PDA

View Full Version : Weird Stuff your family does.......

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Today is my stepdads birthday, I baked a cake, and while I was looking up a recipe for something my youngest daughter came into the room lifted her shirt and started rolling her stomach at me (what a freaky child) then she proceeded to "talk to me" with her "stomach" she says look Im happy (rolls her stomach several times and pushes it out fatly like a weird stomach rolling smile) then the child says ohhh Im sad and rolls stomach into a tightened tense position, full of anxiety.

I said maybe you should go back to your belly dances classes I can see you enjoy it.
:laugh2:

what the hell right?

Tell me about your goof ball family members

My sister can put her entire fist all the way in side her mouth.....GROSS !!!

SassyLady
08-14-2011, 05:18 PM
Today is my stepdads birthday, I baked a cake, and while I was looking up a recipe for something my youngest daughter came into the room lifted her shirt and started rolling her stomach at me (what a freaky child) then she proceeded to "talk to me" with her "stomach" she says look Im happy (rolls her stomach several times and pushes it out fatly like a weird stomach rolling smile) then the child says ohhh Im sad and rolls stomach into a tightened tense position, full of anxiety.

I said maybe you should go back to your belly dances classes I can see you enjoy it.

what the hell right?

Is this weird or just plain embarrassing?????

My drop dead, gorgeous daughter has never lost a burping contest...and, because she is usually the only female, everyone underestimates her. She is usually last because they want to keep her on stage as long as possible....and then, when it's her turn....well, let me just say that as her mom, it's embarrassing and not usually something I brag about.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 05:23 PM

what the hell right?

What is she doing Friday night?

SassyLady
08-14-2011, 05:26 PM
eeeeeuuuuuwwww.............:slap:

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
What is she doing Friday night?

She's probably getting drunk it's what she does everyday why should friday be any different

SassyLady
08-14-2011, 05:37 PM
She's probably getting drunk it's what she does everyday why should friday be any different

Wow, Chloe ... are you old enough to have a daughter old enough to drink? I always thought your kids were still in school.

Prince Lemon
08-14-2011, 05:37 PM
lMy life is going now on its own :)

ConHog
08-14-2011, 05:41 PM
Wow, Chloe ... are you old enough to have a daughter old enough to drink? I always thought your kids were still in school.

It's her sister not her daughter.

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM

I was talking about my sister (the drunk):laugh2:

But heck yeah Im old, my oldest daughters in college !

ConHog
08-14-2011, 05:42 PM

So to recap. She's a drunk who's mouth can accommodate large objects?

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:46 PM
So to recap. She's a drunk who's mouth can accommodate large objects?

pretty much........ick

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Conhog tell me some stupid family thing you or someone in your family does.....

Gaffer
08-14-2011, 05:53 PM
I was talking about my sister (the drunk):laugh2:

But heck yeah Im old, my oldest daughters in college !

Yeah, but your oldest daughter started college at 16. :slap:

chloe
08-14-2011, 05:58 PM
Yeah, but your oldest daughter started college at 16. :slap:

yeah she's a smarty pants, she's 18 now !!!

Prince Lemon
08-14-2011, 06:21 PM
yeah she's a smarty pants, she's 18 now !!!
She is Adult an adult now.How do you like my new signature?

chloe
08-14-2011, 06:34 PM
She is Adult an adult now.How do you like my new signature?

hmm I have a family birthday dinner to go to I will be back later. Can you translate your signature for me? Then I will tell you if I like it. thanks.

ConHog
08-14-2011, 06:38 PM
Conhog tell me some stupid family thing you or someone in your family does.....

I can lick my own eyebrows and breathe through my ears.

Prince Lemon
08-14-2011, 06:38 PM
hmm I have a family birthday dinner to go to I will be back later. Can you translate your signature for me? Then I will tell you if I like it. thanks.First of all I wish a happy birthday to your family member!Cheers!
Translating my sig."Got the alternative,head to Arsenal cafe!".

Gaffer
08-14-2011, 06:39 PM
I can lick my own eyebrows and breathe through my ears.

Your a frog?

ConHog
08-14-2011, 06:41 PM
Your a frog?

Nope, just my wife's best friend. :laugh:

Abbey Marie
08-14-2011, 10:24 PM
I try to stay away from the really weird ones. :laugh2:

chloe
08-14-2011, 11:51 PM
Here's another weird thing my family does, when a group of us gets together and there is tension because so n so and so n so don't get along, my family starts talking in weird "contrived accents" and takes pot shots at each other under the guise they are just kidden. I think the family code is if its said in an accent your not allowed to get mad because clearly it was a joke and your being oversensitive to be offended.:cool:

Prince Lemon
08-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Here's another weird thing my family does, when a group of us gets together and there is tension because so n so and so n so don't get along, my family starts talking in weird "contrived accents" and takes pot shots at each other under the guise they are just kidden. I think the family code is if its said in an accent your not allowed to get mad because clearly it was a joke and your being oversensitive to be offended.:cool::clap:

chloe
08-15-2011, 12:02 AM
:clap:

I suppose I don't mind your signature Prince lemon, does your family do that same thing?

ConHog
08-15-2011, 11:11 AM
Here's another weird thing my family does, when a group of us gets together and there is tension because so n so and so n so don't get along, my family starts talking in weird "contrived accents" and takes pot shots at each other under the guise they are just kidden. I think the family code is if its said in an accent your not allowed to get mad because clearly it was a joke and your being oversensitive to be offended.:cool:

Hell, taking shots at each other isn't that what family is? Me and my family do it to each other all the time. Sometimes they are pretty mean shots to. It's when we don't do that to each other that something's wrong.

We also have some sort of fascination with foreign women apparently. My brother married a Chinese girl, and I married a Hispanic gal.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:22 AM
Hell, taking shots at each other isn't that what family is? Me and my family do it to each other all the time. Sometimes they are pretty mean shots to. It's when we don't do that to each other that something's wrong.

We also have some sort of fascination with foreign women apparently. My brother married a Chinese girl, and I married a Hispanic gal.

My sister married a half mexican man. I only married white men, I guess I have never dated outside my race. Hispanic women are very pretty they never age.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 12:29 PM
My sister married a half mexican man. I only married white men, I guess I have never dated outside my race. Hispanic women are very pretty they never age.

Hispanic women CAN be very pretty . They can also be scary. I already told my wife if she gets fat and grows a hairy mole on her lip when she gets older, she's out. :lol:

chloe
08-15-2011, 12:56 PM
Hispanic women CAN be very pretty . They can also be scary. I already told my wife if she gets fat and grows a hairy mole on her lip when she gets older, she's out. :lol:

What if she gets in an accident and becomes a paraplegic, will you dump her?

What I like about Hispanic women is there sassy flippant disregard.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 01:20 PM

What I like about Hispanic women is there sassy flippant disregard.

No, I was kidding. I won't ever dump her.

chloe
08-15-2011, 07:14 PM
No, I was kidding. I won't ever dump her.

Fair enough.

:salute:

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 09:11 PM

What I like about Hispanic women is there sassy flippant disregard.To dump a spouse due to her or his illness due to paralisis,insanity,epelepcy,or other deseases is a smash insult in God's Face.Those who commit such deeds will be damned to Hell.