lightweight.

Pick a topic, I'm game for anything. I just want to see a one on one debate between you and I where you actually debate the topic rather than simply spewing childish insults and running.

Come at me bro.

KartRacerBoy
08-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Oh I couldn't possibly. I'm too intimidated by your 8 years of scholarship and the genius responses to posts as in the Union Thugs thread. How could I ever match that "brilliance"?

But it is nice to know that your panties are all twisted up.

ConHog
08-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Oh I couldn't possibly. I'm too intimidated by your 8 years of scholarship and the genius responses to posts as in the Union Thugs thread. How could I ever match that "brilliance"?

First of all , I don't wear panties, or underwear of any other variety.

Second of all, what's a matter? IF I'm so dumb, this is your chance to prove it. I'm even offering to let you choose the topic. Is it that you know you can't debate without the childish insults? Heck I'll even allow the insults if that's what it takes.

KartRacerBoy
08-11-2011, 01:40 PM
First of all , I don't wear panties, or underwear of any other variety.

Second of all, what's a matter? IF I'm so dumb, this is your chance to prove it. I'm even offering to let you choose the topic. Is it that you know you can't debate without the childish insults? Heck I'll even allow the insults if that's what it takes.

The funny thing is that you pretend you're not trying to be insulting, or you say anyone you disagree with is just wrong or stupid. My insults to you are just a little more creative. I'm good with that Mr. Constitutional Scholar. BTW, it's funny that a vaunted historian such as yourself didn't pick up on my mistake when I stated Tom Jefferson was an author of the Federalist Papers. Karl noted it but not the guy "who studied the Constitution for 8 years."

ConHog
08-11-2011, 01:54 PM
The funny thing is that you pretend you're not trying to be insulting, or you say anyone you disagree with is just wrong or stupid. My insults to you are just a little more creative. I'm good with that Mr. Constitutional Scholar. BTW, it's funny that a vaunted historian such as yourself didn't pick up on my mistake when I stated Tom Jefferson was an author of the Federalist Papers. Karl noted it but not the guy "who studied the Constitution for 8 years."

You feel insulted that I actually want to debate you one one one? How odd.

As for not catching an error of yours. Well, I've not yet claimed to be perfect. Oops I didn't catch your blunder. Alert the media.

KartRacerBoy
08-11-2011, 02:05 PM
You feel insulted that I actually want to debate you one one one? How odd.

As for not catching an error of yours. Well, I've not yet claimed to be perfect. Oops I didn't catch your blunder. Alert the media.

But...but...but, you're a constitutional scholar! You said so! You've studied the Constitution for 8 ginormous years! You said so!

Actually, I think you didn't catch it cz you don't really know what you're talking about.

Hey, this thread is fun!

ConHog
08-11-2011, 02:19 PM
But...but...but, you're a constitutional scholar! You said so! You've studied the Constitution for 8 ginormous years! You said so!

Actually, I think you didn't catch it cz you don't really know what you're talking about.

Hey, this thread is fun!

I didn't catch it because I over looked it. Simple as that.

Poor KartBoy.

KartRacerBoy
08-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Nah. Given what you've posted, I'm sticking with the "doesn't know shit" thing. Despite your mighty scholarly accomplishments. :clap:

ConHog
08-11-2011, 03:02 PM
Nah. Given what you've posted, I'm sticking with the "doesn't know shit" thing. Despite your mighty scholarly accomplishments. :clap:

Well, it truly hurts my e feelings that you think that.

Now, let's choose a subject for you to prove that I don't know shit, shall we?

chloe
08-11-2011, 08:37 PM
Well, it truly hurts my e feelings that you think that.

Now, let's choose a subject for you to prove that I don't know shit, shall we?

I would enjoy watching the two of you debate a topic in a serious fashion.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 07:57 AM
I would enjoy watching the two of you debate a topic in a serious fashion.

I would as well, but apparently KartBoy is conceding the loss.

Gunny
08-12-2011, 09:10 AM

Hey, this thread is fun!

Man up or shut up, coward.

chloe
08-12-2011, 10:58 AM
I'll pick the topic for you and conhog to debate, I want to see an Intellectual cock fight, so how bout it>?:laugh2:

KartRacerBoy
08-12-2011, 02:23 PM
I'll pick the topic for you and conhog to debate, I want to see an Intellectual cock fight, so how bout it>

Intellectual cockfight. :laugh:

A phrase right up there with intellectual masturbation. :clap:

The problem is who determines the victor? Clearly the RW dominates this site, so to me, it's a no win situation. Even if I "WIN" I still lose.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 02:50 PM

The problem is who determines the victor? Clearly the RW dominates this site, so to me, it's a no win situation. Even if I "WIN" I still lose.

You wouldn't have to worry about THAT possibility.

How about this. We each pick 3 volunteers of our own choosing to "judge" the thread to declare the winner.

I choose

Gunny
Chloe
Jimmy

If they are willing to serve.

jimnyc
08-12-2011, 06:28 PM

How about this. We each pick 3 volunteers of our own choosing to "judge" the thread to declare the winner.

I choose

Gunny
Chloe
Jimmy

You can do like we've done in the past, which is allow the voting system at the end to decide (and left open indefinitely). You can choose a certain amount of members you feel are capable of rendering fair decisions. Or you could do like I stated in the past - debate knowing that "most" readers will learn from the debate and many non-voters will side with an argument as well.

I'd like to think the one on one debate are a bonus and to have fun. No one else can reply but you two. No flaming is allowed. A determined amount of posts are set at the beginning. We've tried to make it about as fair as possible. And quite frankly, depending on the subject, the voting might surprise you and not be split down the middle. We have a number of members now that obviously don't subscribe to the (R) (D) way of life.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 08:15 PM
You can do like we've done in the past, which is allow the voting system at the end to decide (and left open indefinitely). You can choose a certain amount of members you feel are capable of rendering fair decisions. Or you could do like I stated in the past - debate knowing that "most" readers will learn from the debate and many non-voters will side with an argument as well.

I'd like to think the one on one debate are a bonus and to have fun. No one else can reply but you two. No flaming is allowed. A determined amount of posts are set at the beginning. We've tried to make it about as fair as possible. And quite frankly, depending on the subject, the voting might surprise you and not be split down the middle. We have a number of members now that obviously don't subscribe to the (R) (D) way of life.

Quite frankly, I think his mouth wrote a check his ass can't cash, and he knows it.

chloe
08-12-2011, 08:57 PM

Look clearly I am bias in my flirtation shenningans toward conhog, so I won't be a judge but I would like to watch the fight....wink, can't you two debate and give a show, I would love to watch the performance.

I think what Jim said is good we have a Poll where people can vote who won.

Now what topics are you passionate about?

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:09 PM
Look clearly I am bias in my flirtation shenningans toward conhog, so I won't be a judge but I would like to watch the fight....wink, can't you two debate and give a show, I would love to watch the performance.

I think what Jim said is good we have a Poll where people can vote who won.

Now what topics are you passionate about?

Pretty sure he's passionate about sucking dick. I really have no desire to debate that though.

FLAME ON!!

Come on Kart. Accept the challenge or be branded a coward.

KartRacerBoy
08-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Here's the thing, ConHog. I have zero respect for you. You're intellectually dishonest and you think the gun you hauled around for 20 years makes you a bigger man, If me refusing to debate you pisses you off, that's like desert to me.

So go on and call me whatever you want. I'll bitch slap you and your foolish notions in those threads.

But you can twist in the wind on this one.

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Question to ConHog...why are you wasting your time?

ConHog
08-12-2011, 11:07 PM
Here's the thing, ConHog. I have zero respect for you. You're intellectually dishonest and you think the gun you hauled around for 20 years makes you a bigger man, If me refusing to debate you pisses you off, that's like desert to me.

So go on and call me whatever you want. I'll bitch slap you and your foolish notions in those threads.

If I'm intellectually dishonest, then you should be able to cream me in a one on one debate...................

Oh, the gun I carried isn't what makes me a bigger man than you.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Question to ConHog...why are you wasting your time?

Well originally I had held out hope that Kart was actually a liberal who could debate, now it's just a matter of me having fun poking fun at him.

chloe
08-13-2011, 01:13 AM

Yikes !!! You aren't even willing to pick a topic and attempt to debate, he laid it out there and was even willing to let you pick the judges topic and rules.

If you aren't willing to accept the challenge but have no problem name calling him, then it seems to me you are intellectually dishonest.

Kathianne
08-13-2011, 01:30 AM
Yikes !!! You aren't even willing to pick a topic and attempt to debate, he laid it out there and was even willing to let you pick the judges topic and rules.

If you aren't willing to accept the challenge but have no problem name calling him, then it seems to me you are intellectually dishonest.

He did the same with me on the EPA thread I posted. Seems he talks big, but when it comes down to brass tacks...

ConHog
08-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Well KartBoy it seems you have your answer as to what you have to gain by accepting my challenge to one on one debate.

You have your dignity and pride to gain. If you ever had them in the first place.

shattered
08-13-2011, 09:39 PM

I choose

Gunny
Chloe
Jimmy

It's amazing you can breath, with your nose shoved that far up someones ass.

ConHog
08-13-2011, 10:04 PM

Oh hello. Better be careful. You don't get to be a giant bitch and then hide behind being a moderator over here.

Loser

KartRacerBoy
08-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Oh hello. Better be careful. You don't get to be a giant bitch and then hide behind being a moderator over here.

Loser

You post stuff like this and criticize me? I thought Big & Rich was a country music band, not some tired half-wit.

ConHog
08-13-2011, 10:23 PM
You post stuff like this and criticize me? I thought Big & Rich was a country music band, not some tired half-wit.

I have umm history with Shattered.

Have you found your balls yet?

KartRacerBoy
08-13-2011, 10:35 PM
I have umm history with Shattered.

Have you found your balls yet?

As I have history with you, bigot.

Have you found a brain yet, oh mighty constitutional scholar?

ConHog
08-13-2011, 10:41 PM
As I have history with you, bigot.

Have you found a brain yet, oh mighty constitutional scholar?

Bigot? LOL That is laughable. Are you now going to contend that stupid is a protected class? Sorry you don't get extra benefits just because you are stupid.

KartRacerBoy
08-13-2011, 11:11 PM
Bigot? LOL That is laughable. Are you now going to contend that stupid is a protected class? Sorry you don't get extra benefits just because you are stupid.

Good god, no, CockHog. If stupid was a protected class, you wouldve outbred the rest of society long ago.

Gunny
08-14-2011, 06:08 AM
Good god, no, CockHog. If stupid was a protected class, you wouldve outbred the rest of society long ago.

The only "protected class" I've seen in our society ARE stupid and ARE out-breeding intelligent life. A bunch of Big Brother protect me, leftist pantywaists hacking away, legislating the majority and/or those capable of doing and thinking for themselves out of existence.

chloe
08-14-2011, 11:40 AM

What's with the hostility? Kart is the one who is declining to debate and Kart could have chosen anybody to referee plus choose his own topic of choice for debate.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 12:12 PM
What's with the hostility? Kart is the one who is declining to debate and Kart could have chosen anybody to referee plus choose his own topic of choice for debate.

She's mad b/c I rejected her advances and she doesn't know any other way to respond but to act out.

Gunny
08-14-2011, 12:23 PM
She's mad b/c I rejected her advances and she doesn't know any other way to respond but to act out.

You know that's not right. Let's leave the hostility from elsewhere ... elsewhere.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 12:24 PM
You know that's not right. Let's leave the hostility from elsewhere ... elsewhere.

You're right. I apologize,

chloe
08-14-2011, 12:37 PM
You're right. I apologize,

No worries, I thought it was a case of "suck up envy" I get that all the time....brb gotta powder my nose;)

ConHog
08-14-2011, 12:39 PM
No worries, I thought it was a case of "suck up envy" I get that all the time....brb gotta powder my nose;)

No, no sock, but Shattered and I do have a not so good history. Gunny was right though, it shouldn't be brought over here. Hopefully she will also recognize that fact.

chloe
08-14-2011, 12:49 PM
No, no sock, but Shattered and I do have a not so good history. Gunny was right though, it shouldn't be brought over here. Hopefully she will also recognize that fact.

Yeah those online social politics can make things feel weird, However if your like me I am willing to let bygones be bygones if others are too, then you can get back to just having fun eh? :)

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 01:32 PM
:laugh2:

Used to be that members with opposing views would have good debates with minimal flaming and if it did occur it was all just a fun part of the thread. Now the flaming begins before a topic is even debated and thats why these political forums get boring and less are willing to truly debate a topic. Seems that is the same problem with the real politicians and why this country is the shape it's in.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 02:16 PM
:laugh2:

Used to be that members with opposing views would have good debates with minimal flaming and if it did occur it was all just a fun part of the thread. Now the flaming begins before a topic is even debated and thats why these political forums get boring and less are willing to truly debate a topic. Seems that is the same problem with the real politicians and why this country is the shape it's in.

Well , maybe YOU can help KartBoy find his balls so that he can debate me.

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 03:01 PM

My point exactly!

Oh, and you would be best served seeking out them balls yourself, after all you are the one asking for them....

ConHog
08-14-2011, 05:33 PM
My point exactly!

Oh, and you would be best served seeking out them balls yourself, after all you are the one asking for them....

You misunderstood. I want him to find his own balls. I have no interest in participating in the hunt.

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 07:02 PM
You misunderstood. I want him to find his own balls. I have no interest in participating in the hunt.

Have I?

Looks to me to me like you were suggesting something with the capital letters.

OCA
08-14-2011, 07:12 PM
Con wants to juggle them oh so softly.