PDA

View Full Version : Packs of Negroes Have New 'Game'

J.T
08-14-2011, 08:53 PM
By now, almost everyone has seen one of the semi-amusing videos (http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/teens-steal-20000-in-clothes-in-flash-mob-robbery/?omcamp=EMC-CVNL) of black teen mobs rampaging through a store (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/06/03/2011-06-03_donut_faces_riot_rap.html). Maybe we've even seen the non-amusing pictures (http://www.wltx.com/news/article/141860/2/All-I-Could-Think-About-Was-What-If-I-Wouldnt-Have-Made-It) of the victims (http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07/08/police-rutgers-graduate-beaten-into-coma-during-fight-in-bayonne/), or heard their stories (http://www.jsonline.com/news/milwaukee/125027704.html). Most Americans have heard of recent violent "flash mobs," which are the bands of black teens that attack mostly white victims and white businesses, as even the New York Times once noted (http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/25/us/25mobs.html?adxnnl=1&adxnnlx=1305803445-HoTO+CiFGn0jcCfuSD46aQ).
But the flash mobs, which are more accurately called "race riots" or "racial mob violence," are not the only interesting topic to cover in our national conversation about race. There is also the "knockout game," which is stunning in its brutal simplicity and stark racial significance.
The knockout game involves "unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders (http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/article_5facf0f8-6b62-11e0-a889-0019bb30f31a.html)," according to police who have had to deal with it. A retired officer explained, "Normally it was a group of black males, one of which would strike him as hard as he could in the face, attempting to knock him out with one punch," says retired Sgt. Don Pizzo. The victims are typically not robbed (http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2011-06-09/news/knockout-king-elex-murphy-hoang-nguyen-dutchtown-murder/2/), but simply punched with no provocation. Such attacks (http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2011-06-09/news/knockout-king-elex-murphy-hoang-nguyen-dutchtown-murder/4/) have been reported in Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey (http://www.hudsonreporter.com/view/full_stories_home/2411069/article-Teens---knock-out--game-targets-strangers-Four-Hoboken-High-students-arrested-in-connection-with-assault--more-to-come?).
The knockout game has claimed at least one life so far. In St. Louis this year, 72-year old Hoang Nguyen was walking with his wife, Yen, when four "young people" attacked. The attacker pushed the old man's face to the side to make a "clear target for his fist (http://www.riverfronttimes.com/2011-06-09/news/knockout-king-elex-murphy-hoang-nguyen-dutchtown-murder/3/)," recalled his wife. Nguyen was punched so hard that he fell to the ground and struck his head. Then the attacker turned on Nguyen's 59-year-old wife, punching her so hard that she suffered a broken eye socket. She could only watch as her husband was then kicked repeatedly. Hoang succumbed to his injuries later that day. A young black male (http://www.kmov.com/news/crime/Motive-in-killing-of-72-year-old-immigrant-unclear-120200314.html), 18-year-old Elex Murphy, is charged with first-degree murder.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/the_knockout_game_racial_violence_and_the_conspicu ous_silence_of_the_media.html

OCA
08-14-2011, 09:00 PM
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/the_knockout_game_racial_violence_and_the_conspicu ous_silence_of_the_media.html

Holy hell! Besides stupid you are a racist also?

Negroes?

KarlMarx
08-15-2011, 05:36 AM
The stunned silence from Whites and the Left is disturbing. For years, we have been told that whites target blacks, that blacks are the victims, so this development does not make sense.... or does it?

Blacks make up about 1/8 of our population, yet they commit most of the murders

Blacks are more likely to be murdered than other segments of the population. When a black is murdered, over 90 percent of the time, another black pulled the trigger.

The black community needs to do a lot of things to fix this problem... first thing is.. .admit that they have a problem and that Whitey has nothing to do with it.

KartRacerBoy
08-15-2011, 08:03 AM
The stunned silence from Whites and the Left is disturbing. For years, we have been told that whites target blacks, that blacks are the victims, so this development does not make sense.... or does it?

Blacks make up about 1/8 of our population, yet they commit most of the murders

Blacks are more likely to be murdered than other segments of the population. When a black is murdered, over 90 percent of the time, another black pulled the trigger.

The black community needs to do a lot of things to fix this problem... first thing is.. .admit that they have a problem and that Whitey has nothing to do with it.

I have a hunch black crime rates correspond to income, so whites of similar income groups have very similar crime rates.

chloe
08-15-2011, 10:10 AM
Pretty scary.

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I would never use N word in my lexicon.I believe racism is wrong,but homophobia is right.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 11:03 AM
I would never use N word in my lexicon.I believe racism is wrong,but homophobia is right.

You're scared of gays? Why? I don't approve of gays either, but they aren't scary. OT I know , but homophobe is a stupid word.

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 11:07 AM
You're scared of gays? Why? I don't approve of gays either, but they aren't scary. OT I know , but homophobe is a stupid word.I am not scared of gays.I just mean that homosex is a sin against God and gays got to be controlled in order to protect our traditional families,kids,and moral Judeo-Christian values from these perverted people.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 11:12 AM
I am not scared of gays.I just mean that homosex is a sin against God and gays got to be controlled in order to protect our traditional families,kids,and moral Judeo-Christian values from these perverted people.

Okay, well that is not homphobic.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:16 AM
I am not scared of gays.I just mean that homosex is a sin against God and gays got to be controlled in order to protect our traditional families,kids,and moral Judeo-Christian values from these perverted people.

well if your strict about it, you should never have sex unless your procreating eh? I mean Lemon sex IS against God unless your making babies :rolleyes:

I HOPE your NOT having SEX Lemon.

Little-Acorn
08-15-2011, 11:33 AM
I have a hunch black crime rates correspond to income, so whites of similar income groups have very similar crime rates.

Right. Look how crime among lower-income people soared during the Great Depression, when LOTS of people's incomes went down.

(Hint: crime rates fell throughout the period, except for gangsters rich enough to afford machine guns shooting each other)

Little-Acorn
08-15-2011, 11:35 AM
but homophobia is right.

Homophobia (n): A derogatory term invented by homosexual advocates, to pretend that a natural dislike of homosexual relations is somehow motivated by fear, without having to back up the idea with any evidence.

Gaffer
08-15-2011, 12:00 PM
Go talk queers in the queer threads, this is a thread about niggers and negrophobes.

The gang attacks aren't new, it's been going on for years. They have just started making video's of the attacks to show their friends. It's ignorance glorifying itself.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 12:24 PM
well if your strict about it, you should never have sex unless your procreating eh? I mean Lemon sex IS against God unless your making babies :rolleyes:

I doubt Lemon is now or ever has had sex.

:laugh::laugh2::lol:

ConHog
08-15-2011, 12:26 PM
Go talk queers in the queer threads, this is a thread about niggers and negrophobes.

The gang attacks aren't new, it's been going on for years. They have just started making video's of the attacks to show their friends. It's ignorance glorifying itself.

I'm going to start saying JT is Christaphobic.

Gaffer
08-15-2011, 12:45 PM
I doubt Lemon is now or ever has had sex.

:laugh::laugh2::lol:

We don't need em multiplying. :laugh:

J.T
08-15-2011, 01:18 PM

The fact is that poverty does not explain crime. Let me quickly summarize the evidence. I've included all relevant sources so you can check my work. If poverty predicted crime, then we would expect the share of the violent crime rate to be the same as the share of the poor population (approximately). In other words, if 20% of the poor were black, we'd expect about 20% of violent crimes to be committed by blacks. This is not how things shape up....what we actually find is that 24% of the poor population is black, but 40% of the violent crimes are committed by blacks. This means that poverty is an insufficient explanation for violent crime as we have a substantial mismatch between predicted (24%) and actual (40%) violent crime rates. It's more difficult to see what the violent crime statistics mean for non-blacks due to the FBI's tomfoolery in mixing white and hispanic offender data
http://www.gnxp.com/oldblog/nopub/85379116

So, no, it's not the evil White man holding the poor little black man down that causes negroid criminality.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 01:31 PM
The fact is that poverty does not explain crime. Let me quickly summarize the evidence. I've included all relevant sources so you can check my work. If poverty predicted crime, then we would expect the share of the violent crime rate to be the same as the share of the poor population (approximately). In other words, if 20% of the poor were black, we'd expect about 20% of violent crimes to be committed by blacks. This is not how things shape up....what we actually find is that 24% of the poor population is black, but 40% of the violent crimes are committed by blacks. This means that poverty is an insufficient explanation for violent crime as we have a substantial mismatch between predicted (24%) and actual (40%) violent crime rates. It's more difficult to see what the violent crime statistics mean for non-blacks due to the FBI's tomfoolery in mixing white and hispanic offender data
http://www.gnxp.com/oldblog/nopub/85379116

So, no, it's not the evil White man holding the poor little black man down that causes negroid criminality.

The difference can be explained thusly.

While poor whites tend to live in rural areas, rural blacks tend to live in urban environments where they group together and that increases the likelihood that they will commit crimes.

Now perhaps there is some racial explanation for that phenomenon, but I suspect if the poor whites congregated in the same areas they to would turn to crime.

J.T
08-15-2011, 01:50 PM

While poor whites tend to live in rural areas

1) trailer parks

2) the reason many of them don't live in more urban environments is because they save up to escape the negro population. It goes like this: Negroes move into an area. Crime rates skyrocket. Whites move away to areas not yet overrun by barbarian hordes, often into less populated or suburban areas. This is known as White Flight. So you can clearly see that what you describe is not a cause of negro criminality. Rather, the continued trend you spoke of is, in part, a result of the Negro race's inability to abstain from crime.

rural blacks tend to live in urban environments
If they live in urban environments, then they're not rural. You're trying to hard to spin your way of the the facts that you're tying yourself up in knots.

where they group together and that increases the likelihood that they will commit crimes.

Ah, so you acknowledge that negroes have a pack mentality and that large congregations are likely to result in criminal activity? It logically follows, then, that the only way to reduce negro crime is to have a smaller negro population and not allow them to congregate.

Now perhaps there is some racial explanation for that phenomenon
For one thing, negroes have the lowest IQ of the major races. Also, they have more testosterone, which leads to violent tendencies. They do not care for their young like Whites and Asians do, opting instead for a different strategy altogether: producing as many children as possible in the hopes that a few beat the odds and reach sexual maturity and are able to reproduce. Their reproductive strategy is not suited for civilized society in the modern era, but they are incapable of changing their ways because it is hardwired into their small brains (smaller on average than the other races, measures in terms of absolute or relative volume).

They can't help it any more than certain breeds of dogs can help that their temperament causes them to be responsible for a disproportionate number of maulings.

http://www.amazon.com/Sociobiology-New-Synthesis-Twenty-Fifth-Anniversary/dp/0674002350

but I suspect if the poor whites congregated in the same areas they to would turn to crime.
The numbers (facts) disagree. Yes, crime is higher in areas where large numbers of poor Whites live in close proximity than among suburban middle-class Whites, but nowhere near what is seen among negroes.

Why do you think the first two things almost every successful negro does its (1) move the hell away from other negroes to live among Whites and (2) try to find a White woman in hopes of breeding up and giving his children the gift of White genes?

ConHog
08-15-2011, 02:25 PM
I guess I'm done taking part in this racist tripe. I'm out.

LOL It seems JT has negged me for dropping out of his racist thread. What a bitch. That really hurt JT, not.

LuvRPgrl
08-15-2011, 05:40 PM
Bunch of nonsense, and empiracal scientific evidence is available to refute everything yoiu stated.
....I think you should have been the target of the game...
with people like you around, no wonder some of them do such things.

1) trailer parks

2) the reason many of them don't live in more urban environments is because they save up to escape the negro population. It goes like this: Negroes move into an area. Crime rates skyrocket. Whites move away to areas not yet overrun by barbarian hordes, often into less populated or suburban areas. This is known as White Flight. So you can clearly see that what you describe is not a cause of negro criminality. Rather, the continued trend you spoke of is, in part, a result of the Negro race's inability to abstain from crime.

If they live in urban environments, then they're not rural. You're trying to hard to spin your way of the the facts that you're tying yourself up in knots.

Ah, so you acknowledge that negroes have a pack mentality and that large congregations are likely to result in criminal activity? It logically follows, then, that the only way to reduce negro crime is to have a smaller negro population and not allow them to congregate.
For one thing, negroes have the lowest IQ of the major races. Also, they have more testosterone, which leads to violent tendencies. They do not care for their young like Whites and Asians do, opting instead for a different strategy altogether: producing as many children as possible in the hopes that a few beat the odds and reach sexual maturity and are able to reproduce. Their reproductive strategy is not suited for civilized society in the modern era, but they are incapable of changing their ways because it is hardwired into their small brains (smaller on average than the other races, measures in terms of absolute or relative volume).

They can't help it any more than certain breeds of dogs can help that their temperament causes them to be responsible for a disproportionate number of maulings.

http://www.amazon.com/Sociobiology-New-Synthesis-Twenty-Fifth-Anniversary/dp/0674002350

The numbers (facts) disagree. Yes, crime is higher in areas where large numbers of poor Whites live in close proximity than among suburban middle-class Whites, but nowhere near what is seen among negroes.

Why do you think the first two things almost every successful negro does its (1) move the hell away from other negroes to live among Whites and (2) try to find a White woman in hopes of breeding up and giving his children the gift of White genes?

LuvRPgrl
08-15-2011, 05:41 PM

HEY, I have SEX LEMON all the time, what wrong with dat?

Oh, or is it Lemon Sex????

J.T
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
So now we have posters encouraging negroes to commit violent acts :clap:

And people wonder what happened to America

LuvRPgrl
08-16-2011, 12:28 AM
So now we have posters encouraging negroes to commit violent acts :clap:

And people wonder what happened to America

The death penalty is violent, and I support that.
Besides, as you often do, you confuse "understanding" someones actions, with "promoting" them.
BIG DIFFERENCE OL CLUELESS ONE

Little-Acorn
08-16-2011, 11:11 AM

While poor whites tend to live in rural areas, rural blacks tend to live in urban environments where they group together and that increases the likelihood that they will commit crimes.

Right. Look how crime among lower-income people soared during the Great Depression, when LOTS of people's incomes went down.

(Hint: crime rates fell throughout the period, except for gangsters rich enough to afford machine guns shooting each other)

During the 1930s and 1940s, a great many people (of all races) moved from rural areas to cities in search of jobs and aid. Again, crime rates went DOWN.

Better luck next time.

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 12:32 AM

Do you have any stats for this?

gabosaurus
08-17-2011, 12:51 AM
A lot of people have skeletons in their closets. Many DP posters have them covered with white sheets and hoods.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/48616-44164/31TomTomorrowPostRacialSociety.jpg?a=24

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 12:52 AM
A lot of people have skeletons in their closets. Many DP posters have them covered with white sheets and hoods.

http://images.quickblogcast.com/48616-44164/31TomTomorrowPostRacialSociety.jpg?a=24

Are you telling me that you don't belong to a gang of liberals that wear hoods and hunt down conservatives?

Kathianne
08-17-2011, 12:55 AM
Do you have any stats for this?

Interesting to me. Back in '76 many of us sociology students and professors assumed if we could correlate income, education, and guardian's marital status, we'd find little racial differences. We couldn't get the stats to work.

So, we started to write programs for data collection methodologies, they should have come online by now. I'm certain that there have been many changes in what we wrote, but the gist should have held. Now that I'm older, I wonder at the variables we missed: whether or not on government programs; mother ever married; number of step siblings; etc.

It's not racial, but the programs from 60's and 70's drastically changed tradition American Black culture across all strata. Those left behind, especially the urban poor, are in a grouping really without comparisons.

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 12:59 AM
Interesting to me. Back in '76 many of us sociology students and professors assumed if we could correlate income, education, and guardian's marital status, we'd find little racial differences. We couldn't get the stats to work.

So, we started to write programs for data collection methodologies, they should have come online by now. I'm certain that there have been many changes in what we wrote, but the gist should have held. Now that I'm older, I wonder at the variables we missed: whether or not on government programs; mother ever married; number of step siblings; etc.

It's not racial, but the programs from 60's and 70's drastically changed tradition American Black culture across all strata. Those left behind, especially the urban poor, are in a grouping really without comparisons.

I think the Hispanic and Asian cultures will be dominating the stats soon.

Kathianne
08-17-2011, 01:04 AM
I think the Hispanic and Asian cultures will be dominating the stats soon.

No doubt, though the stats are going to be hard to analyze. The Hispanics until 30 years or less, were mostly generations into being Americans. The Asians tended to be confined to areas, i.e., China Towns, but not so much anymore. Both groups have had drastic influx of numbers, Hispanics from Illegal immigration and birth rates; Asians more on illegal and legal immigration, along with more assimilation into areas outside their enclaves.

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 01:10 AM
No doubt, though the stats are going to be hard to analyze. The Hispanics until 30 years or less, were mostly generations into being Americans. The Asians tended to be confined to areas, i.e., China Towns, but not so much anymore. Both groups have had drastic influx of numbers, Hispanics from Illegal immigration and birth rates; Asians more on illegal and legal immigration, along with more assimilation into areas outside their enclaves.

Their gangs seem to be more well run and complex .... and I think their crimes will be more sophisticated than, but just as brutal as, the blacks.

Kathianne
08-17-2011, 01:21 AM
Their gangs seem to be more well run and complex .... and I think their crimes will be more sophisticated than, but just as brutal as, the blacks.

When studying crime stats, it's not just gangs. If it were the police would have a much easier time of it.

However since 'flash riots' or what were referred to as wildings are now the topic of the day, gangs it is. Asians have always had the tightest and most violent, for the past century in US. Then would be blacks, then Hispanics.

jimnyc
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
I guess I'll be labeled a "negrophobe" now, or a racist. But to those who make "excuses" for the criminal actions of black people, study the stats a little harder. In just about every statistic of crime, black people outrank the rest of the nation. Then look at the jail and prison populations. It's mind boggling that such a low population of the nation would hold such a high lead in criminal statistics. If the theories were true that other races would be the same in the same situations - then it would be quite easy to cite those people and areas as a study. But the facts remain, that when other races are involved in "ghetto" type, low social economic areas, the crime just isn't the same as the black areas. If that were the case, pretty much the entire state of WV would be a white/criminal area. You can go on and on and on on so many subjects, and for whatever reason the blacks find a way to the top of "bad" statistics in life. Now you can continually call me racist, but I'm just repeating the facts. Or you can deny the facts which many do. Or claim other races would be the same in the same situation, but have a difficult time coming up with many places that fit that criteria - where for whatever reason you can find this criteria in blacks all over the place in every state.

jimnyc
08-17-2011, 09:31 AM
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ij7zLi1z_Cc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SassyLady
08-18-2011, 12:10 AM
So they are not even waiting for an event to happen to justify their looting. How sad a commentary on our culture.

Is this also happening with kids of other races?

logroller
08-18-2011, 06:39 AM
Wassup negus!

http://youtu.be/bGdCeMayUjk

Binky
08-23-2011, 02:23 PM
Holy hell! Besides stupid you are a racist also?

Negroes?

I guess "scum bags" would be a much better name to toss at them then.

J.T
08-23-2011, 02:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTzQd5zzSeA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT5nVl0_s7U