PDA

View Full Version : Tax The Rich Eh? It Would Only Impact 3% of The Population

red states rule
08-12-2011, 04:39 PM
More proof the libs cannot tax our way of out the debt mess Obama has put us in

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/money/2011/08/11/pf/tax_increase_rich/chart-rich-taxes-2.top.gif

As the government looks for ways to climb out of its massive hole of debt, all eyes are on the rich.
President Obama and many of his fellow Democrats continue to call for higher taxes on the wealthy. And, according to results of a CNN/ORC International Poll released Wednesday, many Americans agree that it's the only way the country can dig itself out of its current economic mess.

In the survey, 63% of the 1,008 people interviewed over the phone said they think the new bipartisan committee (http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/news/economy/reid_committee_murray/index.htm?iid=EL) in charge of deficit reduction (required under the recent debt ceiling agreement (http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/01/news/economy/debt_ceiling_vote.cnnw/index.htm?iid=EL)) should raise taxes on higher-income Americans and businesses.

But just how many rich people are there? And are there enough of them for a tax increase to really make a dent in the United States' trillions of dollars in debt?
President Obama has defined the nation's wealthy as those who make $200,000 or more a year.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/11/pf/tax_increase_rich/index.htm?iid=HP_River

Gaffer
08-12-2011, 05:27 PM
It's all a shell game. The left blames the rich, the arabs blame Israel.

I just have to laugh at the tax the rich crap. Most of the elite leftists that are screaming to tax the rich are rich themselves. The only increase in taxes is going to be on the middle class and poor. The rich elite will cheat, avoid or find loop holes that they make for themselves. It's all about finding some faceless bad guy to hate.

red states rule
08-12-2011, 05:30 PM
It's all a shell game. The left blames the rich, the arabs blame Israel.

I just have to laugh at the tax the rich crap. Most of the elite leftists that are screaming to tax the rich are rich themselves. The only increase in taxes is going to be on the middle class and poor. The rich elite will cheat, avoid or find loop holes that they make for themselves. It's all about finding some faceless bad guy to hate.

What the Obama lovers wil not talk about is the current deficit Obama has run up.

Gaffer, this years defcit will be about $1.7 trillion. That means the US borrows $180 MILLION DOLLARS PER HOUR!

I want any lib to tell me who and what they can tax that will cover that staggering amount

Also what these lapdogs ignore is when you raise taxes you drain the private sector of money that can bu used for investment

No matter how much we send to DC they will spend all of it and more. With Obama you are never taxed enough and the government never has enough money to spend

OCA
08-12-2011, 05:38 PM
http://www.economyincrisis.org/content/top-10-percent-earners-now-hold-half-americas-wealth

OCA
08-12-2011, 05:40 PM
I'm unstoppable tonight.

red states rule
08-12-2011, 07:14 PM
Of course lets not forget what Obama has done to the kids in a mere 2 1/2 years

http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy335/Chrisfast44/Funny Pictures/debt.jpg

OCA
08-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I knew there would be no serious responses because how can one deny the truth when I hit you in the head with it like a 2x4?

J.T
08-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Step one: close tax loopholes

Step two: put an end to the Vatican Bank and other shelters used to launder drug money and evade taxes

Once you do those two things, we can talk about tax code. Until then, it's all meaningless anyway.

Gaffer
08-12-2011, 09:18 PM
Step one: close tax loopholes

Step two: put an end to the Vatican Bank and other shelters used to launder drug money and evade taxes

Once you do those two things, we can talk about tax code. Until then, it's all meaningless anyway.

Now it's the Vatican? What happened to the Jews?

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Now it's the Vatican? What happened to the Jews?

Jews, Catholics, Christians, Buddhists. Makes no difference JT will blame them for anything.

Well unless they are Muslims and we are talking about terrorism, nope can't blame them for that.

Gaffer
08-12-2011, 09:53 PM
Jews, Catholics, Christians, Buddhists. Makes no difference JT will blame them for anything.

Well unless they are Muslims and we are talking about terrorism, nope can't blame them for that.

I guess this is anti-Catholic week. wonder if he has a list he goes down or just pulls them out of his ass. Next week it's mayan sun god worshipers.

ConHog
08-12-2011, 09:56 PM
I guess this is anti-Catholic week. wonder if he has a list he goes down or just pulls them out of his ass. Next week it's mayan sun god worshipers.

Well chances are JT will be banned next week and the Mayan sun god worshipers will be spared his wrath.

:laugh2:

red states rule
08-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Who pays taxes?

http://ntu.org/tax-basics/who-pays-income-taxes.html

Tax Year 2008
<TBODY>

Percentiles Ranked by AGI

AGI Threshold on Percentiles

Percentage of Federal Personal Income Tax Paid

Top 1%

$380,354

Top 5%

$159,619

Top 10%

$113,799

Top 25%

$67,280

Top 50%

$33,048

Bottom 50%

<$33,048

Note: AGI is Adjusted Gross Income
Source: Internal Revenue Service

</TBODY>

red states rule
08-13-2011, 04:00 AM
Now Obama, Dems and the liberal media are calling for tax increases to "balance" the budget

Seems they forgot Obama already got his tax increase in Obamacare. Sems Obama "forgot" his promise not to raise taxes on those who earn less than $250,000/yr

The tax hikes are as follows:
1. 10% tax on indoor tanning services;
2. Eliminate tax deduction for those employers who provide Medicare prescription <NOBR>drug coverage (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)</NOBR>;
3. Increase HSA penalties by 50% to 20%;
4. Cap employer contributions to tax-free FSAs at $2,500. As of now, the “limit” is determined by your business;
5. Prohibit HSA funds from being used to purchase over-the-counter drugs;
6. Medicare surtax for individuals making $200,000 and families earning $250,000, as well as a 3.8% Medicare tax on investment income for these taxpayers;
7. You will have to spend 10% of your income on medical expenses before making itemized deductions. Currently, the starting point is 7.5%;
8. Employer mandate. All businesses with more than 50 employees will have to offer approved <NOBR>health plans (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)</NOBR> or pay a tax of $2,000 per employee;
9. A Cadillac tax will charge high-value plans ($10,200 for individuals and $27,500 for families) a 40% excise tax;
10. Individual mandate. Everyone much purchase health insurance or pay a fee. According to the National Review, it “starts in 2014 at $95 or 1 percent of gross income, whichever is greater; and maxes out in 2016 at the greater of $695 or 2.5 percent of income.”
The 13th change would require employers to disclose health costs on W-2s.

http://www.ntu.org/governmentbytes/obamacare-tax-hikes.html

J.T
08-13-2011, 11:49 AM
The president of the Institute for Religious Works (IOR) -- commonly called the Vatican Bank -- and another senior official are being investigated for money laundering (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/sep/21/vatican-bank-chief-investigated-laundering), The Guardian reports. Italian police have ordered the freeze of 23 million euros ($30 million) from the account under dispute.

http://www.aolnews.com/2010/09/21/vatican-bank-under-investigation-again-a-history-of-unholy-sc/

This is no ordinary bank. The ATMs are in Latin, priests use a private entrance, and a life-sized portrait of Pope Benedict XVI hangs on the wall. Nevertheless, l'Istituto per le Opere di Religione (the Institute for Religious Works) is a bank, and it is under harsh new scrutiny, including money-laundering allegations that led police to seize €23m (£19.5m) in Vatican assets in September. Critics say the case shows that the "Vatican Bank" has never shed its penchant for secrecy and scandal.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vatican-bank-hit-by-financial-scandal-again-2164321.html

The Vatican Bank is effectively “off-shore” from Italy.
IOR does not publish its accounts but is reported to hold €5bn in assets. It provides banking operations for Vatican staff, charitable operations and missions worldwide. It also serves an unknown number of private Italian account holders who use the Vatican as a tax haven. [20]
And, in addition, this “off-shore” tax haven appears to have its own “off-shore” havens. Curious is the location of two of the Church’s “independent missions”. These are missions too small to be set up as apostolic prefectures, yet which are still given autonomy, and thus are not part of any diocese. [21] There are nine “independent missions” worldwide, most of them in remote areas with a sparse Catholic population, like Azerbaijan and Tajikistan. [22] However, two of them have been hived off from pre-existing dioceses. These are the Cayman Islands (left) and the Turk and Caicos Islands (right), both of them offshore financial centres.
It is difficult to use pastoral needs to explain the Vatican’s decision to excise the Cayman Islands from its natural Jamaican diocese of Kingston, in order to proclaim them [I]missio sui juris [“independent missions”] under the direct control of the Holy See and entrust them to Cardinal Adam Joseph Maida, a member of the IOR board. [23]

For every person in the Cayman Islands, there are two companies and about five investment funds registered there. [24] In 1998, however, the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development began cracking down on tax havens. [25]
http://www.concordatwatch.eu/showkb.php?org_id=1561&kb_header_id=4231&kb_id=37181

red states rule
08-13-2011, 04:06 PM
Wow, the Obama lapdogs and resident trolls have been AWOL once how much in taxes the "rich" pay was posted

logroller
08-13-2011, 04:41 PM
http://www.economyincrisis.org/content/top-10-percent-earners-now-hold-half-americas-wealth

I'm unstoppable tonight.

VAT= valued added tax

That's the solution. And speaking of closing tax loopholes, I might note the .org source benefits from a tax-loophole. Just saying---tax everybody who buys stuff-- its the fairest form of taxation.

OCA
08-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Wow, the Obama lapdogs and resident trolls have been AWOL once how much in taxes the "rich" pay was posted

I already destroyed that, the 10% that hold 50% of the wealth need to be hit harder.

BTW who are the lapdogs and who are the resident trolls? Wouldn't be proper for a mod to flame but then again wouldn't be very manly either to not be willing to name names.

ConHog
08-13-2011, 04:52 PM
VAT= valued added tax

That's the solution. And speaking of closing tax loopholes, I might note the .org source benefits from a tax-loophole. Just saying---tax everybody who buys stuff-- its the fairest form of taxation.

100% agreed. Scrap the income tax, half the IRS, and eliminate all loopholes. It's a win-win.

red states rule
08-13-2011, 04:56 PM
VAT= valued added tax

When one see the IRS data showing how much in taxes people pay bu income bracket VS the percentage of the earnings one can see the so called "rich already pay and earn

The trolls never do have a clue as to the truth

http://cdn.financialsamurai.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/toptaxes.jpg

OCA
08-13-2011, 05:11 PM
When one see the IRS data showing how much in taxes people pay bu income bracket VS the percentage of the earnings one can see the so called "rich already pay and earn

The trolls never do have a clue as to the truth

http://cdn.financialsamurai.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/toptaxes.jpg

Top 1% should be increased by 10-15%, we'll have this deficit reduced in no time flat if they would just pay their fare share.

red states rule
08-13-2011, 05:15 PM
100% agreed. Scrap the income tax, half the IRS, and eliminate all loopholes. It's a win-win.

Of cousre some uneducated trolls will say if we tax the rich we can solve our buget problems. What they ignore is you could tax the rich at a 100% tax rate and not cover one year of Obama's debt. So why do all that?

But these trolls never have allowed facts to get in the way of their rants before - so why change now?

A flat tax to replace the current tax code would be the best solution for the sour Obama economy and it would increase revenue to the government ue to increased economic activity

ConHog
08-13-2011, 05:53 PM
Top 1% should be increased by 10-15%, we'll have this deficit reduced in no time flat if they would just pay their fare share.

The IRS's own numbers show that if you took 100% of the top 1% earner's income it wouldn't make even a small dent in the deficit.

I would ask how you feel about the 47% of tax payers who pay nothing in income tax, but I suspect you are one yourself, so there is my answer.

red states rule
08-13-2011, 05:54 PM
The IRS's own numbers show that if you took 100% of the top 1% earner's income it wouldn't make even a small dent in the deficit.

I would ask how you feel about the 47% of tax payers who pay nothing in income tax, but I suspect you are one yourself, so there is my answer.

He has to check Obama's website to find out how to respond. It may take him awhile

fj1200
08-14-2011, 11:02 AM

So?

I'm unstoppable tonight.

:rolleyes:

ConHog
08-14-2011, 11:07 AM
So roughly 18 hours later OCA can't tell me how he feels about the 47% of US citizens who pay no income tax? Damn is the White House email server down?

OCA
08-14-2011, 11:52 AM
So roughly 18 hours later OCA can't tell me how he feels about the 47% of US citizens who pay no income tax? Damn is the White House email server down?

I think its awesome, wish none of us had to pay taxes.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 11:56 AM
I think its awesome, wish none of us had to pay taxes.

So you truly are stupid?

fj1200
08-14-2011, 12:26 PM
I already destroyed that, the 10% that hold 50% of the wealth need to be hit harder.

We do not have a wealth tax in this country. BTW, just because you presented a "fact" doesn't mean you won when you have no understanding of the "fact" or its consequence.

So paying the vast majority of income taxes while half pay virtually zero is not their fair share? Interesting logic you've got there, dumb... but interesting. Besides, tax rates are NOT determinant of Federal tax revenues.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 12:41 PM
We do not have a wealth tax in this country. BTW, just because you presented a "fact" doesn't mean you won when you have no understanding of the "fact" or its consequence.

So paying the vast majority of income taxes while half pay virtually zero is not their fair share? Interesting logic you've got there, dumb... but interesting. Besides, tax rates are NOT determinant of Federal tax revenues.

I find it odd that OCA is in one post screaming that the rich should pay more taxes than in another post in the very same thread saying he wished no one had to pay taxes.

I think what he really means is that he thinks EVERYONE who has more than him, and I have feeling that is virtually anyone who has a job, should pay enough so that he doesn't have to pay anything.

OCA
08-14-2011, 12:57 PM
I find it odd that OCA is in one post screaming that the rich should pay more taxes than in another post in the very same thread saying he wished no one had to pay taxes.

I think what he really means is that he thinks EVERYONE who has more than him, and I have feeling that is virtually anyone who has a job, should pay enough so that he doesn't have to pay anything.

I wish nobody had to pay taxes but since we do we should close corporate tax loopholes and raise the tax on them and the rich(top 10% who hold 50% of the wealth) and virtually reduce the tax rates on middle class and lower to almost nothing giving them more money to invest and save.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:01 PM

We should have a severe wealth tax instead of the loopholes they keep wriggling through screwing their way out of their fair share.

Yes..............the working man(labor to those of you less intelligent) should have his/hers tax rate reduced to almost nothing in order to spur investment. The rich will always have money to invest no matter their tax rate, the middle class and lower will not.

Try to keep up Gomer.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:03 PM
So you truly are stupid?

I know, you just love paying those taxes!:alcoholic: Got a feeling though that you don't even work.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:07 PM
I know, you just love paying those taxes!:alcoholic: Got a feeling though that you don't even work.

You don't have to have a feeling idiot. I've already said I'm retired military.

And no, I don't have a problem paying taxes, as long as it is a fair share and everyone is contributing.

fj1200
08-14-2011, 01:08 PM
I wish nobody had to pay taxes but since we do we should close corporate tax loopholes and raise the tax on them and the rich(top 10% who hold 50% of the wealth) and virtually reduce the tax rates on middle class and lower to almost nothing giving them more money to invest and save.

So you would support Social Security reform that enables workers to grow and build wealth that they are able to pass on to their heirs? Because right now their rates are almost nothing and the only money that they will ever be able to accumulate is their SS contributions. Besides raising taxes on the rich will only serve to reduce employment opportunities of the poor and middle class; you must have so much hatred for them.

Have you commented on the FJ Stimulus Plan yet?

ELIMINATE CORPORATE TAXES AND CREATE JOBS!!!

We should have a severe wealth tax instead of the loopholes they keep wriggling through screwing their way out of their fair share.

Yes..............the working man(labor to those of you less intelligent) should have his/hers tax rate reduced to almost nothing in order to spur investment. The rich will always have money to invest no matter their tax rate, the middle class and lower will not.

Try to keep up Gomer.

Your "severe wealth tax" will most assuredly hit the poor (labor, because you're not to bright) the hardest because as you say the rich will always have money.

Keep up? I'm 20 moves ahead of you.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Try to keep up Gomer.

The top 1% pay 37% of the income tax paid. How much would be fair in your opinion?

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:12 PM
You don't have to have a feeling idiot. I've already said I'm retired military.

And no, I don't have a problem paying taxes, as long as it is a fair share and everyone is contributing.

Well then you should be outraged.............the rich don't pay their fair share, if you aren't outraged its because its the RINO party line to not be outraged which in essence makes you a hack.

Got it Private Pyle?

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:12 PM
The top 1% pay 37% of the income tax paid. How much would be fair in your opinion?

50-60%

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:15 PM
50-60%

So you think 1% of the population should pay 60% of the bills? How ridiculous. Do you realize that if you essentially double their tax bill, they are going to double their efforts to hide their income? And who could blame them?

Meanwhile you don't have a damn thing to say about the 47% who not only don't pay anything, many of them are making money off the tax system.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:16 PM
So you would support Social Security reform that enables workers to grow and build wealth that they are able to pass on to their heirs? Because right now their rates are almost nothing and the only money that they will ever be able to accumulate is their SS contributions. Besides raising taxes on the rich will only serve to reduce employment opportunities of the poor and middle class; you must have so much hatred for them.

Have you commented on the FJ Stimulus Plan yet?

ELIMINATE CORPORATE TAXES AND CREATE JOBS!!!

Your "severe wealth tax" will most assuredly hit the poor (labor, because you're not to bright) the hardest because as you say the rich will always have money.

Keep up? I'm 20 moves ahead of you.

Its been shown that jobs aren't highly effected when tax rates are raised on the rich, stock market crashes and credit freezes brought on by Republican deregulation is another story, that costs jobs as we currently are witnessing.

I know its difficult Gomer, i'd put in crayon for you if I could but try to stay with me in the fast lane.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:17 PM
So you think 1% of the population should pay 60% of the bills? How ridiculous. Do you realize that if you essentially double their tax bill, they are going to double their efforts to hide their income? And who could blame them?

Meanwhile you don't have a damn thing to say about the 47% who not only don't pay anything, many of them are making money off the tax system.

I think its great, the system is broke and unrepairable anyway, why shouldn't they grab their piece of the pie before the country disintegrates within 20 years?

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:21 PM
I think its great, the system is broke and unrepairable anyway, why shouldn't they grab their piece of the pie before the country disintegrates within 20 years?

You're pathetic. You're not even looking for a serious discussion.

This board really puts up with your antics?

fj1200
08-14-2011, 01:25 PM
Its been shown that jobs aren't highly effected when tax rates are raised on the rich, stock market crashes and credit freezes brought on by Republican deregulation is another story, that costs jobs as we currently are witnessing.

I know its difficult Gomer, i'd put in crayon for you if I could but try to stay with me in the fast lane.

You see that's where you get confused. You say stuff but you don't know what you're talking about as you ignored who signed and supported deregulation. I'm sure you'll also ignore the Bush administration attempts to reign in Fannie and Freddie.

The truth is jobs ARE effected, one only need to look at the '89? tax reform act signed by Bush 41 to see the luxury tax absolutely KILL jobs in the boat building industry, among others. So much was the devastation that a KENNEDY had to sponsor a bill to repair the damage brought about by his uncle and not just roll back the tax hike but actually throw subsidies at the industry. Congress is stupid.

Besides, I brought up the corporate income tax and its need to be repealed. Did you know that one of the beneficiaries of a DOMESTIC corporate income tax is FOREIGN labor (employees, not owners, for those that will ignore the facts)? Does that make some brilliant sense or what.

fj1200
08-14-2011, 01:26 PM

How you support Dem policies and blame them for the coming crises in the same thread is interesting.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:31 PM

Say uncle and we'll end this discussion with me putting another notch on my belt.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:33 PM
How you support Dem policies and blame them for the coming crises in the same thread is interesting.

Where did I blame them? The economy(which will be the reason for the end) was started and brought about by Repubs.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:36 PM

Oh forgot the antics part, typical con reaction though, when there is no rebuttal try to silence the voice.

fj1200
08-14-2011, 01:40 PM
Where did I blame them? The economy(which will be the reason for the end) was started and brought about by Repubs.

:laugh: The Republicans who favor reducing taxes and regulations which will spur economic growth? Your lack of logic gets funnier each time you post. The Dems have been pouring on the desire for more regulation and more taxes and you see the results right now, as in zero positive results.

My proposal is the only one that addresses the core of the problem.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:45 PM
:laugh: The Republicans who favor reducing taxes and regulations which will spur economic growth? Your lack of logic gets funnier each time you post. The Dems have been pouring on the desire for more regulation and more taxes and you see the results right now, as in zero positive results.

My proposal is the only one that addresses the core of the problem.

We saw what deregulation did for the mortgage industry and Wall St. and now you want less? On top of that you claim Repubs wanted to regulate and Dems deregulate? Are you really challenged or is this an act?

You advocate repeating the policies that have us in the current mess we are already in, why do you hate America so much?

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:52 PM
Oh forgot the antics part, typical con reaction though, when there is no rebuttal try to silence the voice.

Sir, where did I advocate silencing you? I just recognize that you're a clown, not a person looking for actual debate and wonder why the board engages you as one. I for one will not do so further, you're a clown, and I will henceforth treat you as such.

fj1200
08-14-2011, 01:54 PM
We saw what deregulation did for the mortgage industry and Wall St. and now you want less? On top of that you claim Repubs wanted to regulate and Dems deregulate? Are you really challenged or is this an act?

You advocate repeating the policies that have us in the current mess we are already in, why do you hate America so much?

Those statements are not even accurate in Bizarro World in which you reside. Republicans wanted to reign in a bloated, out of control, government enterprise while Democrats wanted to expand it even further to achieve it's goals. The fraud of Fannie and Freddie and their gross failures is a matter of record; do we need to get into Franklin Raine's activities while head of Fannie? Along with Mudd, et al?

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 01:55 PM

:no:

Wouldn't be any fun if everyone agreed and if everyone liked one anothers ways of posting.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 01:58 PM
:no:

Wouldn't be any fun if everyone agreed and if everyone liked one anothers ways of posting.

Disagreeing and debating is a good thing. Being a fool and not even really caring about honest debate is another.

OCA
08-14-2011, 01:58 PM
Sir, where did I advocate silencing you? I just recognize that you're a clown, not a person looking for actual debate and wonder why the board engages you as one. I for one will not do so further, you're a clown, and I will henceforth treat you as such.

Likewise but heed this warning, the dirty end of the field is where I have no equal, ask around if you think i'm just chest thumping.

fj1200
08-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Likewise but heed this warning, the dirty end of the field is where I have no equal, ask around if you think i'm just chest thumping.

Maybe, but that's where you end up when you lose any legitimate end of the debate.

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 02:07 PM
Disagreeing and debating is a good thing. Being a fool and not even really caring about honest debate is another.

Do you really have a lot of good honest debate anymore? I agree with what you are saying but have to take what's available anymore. I haven't seen a good honest debate in.... $hit I forgotten.

You called out Kartman for a topic debate, how did that go?

OCA used to be just that, and he was excellent at it! dunno what happened to him, think he feels he is a better flamethrower then me.:flameth:

OCA
08-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Maybe, but that's where you end up when you lose any legitimate end of the debate.

Or when I lay a spanking on someone and leave them nowhere else to go.

OCA
08-14-2011, 02:10 PM

Who the fuck are you to decide who is a fool and who cares?

OCA
08-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Do you really have a lot of good honest debate anymore? I agree with what you are saying but have to take what's available anymore. I haven't seen a good honest debate in.... $hit I forgotten.

You called out Kartman for a topic debate, how did that go?

OCA used to be just that, and he was excellent at it! dunno what happened to him, think he feels he is a better flamethrower then me.:flameth:

Just keeping up with the current flow of traffic Evil!

Used to be? Shitttttttttttttttttttt!

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 02:20 PM
Just keeping up with the current flow of traffic Evil!

Used to be? Shitttttttttttttttttttt!

You used to debate differently is what I meant. Do you still see the chance of any real good debating going on much anymore?

Oh, here is a topic for you to debate.....:fu:

OCA
08-14-2011, 02:41 PM
You used to debate differently is what I meant. Do you still see the chance of any real good debating going on much anymore?

Oh, here is a topic for you to debate.....:fu:

Well its definitely a different crop here nowadays and except for a couple of people(names known and names unknown) there is zero chance. The ones who have stepped up to the plate with me so far have been rabid RINOS who see things only 1 way..........those are a dime a dozen.

chloe
08-14-2011, 02:48 PM
Well its definitely a different crop here nowadays and except for a couple of people(names known and names unknown) there is zero chance. The ones who have stepped up to the plate with me so far have been rabid RINOS who see things only 1 way..........those are a dime a dozen.

your sneaky:rolleyes:

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 02:48 PM

Most do see things one way and they are entitles to that but the debating is never going to convince any to change their mind, perhaps a few but that would be it. Still there is no good topic dabates anymore, and most still try to debate seriously dead issues. You know what, who gives a fuck is Iraq had WMD's or not, ain't gonna change things now but yet some dumb asses still like to discuss that one. :D

OCA
08-14-2011, 03:02 PM
Most do see things one way and they are entitles to that but the debating is never going to convince any to change their mind, perhaps a few but that would be it. Still there is no good topic dabates anymore, and most still try to debate seriously dead issues. You know what, who gives a fuck is Iraq had WMD's or not, ain't gonna change things now but yet some dumb asses still like to discuss that one. :D

That one always draws out the rabid RINOS to standup and identify themselves so I can give them the striped shirt and gold star, kind of like Hitler and the Jews, you always wanna keep the Rinos seperated from the rest of society.:thumb:

Sir Evil
08-14-2011, 03:27 PM
That one always draws out the rabid RINOS to standup and identify themselves so I can give them the striped shirt and gold star, kind of like Hitler and the Jews, you always wanna keep the Rinos seperated from the rest of society.:thumb:

From both sides at that! stuff just gets boring after awhile.. Oh, now you wanna get the debate going about hitler and the jews? Talk about beatin' a dead horse. :coffee:

fj1200
08-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Or when I lay a spanking on someone and leave them nowhere else to go.

The next time will be the first time.

OCA
08-14-2011, 09:22 PM
The next time will be the first time.

yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

fj1200
08-14-2011, 09:30 PM
yawn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ah yes, ignore facts, claim "win."

LuvRPgrl
08-14-2011, 10:01 PM

Your link is spot on the money. Those idiots who think outsourcing is beneficial havent done their homework. Hail to the might whale,
this link further confirms
http://www.mackinac.org/6623

unstoppable indeed QQQ!!!!!!!!!

red states rule
08-15-2011, 05:19 AM

Seems he has the same shit load of economic experience as his idol Obama does

red states rule
08-15-2011, 11:22 AM
If rich libs think they are undertaxed what is preventing them from sending in a check?

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104609" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

LuvRPgrl
08-15-2011, 01:48 PM

DID I shut this loud mouth up?:coffee:

OCA
08-15-2011, 02:33 PM
DID I shut this loud mouth up?:coffee:

Nope, some of us work in order to support blokes like RSR.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Nope, some of us work in order to support blokes like RSR.

Sir, cashing your welfare check does not count as work.

OCA
08-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Ah yes, ignore facts, claim "win."

Still waiting on the facts.................crickets chirp.

OCA
08-15-2011, 02:36 PM
Sir, cashing your welfare check does not count as work.

Neither does being Mr. Mom, I work circles around you.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Neither does being Mr. Mom, I work circles around you.

Sorry you weren't smart enough to plan a career that allowed you to retire at age 40. Now if you'll excuse me I have a beer to drink and a round of golf to schedule.

OCA
08-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Sorry you weren't smart enough to plan a career that allowed you to retire at age 40. Now if you'll excuse me I have a beer to drink and a round of golf to schedule.

Sure, who'd you blow?

BTW..............i'll play you 100 dollars a hole, course of your choosing, anytime. I'm a 2.6.

Bring cash.

LuvRPgrl
08-15-2011, 05:06 PM

The way Tiger is playing, you could probably challenge him !

LuvRPgrl
08-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Sure, who'd you blow?

BTW..............i'll play you 100 dollars a hole, course of your choosing, anytime. I'm a 2.6.

Bring cash.

Well, you need to challenge Conhog to something that you MIGHT be able to win, debating certainly aint one of em.
But cmon, GOLD??
You talk about manning up? Then challenge him to a round of golf. Comon man, pick a real manly sport. Women can outfolf you.
How a bout a little one on one?

fj1200
08-15-2011, 06:47 PM
Still waiting on the facts.................crickets chirp.

They're in all those posts you ignore when they're inconvenient.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 06:50 PM
They're in all those posts you ignore when they're inconvenient.

I get the distinct impression that facts, much like common sense, are something that OCA is not acquainted with.

OCA
08-15-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, you need to challenge Conhog to something that you MIGHT be able to win, debating certainly aint one of em.
But cmon, GOLD??
You talk about manning up? Then challenge him to a round of golf. Comon man, pick a real manly sport. Women can outfolf you.
How a bout a little one on one?

4 yrs H.S. hoops, 6th man................currently 6'1 175 and ripped, lets do it..............word to the wise, I play street ball, if you aren't bleeding there was no foul.

But if women can outgolf me how about we play..................Torrey Pines, La Jolla.........south course...............from the tips...............thousand a hole.

Not only am I spanking in debate now they want sports..........................masochists.

OCA
08-15-2011, 07:11 PM
I get the distinct impression that facts, much like common sense, are something that OCA is not acquainted with.

Notice you ignored the golf post, probably don't even play. You got about as much manhood as Rosie O'Donnell.

logroller
08-15-2011, 09:48 PM
How bout a pissing contest...:pee:Oooo, you've already started. Remember, keep ur back to the wind.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 10:09 PM
Notice you ignored the golf post, probably don't even play. You got about as much manhood as Rosie O'Donnell.

I do play golf, never claimed I was all that great; but then again I never considered being good at golf to be a prerequisite to being a man.

Tell you what you poor victim of the Napoleonic Syndrome , getting on a message board and boasting about how great you are and then backing it up with nothing but comedic material doesn't impress me. You want to debate let's see one thread, ANY thread , where you actually debate without hitting the gutters within 3 posts. THAT would show me that maybe you are at least trying to be a man.

LuvRPgrl
08-16-2011, 12:21 AM
4 yrs H.S. hoops, 6th man................currently 6'1 175 and ripped, lets do it..............word to the wise, I play street ball, if you aren't bleeding there was no foul.

But if women can outgolf me how about we play..................Torrey Pines, La Jolla.........south course...............from the tips...............thousand a hole.

Not only am I spanking in debate now they want sports..........................masochists.

WOW, if this is you "spanking" in debate, you are damn straight I would take you up on a golf bet.
6-1, 175, hahahha, you skinny runt. Now wonder you have to draw blood in B ball, you cant win by playing by the rules,

6th man??? bwahahhahahahh, in some all white dude high school??

which is also why you love posting in places like this, cuz there arent any rules to prevent retards like you from declaring themselves a winner, and remaining delusional.

When I was 16 I was 6 ft and 175, guess what happens between 17 & 27, a real man muscles up.
.....IF you really are 6-1, 175 and ripped, then it means you lift concrete, and if so, it means your normal scrawny little ass would weight bout 155. Its because of men like me that your runts go and work out.
.....Only problem is, that aint real muscle, and it will turn to flab when you reach 45. But hey, you are desperate to impress, eh?
.....I eat guys like you for brunch. I actually wish we could really get together and play some hardball, I would make you piss your pants with my fastball and sinker. You can try to claim you could beat me, but I know better, I was drafted by the Dodgers and got up pretty high on the ladder, never made the show though, but hey, minors is great money too these days, much more than your little league level scranny ass could play in any sport.
Hey, and Im 56 years old and I KNOW FOR A FACT I would kick your ass in anything, cuz I know guys like you, all mouth. You can continue to be all mouth cuz there is no way you would ever show up anywhere for real.

OH, and its just a fantasy, cuz you will NEVER SHOW UP, BUT IF WE DID GET SOME BRICK TOSSING IN AND YOU DREW BLOOD ON ME, GAME WOULD BE OVER CUZ YOU WOULD WAKE UP ON YOUR BACK LOOKING AT THE CLEAR BLUE, WONDERING

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED TO ME....

HAHAHHAHHAHH, PATHETIC LITTLE JOKE YOU ARE. ARE WE HAVING FUN YET ??!!!!:laugh::dance::laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
08-16-2011, 12:24 AM
I do play golf, never claimed I was all that great; but then again I never considered being good at golf to be a prerequisite to being a man.

Tell you what you poor victim of the Napoleonic Syndrome , getting on a message board and boasting about how great you are and then backing it up with nothing but comedic material doesn't impress me. You want to debate let's see one thread, ANY thread , where you actually debate without hitting the gutters within 3 posts. THAT would show me that maybe you are at least trying to be a man.

Napoleonic Syndrome I LOVE IT !!!!

HEY CON, DID OCA JUST DEGENERATE YOU? HAHAHHA

IN MY BEST ARNOLD SLANG,,,"OCA D DEGENERATOR"
HAHHAHA, BWAHAHHAHAHHA BWHAHAHHAHA

red states rule
08-16-2011, 03:32 AM

Would seem his career choice was to be a professional troll

On second thought, how about amateur troll?

red states rule
08-16-2011, 03:35 AM

I remember another loudmouth poster braging how great he was at everything. He was known as Virgil (aka Maineman)

If you took the bet it would probably wind up like the end of Caddyshack. You win, he refuses to pay, and Moose and Rocko help him find his wallet :laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
08-16-2011, 09:46 AM
I remember another loudmouth poster braging how great he was at everything. He was known as Virgil (aka Maineman)

If you took the bet it would probably wind up like the end of Caddyshack. You win, he refuses to pay, and Moose and Rocko help him find his wallet :laugh2:

Im sure his aspirations was to be a pro, but sadly he remains a poor slob amateur.

Its interesting how so many of the libs come here and wind up in verbal slugfests, they just cant handle sticking to a civil discussion.

red states rule
08-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Im sure his aspirations was to be a pro, but sadly he remains a poor slob amateur.

Its interesting how so many of the libs come here and wind up in verbal slugfests, they just cant handle sticking to a civil discussion.

Well, in both cases they are both blowhards with inflated opinions of themselves. I guess they are here for comic releif and as a lesson to rookie posters on what not to allow happen to your posting style

logroller
08-16-2011, 11:31 PM

Gambling is illegal at Bushwood, and I never slice.

red states rule
08-17-2011, 04:05 AM
According to Chris Matthews Obama needs to spend more, and find something other than capitalism to save the US economy

<IFRAME title="MRC TV video player" height=360 src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/104690" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>