PDA

View Full Version : Latest gossip, Chloe: Maylyn and Clint have gotten together!!!

Luna Tick
08-13-2011, 07:22 PM
I was at the copy shop and saw a huge color blowup of Maylyn's feet! I knew for sure they were hers because she has a tattoo of a piece of lime and a jumping bean on her right foot. There were multiple photos of her feet in many different kinds of shoes. We know that can only mean one thing: Clint has set up a shrine where he worships Maylyn's feet.

I had to know more, so I asked around. Turns out Maylyn's rich Arab boyfriend drove her nuts. He kept getting drunk and eating lots of rich middle eastern food and then he would have a huge movement and fall off his porcelain throne, too drunk to get up, and he demanded that she come in and wipe his butt. When she refused, he blew up into a rage and threw her out. Clint came to her rescue, and they've been together ever since.

The world's two most evil people are now making their neighbours beg the property management to oil their bed springs. This is terrible. If those two reproduce, their offspring will be the anti-Christ.

Gaffer
08-13-2011, 07:25 PM
LOL the saga continues. :laugh:

Shadow
08-13-2011, 11:56 PM
I was at the copy shop and saw a huge color blowup of Maylyn's feet! I knew for sure they were hers because she has a tattoo of a piece of lime and a jumping bean on her right foot. There were multiple photos of her feet in many different kinds of shoes. We know that can only mean one thing: Clint has set up a shrine where he worships Maylyn's feet.

I had to know more, so I asked around. Turns out Maylyn's rich Arab boyfriend drove her nuts. He kept getting drunk and eating lots of rich middle eastern food and then he would have a huge movement and fall off his porcelain throne, too drunk to get up, and he demanded that she come in and wipe his butt. When she refused, he blew up into a rage and threw her out. Clint came to her rescue, and they've been together ever since.

The world's two most evil people are now making their neighbours beg the property management to oil their bed springs. This is terrible. If those two reproduce, their offspring will be the anti-Christ.

Are you sure about that? You know, it could be that your friend Maylyn is obsessed with her own feet and built that shrine herself (trying to make you think it was Clint).

I knew this girl once who was so obsessed with her feet...she would take pictures of them in every pair of shoes she owned and then post them on the internet for everyone to "ooooh" and "aaaah" over. I think some women secretly think their feet are sexy...even though they usually will also bitch an moan about how gross feet are. ;)

chloe
08-14-2011, 11:42 AM
LOL the saga continues. :laugh:

No kidden< I suppose Luna is trying to make me Jealous of Maylyn because Im doing good on my diet, she's just trying to depress me so I will fall off the wagon and eat a bundt cake.:rolleyes:

chloe
08-14-2011, 11:53 AM
Are you sure about that? You know, it could be that your friend Maylyn is obsessed with her own feet and built that shrine herself (trying to make you think it was Clint).

I knew this girl once who was so obsessed with her feet...she would take pictures of them in every pair of shoes she owned and then post them on the internet for everyone to "ooooh" and "aaaah" over. I think some women secretly think their feet are sexy...even though they usually will also bitch an moan about how gross feet are. ;)

I agree Maylyn is Narcissistic that's for sure, anyway I heard she has hammer toes, Luna is just trying to make me feel bad, because she knows I was so madly in love with Clint, he is quite charming and handsome.

You see it wasn't just a one night stand we courted for 73 days, I was going to be 19, he used to call me "his 19" sigh,

I knew while we were courting that I was not a size 6 like all his other girls but i had hoped my wooing skills would trick him into overlooking that factor, the big test came when he showed up with his famous "glass shoe" test my size 7 foot would not fit the shoe, he started calling me names and accusing me of "betraying him" with my "bunion" and said he could NEVER marry a horrible tart like me who has a deformity, I swore to him it's just gout as I had been binging alot on rich foods lately, but he wasn't having it.

Nope that Prince of Polygamy told me to find somebody else that his Lucky 19 has to be perfect in all the ways a size 6 is and I guess then he ran off with Miss Maylyn.

I can't believe Luna Tick is airing all my pain in public, it's sooooo cruel.

ipc9pL27krs

On the bright side.....I forwarded my pretty feet pics to Quinten Tarrantino as he has a foot fetish too.....maybe I can get a cameo foot movie shot, a stand in for Uma's feet. wink.......

chloe
08-14-2011, 12:00 PM
because Clint dumped me for Maylyn, I was able to meet this Guy Gregory........

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32177-The-weird-way-I-met-someone

chloe
08-25-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey Luna Tick we should send Sassy Lady to Maylyns to crash maylyns party, look at her feet !!!

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?32277-This-is-for-Clint

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?31909-Can-you-laugh-at-yourself-Scientists-put-humor-to-the-test