PDA

View Full Version : Obama approval rating dips below 40%

red states rule
08-15-2011, 06:11 AM
How much lower will the Messiah fall before November 2012? The lower the better! :laugh2:

President Obama hit a dubious milestone today, sinking below a 40% approval rating in the Gallup daily tracking poll.
Only 39% of respondents approve of Obama's job performance in today's Gallup survey (http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx), which calculates a three-day rolling average.

Another 54% disapprove of Obama's performance.

Gallup says the results "are based on telephone interviews with approximately 1,500 national adults"; the margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Today's poll comes on the eve of Obama's <NOBR>bus trip (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)</NOBR> that will take him to Minnesota, Iowa and Illinois in the coming days.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2011/08/obama-approval-rating-dips-below-40/1

Kathianne
08-15-2011, 10:02 AM
The Gallup approval rating is an outlier. Seems they may be positioning that number for a comeback after his bus tour. Color me cynical.

red states rule
08-15-2011, 11:18 AM
The Gallup approval rating is an outlier. Seems they may be positioning that number for a comeback after his bus tour. Color me cynical.

When they cover the bus tour I bet they wil highlight ONLY supporters of Obama and little or coverage to the people who express their opposition to his failed policies

ConHog
08-15-2011, 03:45 PM
I find it odd that his approval rating is still around 80% with blacks .

Missileman
08-15-2011, 05:09 PM

With Greeks too I hear.

fj1200
08-15-2011, 06:39 PM

Really?

ConHog
08-15-2011, 06:45 PM
Really?

That is what I heard on the radio the other day, and no it wasn't conservative talk radio. I don't listen to that garbage.

fj1200
08-15-2011, 07:01 PM
That is what I heard on the radio the other day, and no it wasn't conservative talk radio. I don't listen to that garbage.

No, not that you heard it, that you thought it was odd. :laugh: That voting block is as monolithic as they come.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 10:12 PM
No, not that you heard it, that you thought it was odd. :laugh: That voting block is as monolithic as they come.

I had hoped that things would be different.

red states rule
08-16-2011, 04:28 AM
I had hoped that things would be different.

In the upside down world of the left if you did not vote for Obama because he was black - you are a racist

If you voted for Obama because he was black - you are making up for 200 years of oppression and a great liberal American

and remember this is 2012. It is the racists who are out to destory Pres Obama. The racist Tea Party who are attacking his economic policies. The racist corporations who refuse to hire. The racist conservative talk show hosts who sprew their hate. The racist Fox News Network that promotes Obama hate.

This is how the 2012 campaing will sound like form the left and Obama lapdogs. Count on it and take it to the bank