PDA

View Full Version : OBama's policies vs. Bush

-Cp
08-11-2011, 11:16 PM
Can anyone tell me what's different, so far, about Obama's policies vs. Bush? In many ways, he seems to be doing many of the same things Bush did or was trying to before leaving office..

The two main ones that come to mind are that they both wanted universal health care and auto bail-outs.

SassyLady
08-11-2011, 11:27 PM
Can anyone tell me what's different, so far, about Obama's policies vs. Bush? In many ways, he seems to be doing many of the same things Bush did or was trying to before leaving office..

The two main ones that come to mind are that they both wanted universal health care and auto bail-outs.

One wanted to share the wealth and one didn't.

-Cp
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
One wanted to share the wealth and one didn't.

I'm asking about policies have have been put into place or have had effort to try and invoke..

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm asking about policies have have been put into place or have had effort to try and invoke..

Their energy policies?

red states rule
08-12-2011, 03:04 AM

To make it short and sweet, everything Obama opposed about Pre Bush Obama is now doing on a larger scale

The most obvious one was when candidate Obama said Bush's reckless spending got us in this mess

Seems Obama now thinks his greater level of reckless spending will get us out. Only he has made the hole four times deeper