PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rev ... what do you know about HAARP

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Ever heard of Wormwood?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/us-earthquake-weapon-test-fails-again-destroys-new-zealand-city/

(http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/us-earthquake-weapon-test-fails-again-destroys-new-zealand-city/)

Gaffer
08-12-2011, 09:02 PM
I guess the earthquake in Japan was the earthquake machine as well. I thought Bush only had a hurricane machine. I guess he turned all that stuff over to the dark one. That explains why it's mostly our allies experiencing earthquakes. I wonder if they got this stuff out of the Quibbler? ranks right up there with nargels and snortsnakles.

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 09:23 PM
I was looking up "failed weapons test" when that popped up. Never heard of this one before so thought I'd see if anyone else had heard about this.

Gaffer
08-12-2011, 09:49 PM
I heard a little about it when chevez first started ranting about it. But it didn't get much coverage. This is the first article that went into more detail. It's really funny. And I know there are people out there that really believe this stuff. I guess the states that don't follow the dark ones demands better watch out for earthquakes next year.

revelarts
08-12-2011, 10:33 PM
Ever heard of Wormwood?

http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/us-earthquake-weapon-test-fails-again-destroys-new-zealand-city/

(http://www.eutimes.net/2011/02/us-earthquake-weapon-test-fails-again-destroys-new-zealand-city/)

Yep, I've heard of that.
Chavez and some loose canon soviet leader both have said that the U.S. caused some of the big quakes over the past few years. They can never produce any proof of course. But they can make accusation because they know that the US has the tech to do it. The HARPP thing is real and it could do it, or several other really bad things.

When I 1st heard of this it sounded like SCi-Fi but I'm convinced the tech is possible and there's a working model in Alaska under US control. the thing that put me over the edge is that we --the US gov't-- signed a treaty in 1977 and in 1980 ratified it titled
"CONVENTION ON THE PROHIBITION OF MILITARY OR ANY OTHER HOSTILE USE OF ENVIRONMENTAL MODIFICATION TECHNIQUES"

article II states
"As used in Article I, the term "environmental modification techniques" refers to any technique for changing -- through the deliberate manipulation of natural processes -- the dynamics, composition or structure of the Earth, including its biota, lithosphere, hydrosphere and atmosphere, or of outer space."

the addendum has an explianer which states
"Understanding Relating to Article II
It is the understanding of the Committee that the following examples are illustrative of phenomena that could be caused by the use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II of the Convention: earthquakes, tsunamis; an upset in the ecological balance of a region; changes in weather patterns (clouds, precipitation, cyclones of various types and tornadic storms); changes in climate patterns; changes in ocean currents; changes in the state of the ozone layer; and changes in the state of the ionosphere.

It is further understood that all the phenomena listed above, when produced by military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques, would result, or could reasonably be expected to result, in widespread, long-lasting or severe destruction, damage or injury. Thus, military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II, so as to cause those phenomena as a means of destruction, damage or injury to another State Party, would be prohibited.

It is recognized, moreover, that the list of examples set out above is not exhaustive. Other phenomena which could result from the use of environmental modification techniques as defined in Article II could also be appropriately included. The absence of such phenomena from the list does not in any way imply that the undertaking contained in Article I would not be applicable to those phenomena, provided the criteria set out in that article were met. "

http://www.fas.org/nuke/control/enmod/text/environ2.htm
http://www.un-documents.net/enmod.htm

That was 1980, 30 years ago.

Don't have a date for this quote but somehow the U.S. Airforce didn't get the memo because they wrote.
""[Weather modification] offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary... Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies." (US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report)"

From a interesting article on "climate change" here are a few quotes about the HAARP program.

""...In February 1998, however, the European Parliament's Committee on Foreign Affairs, Security and Defense Policy held public hearings in Brussels on the U.S based weather warfare facility developed under the HAARP program.

The Committee's "Motion for Resolution" submitted to the European Parliament:

"Considers HAARP.[The High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program based in Alaska].. by virtue of its far-reaching impact on the environment to be a global concern and calls for its legal, ecological and ethical implications to be examined by an international independent body...; [the Committee] regrets the repeated refusal of the United States Administration... to give evidence to the public hearing ...into the environmental and public risks [of] the HAARP program." (European Parliament, Committee on Foreign Affairs, Security and Defense Policy, Brussels, doc. no. A4-0005/99, 14 January 1999)...."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=16413

From items I've picked up, HAARP may not be the ONLY method that might used to create earthquakes. Tesla over 100 years ago was said to have experimented with small mechanical resonance devices attached to building columns that, in 1 reported case, shook buildings for blocks in every direction with earthquake force.

Strange world huh?

But there's no good evidence that i know of that would point to the U.S. use of the weapon, testing or otherwise. though nearly every bad quake that comes along someone is blaming the U.S. gov't and the HARRP facility in Alaska. the big one In China I saw some accusations flying there to. The funny about that was they were near some nuke plants to I think. plenty of fuel for the conspiracy theorist files with that so called "strategic" placement.

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 10:45 PM
So the agreement was signed 30 years ago ... how long has this HAARP been active?

And the agreement expressly forbids the military from creating this type of weapon .. an environmental weapon ... however, what if a government, or private entity, was experimenting and caused a problem. Would they be as severely punished?

At any rate, does it seem odd that we've had some really major quakes over the last few years, a couple of which have caused massive tsunamis? And, if it is located in Alaska how does it work in areas like Japan, New Zealand and Haiti? Does seem kinda "star wars" sci-fi ... like a giant ray gun that directs a frequency at a spot on earth and causes disruptions.

revelarts
08-12-2011, 11:13 PM
Chloe posted some links a short time ago about the HARRP facility in Alaska.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?26100-Beware-the-US-military’s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare&highlight=haarp
And another thread a loong time ago, that i can't find.

But if you go to Youtube, type in Haarp and earthquake you learn more than you ever wanted to know.

the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show did a piece on it and it's not a bad summery if you get by the chessy staging of the "investigation".

But the Haarp Radio towers Bounce High frequency radio waves off the Ionosphere back down to nearly any point on earth. The science says that those waves - at the right frequencies-- can cause quakes. the official line -I believe- is that they use it communicate with Navy Subs and experiments with the ionosphere.
And Yes there are more than one Around. the Russians have a couple and I believe a few other European countries.. I wouldn't be surprised if some private org hasn't put one together. seems all you'd need for the basic set up is some land a lot of towers and a lot of Juice i think.

SassyLady
08-12-2011, 11:22 PM
Chloe posted some links a short time ago about the HARRP facility in Alaska.
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?26100-Beware-the-US-military’s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare&highlight=haarp
And another thread a loong time ago, that i can't find.

But if you go to Youtube, type in Haarp and earthquake you learn more than you ever wanted to know.

the Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory show did a piece on it and it's not a bad summery if you get by the chessy staging of the "investigation".

But the Haarp Radio towers Bounce High frequency radio waves off the Ionosphere back down to nearly any point on earth. The science says that those waves - at the right frequencies-- can cause quakes. the official line -I believe- is that they use it communicate with Navy Subs and experiments with the ionosphere.
And Yes there are more than one Around. the Russians have a couple and I believe a few other European countries.. I wouldn't be surprised if some private org hasn't put one together. seems all you'd need for the basic set up is some land a lot of towers and a lot of Juice i think.

Well, now I wish I hadn't asked. Thanks for the info ... guess I forgot or missed the earlier threads.

Gaffer
08-13-2011, 12:04 PM
Is algore aware of this stuff?