PDA

View Full Version : Russian Mail Order Brides

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 10:58 PM
It is so bizzare that too many American single men go for women from Russia and countries of ex-USSR.The men think that Russian women are not indoctrinated of feminist theology like American women,more domesticated,less cheating on men,and more pro-family.There some real facts that some American men create with Russian women successful families.But most facts are, that too many divorces and other problems, and why?Most men look for women that are 20 years younger than they are.Young women never need 50 or 60 years old farts no matter even those men are wealthy as fat cats full of money and mansions.Those young ladies need them not for love,but for Green Card as they got a chance.Foreign people have different mentalities,cultures,and understandings.
Many men are naive.Russian women who need them for love and for building successful families are rare.Most those beautiful tempting ladies want American men for Green Card and then divorce papers.If guys are rich,they'll chop them of their dollars through divorce courts by claiming that those guys are violent and abusive.

chloe
08-11-2011, 11:05 PM
Where do I sign my friend Luna Tick up? She's not russian but she's had plenty of russian wink. Prince L we could make a deal with Luna we get her married off in the mail and you can smack her around I will collect the divorce payoff, hey maybe conhogs wife or abbey can be her legal counsel when the blank hits the fan hmm????

Great Plan Lemon !!!:salute:

Prince Lemon
08-11-2011, 11:15 PM
Where do I sign my friend Luna Tick up? She's not russian but she's had plenty of russian wink. Prince L we could make a deal with Luna we get her married off in the mail and you can smack her around I will collect the divorce payoff, hey maybe conhogs wife or abbey can be her legal counsel when the blank hits the fan hmm????

Great Plan Lemon !!!:salute:Thanks for your statement Chloe about Luna Tick :) I just shared a true reality regarding real Russian or Ukrainian ladies and how our American men are naive.A men in his 50s marries a young Russian lady who is 23 years of age for example.He is old enough to be her daddy.They marry those young Russian guls and then they get what they deserve for being so naive duped simpletons as nerds in colleges who are weak against tough bullies.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:18 AM
Thanks for your statement Chloe about Luna Tick :) I just shared a true reality regarding real Russian or Ukrainian ladies and how our American men are naive.A men in his 50s marries a young Russian lady who is 23 years of age for example.He is old enough to be her daddy.They marry those young Russian guls and then they get what they deserve for being so naive duped simpletons as nerds in colleges who are weak against tough bullies.

Hey hey now, let's tread lightly when discussing older guys marrying younger women.

And only an idiot would lose his money in a divorce settlement with his Russian bride. It's called a prenup.

darin
08-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Russian women can be SMOKIN' Hot. :) I love Russia.

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 09:27 AM
Hey hey now, let's tread lightly when discussing older guys marrying younger women.

And only an idiot would lose his money in a divorce settlement with his Russian bride. It's called a prenup.I'm strongly agree with you dealing with idiots who lose their money in court settlements.Unfortunately as I learned those mail order young ladies get a help from IMBRA to claim that their American husbands are violent abusers who enslave them and beat them at homes.I believe you know what IMBRA is?

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:41 AM
Russian women can be SMOKIN' Hot. :) I love Russia.

Yes they can be, they can also be incredibly fat and ugly.

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 09:46 AM
Yes they can be, they can also be incredibly fat and ugly.It's possible,too.But most of them are skinny.

darin
08-12-2011, 10:30 AM
Yes they can be, they can also be incredibly fat and ugly.

Using data gathered from my un-scientific pole - erp...POLL, while walking the streets of Moscow in March of 2000, I am sure the ratio of hot/shapely : ugly/fat is far better than that of the US of A.

Russia: 3:5
US of A: 3:19

Terms: Hot = well-cared-for appearance, generally attractive person with regard to how they present themselves. Dressing for their body type. Quiet confidence. Shapely = extenuating those features which are the most-positive about their bodies. Generally appearing to be within 10% of what I'd guess their BMI target should be. Ugly = no appearant regard for how others view them. Disregard for standards of dress within the 'norm'. disheveled. Fat = obvisous obesity. For the last two see: Peopleofwalmart.com

chloe
08-12-2011, 10:53 AM
Allst I know is Luna better start getting a russian accent and SOON, I want to go shoe shopping and live off her rich american sugar daddy's back:laugh2:

Little-Acorn
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM
It is so bizzare that too many American single men go for women from Russia and countries of ex-USSR.The men think that Russian women are not indoctrinated of feminist theology like American women,more domesticated,less cheating on men,and more pro-family.There some real facts that some American men create with Russian women successful families.But most facts are, that too many divorces and other problems, and why?Most men look for women that are 20 years younger than they are.Young women never need 50 or 60 years old farts no matter even those men are wealthy as fat cats full of money and mansions.Those young ladies need them not for love,but for Green Card as they got a chance.Foreign people have different mentalities,cultures,and understandings.
Many men are naive.Russian women who need them for love and for building successful families are rare.Most those beautiful tempting ladies want American men for Green Card and then divorce papers.If guys are rich,they'll chop them of their dollars through divorce courts by claiming that those guys are violent and abusive.

Having married a Filipina lady that I met thru an international dating service (the closest anything in today's world ever comes to the silly and misleading "mail-order bride" description), I was going to ask for any evidence that your assertions are true. But your post is such a completely jumbled mess, I finally gave up.

You really need to learn some editing skills. Or even basic typing and spelling.

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Allst I know is Luna better start getting a russian accent and SOON, I want to go shoe shopping and live off her rich american sugar daddy's back:laugh2:Is she Russian?

chloe
08-12-2011, 10:59 AM
Is she Russian?

No but she can fake it, she's really good at that sorta thing:laugh2:

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 11:01 AM
No but she can fake it, she's really good at that sorta thing:laugh2:Now I can see :).

ConHog
08-12-2011, 02:47 PM

Count me out, my woman never has to fake anything.

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 03:08 PM
You got a nice avatar.Dr Zhivago perhaps?

Shadow
08-12-2011, 03:42 PM
Using data gathered from my un-scientific pole - erp...POLL, while walking the streets of Moscow in March of 2000, I am sure the ratio of hot/shapely : ugly/fat is far better than that of the US of A.

Russia: 3:5
US of A: 3:19

Terms: Hot = well-cared-for appearance, generally attractive person with regard to how they present themselves. Dressing for their body type. Quiet confidence. Shapely = extenuating those features which are the most-positive about their bodies. Generally appearing to be within 10% of what I'd guess their BMI target should be. Ugly = no appearant regard for how others view them. Disregard for standards of dress within the 'norm'. disheveled. Fat = obvisous obesity. For the last two see: Peopleofwalmart.com

Cool. Do you think it is also true in regards to the men? No scroungy fat slobs with beer guts or greasy young studmuffin wannabes with their pants hanging down to their knees and huge ass gages in their ear lobes? If so...sign me up for a mail order man. :thumb:

darin
08-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Cool. Do you think it is also true in regards to the men? No scroungy fat slobs with beer guts or greasy young studmuffin wannabes with their pants hanging down to their knees and huge ass gages in their ear lobes? If so...sign me up for a mail order man. :thumb:

As a rule, every male in every OTHER country than the USA takes much more pride in their appearance. I live near canada - they dress much nicer than 'we' do. Cept me. I know how to dress :D

chloe
08-12-2011, 08:44 PM
As a rule, every male in every OTHER country than the USA takes much more pride in their appearance. I live near canada - they dress much nicer than 'we' do. Cept me. I know how to dress :D

That's true your uptown G ! ;)

chloe
08-12-2011, 08:46 PM
You got a nice avatar.Dr Zhivago perhaps?

Yeah I was laying around the house thinking about you eating a kit kat (ooh no !!!) and next thing you know Dr Zhivago avatar........:rolleyes:

your inspiring for a lemon

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:17 PM

I mow the lawn in a 3 piece suit my man.

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Yeah I was laying around the house thinking about you eating a kit kat (ooh no !!!) and next thing you know Dr Zhivago avatar........:rolleyes:

your inspiring for a lemon
Yes :)

Prince Lemon
08-12-2011, 11:01 PM
Russian woman named Lyuda,age 24.I don't think she is fat.

chloe
08-12-2011, 11:53 PM
Russian woman named Lyuda,age 24.I don't think she is fat.

Is she your fiance ?

Prince Lemon
08-13-2011, 12:15 AM
Is she your fiance ?
No.

Gunny
08-13-2011, 10:18 AM

It isn't just big business in Russia. Asians have mastered the art of finding some lonely GI, miles from home. Half the US Navy has Filipino wives.

logroller
08-30-2011, 02:16 AM
I'm strongly agree with you dealing with idiots who lose their money in court settlements.Unfortunately as I learned those mail order young ladies get a help from IMBRA to claim that their American husbands are violent abusers who enslave them and beat them at homes.I believe you know what IMBRA is?
Oh DO I! I've been dodging them for years. I hear you about the green card; I just don't get them one--problem abated! I've had three, I get 'em deported once they get a tan; as that TOTALLY BLOWS the whole russian doll look.:laugh2: