PDA

View Full Version : Krugman calls for space aliens to fix U.S. economy

red states rule
08-15-2011, 11:30 AM
So many Obama lapdogs use Paul Krugman as a credible source when it comes to Obamanomics, this shows how what a wacko this guys is

<IFRAME height=349 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nhMAV9VLvHA" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

red states rule
08-15-2011, 11:42 AM
After this gem from Paul, I want some Obama lapdog to comment on those "crazy" Tea Party members

Gaffer
08-15-2011, 12:19 PM
What he's inferring is that if they can create some sort of external threat they can have a crisis that they can pull everyone together on. I suspect they are working to create a crisis before the 2012 elections.

Over the past ten years or so have you notice how often channels that are, supposedly educational, showing ancient astronauts, Roswell, UFO investigations. History Channel, TLC, Discovery, PBS, even mainstream media shows. All designed to lend credence to the possibility of aliens from space coming here. Kind of like a back up plan for the future. What better way to unite the world and bring it under one controlling govt than an outside threat of invasion?

fj1200
08-15-2011, 12:47 PM
So many Obama lapdogs use Paul Krugman as a credible source when it comes to Obamanomics, this shows how what a wacko this guys is

An alien tried, he was elected 2 1/2 years ago... oh, he said space aliens.

j/k :thumb:

J.T
08-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Krugman calls for space aliens to fix U.S. economy

So he's on par with Rick Perry or Ronald Reagan? Good to know.

Now... who's Paul Krugman?

red states rule
08-16-2011, 04:07 AM
What he's inferring is that if they can create some sort of external threat they can have a crisis that they can pull everyone together on. I suspect they are working to create a crisis before the 2012 elections.

Over the past ten years or so have you notice how often channels that are, supposedly educational, showing ancient astronauts, Roswell, UFO investigations. History Channel, TLC, Discovery, PBS, even mainstream media shows. All designed to lend credence to the possibility of aliens from space coming here. Kind of like a back up plan for the future. What better way to unite the world and bring it under one controlling govt than an outside threat of invasion?

and this is the "genius" the liberal media trot out each week to defend Obama and smear the political opponents of Obama on the Sunday talk shows

The Obama lapdogs realy need to find someone new to carry the water for Obama since that hill they are walking up is getting steeper with each passing day

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 10:29 AM

Well, I at least agree with your first sentence.

Personally, I would advocate a world war to pull the world out of the the current economic mire, but the world has changed since WW2. Pesky nuclear weapons ruined a fine economic tool.

red states rule
08-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Well, I at least agree with your first sentence.

Personally, I would advocate a world war to pull the world out of the the current economic mire, but the world has changed since WW2. Pesky nuclear weapons ruined a fine economic tool.

Kart, the left has many wars going on right now

We have the left's class warfare going on

Obama's war on prosperity

Libs war on the Tea Party

The liberal media's war on Republicans

The Dems war on the private sector

All in all, the left has been on the warpath since the day Obama took office.

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Kart, the left has many wars going on right now

We have the left's class warfare going on

Obama's war on prosperity

Libs war on the Tea Party

The liberal media's war on Republicans

The Dems war on the private sector

All in all, the left has been on the warpath since the day Obama took office.

Political tripe. You're funny!

red states rule
08-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Political tripe. You're funny!

So you deny the list of wars the left are currently waging war?

Next thing you will post is that Obama inheritied the current deficit and actually cut spending :laugh2: