PDA

View Full Version : How many different Races have you dated ?

chloe
08-15-2011, 01:01 PM
Have you dated other persons of a race different then your own?

Would you date outside of your own race ?

Is there a race you refuse to date or have anything to do with?

I have not ever dated outside my race, but I wouldn't be opposed.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
I dated the New York Marathon for awhile. Never again, that bitch was too long winded. Terrible race.

chloe
08-15-2011, 07:13 PM
I dated the New York Marathon for awhile. Never again, that bitch was too long winded. Terrible race.

I've heard alot of people have dated her.....just sayin :rolleyes:

DragonStryk72
08-15-2011, 08:17 PM
Have you dated other persons of a race different then your own?

Would you date outside of your own race ?

Is there a race you refuse to date or have anything to do with?

I have not ever dated outside my race, but I wouldn't be opposed.

Well, I'm about as Irish as you get. Aside from other Irish, I've dated Mexican, Native American, Black, and a Japanese girl.

NightTrain
08-15-2011, 08:22 PM
I have never dated anyone other than white.
However, my current girlfriend is half Athabaskan and half Polish. Strange combo, but DAMN is she awesome!

I'm hooked; this girl is everything I ever dreamed - and more!

Strange, because I always favored Redheads and LOVED blondes! But this Brunette has me completely wrapped.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 08:28 PM
Gah, my joke was funny and you fucks can't even give me a sympathy thanks?

chloe
08-15-2011, 08:32 PM
Gah, my joke was funny and you fucks can't even give me a sympathy thanks?

thanks

KartRacerBoy
08-15-2011, 08:56 PM
I'm white. I dated a black girl that was beautiful but was so quiet she was boring. Never asked her for a 2nd date. Also dated a girl of malaysian stock and a japanese-american.

J.T
08-15-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm white. I dated a black girl.
Beastiality is a sin, you know.

Seriously, why would you want to date an animal? Next you'll inform us you want to marry your horse.

KartRacerBoy
08-15-2011, 10:28 PM

Seriously, why would you want to date an animal? Next you'll inform us you want to marry your horse.

I don't want to marry you, JT. And you're an ass, not a horse.

B4 I married, I'd date any girl I found attractive to me and that I found intelligent. As I got older, intelligence became the most important factor. Luckily, my wife is girl next store beautiful and super smart. Best combination there is in my book.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 10:30 PM

Are you even capable of participating in a thread without being a douchebag?

ConHog
08-15-2011, 10:31 PM
I don't want to marry you, JT. And you're an ass, not a horse.

Ignore that asshole. He clearly has nothing but hate in his life. I feel sorry for him actually.

chloe
08-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Everything is a sin, you know.

Lemon????......is that you?:laugh2:

Kathianne
08-15-2011, 10:36 PM

You got no game. What a small man you are. I pity you.

darin
08-15-2011, 10:36 PM
All women I've dated have been Human.

Ethnicity?

Black, Asian, & European

J.T
08-16-2011, 12:08 AM
All women I've dated have been Human.

Would you date a chimp?

S: (n) homo, man, human being, human (any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage)
http://wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn?s=human

The Hominidae (pronounced /hɒˈmɪnɨdiː/ (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Wikipedia:IPA_for_English); anglicized hominids, also known as great apes[notes 1] (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Hominidae#cite_note-1)), as the term is used here, form a taxonomic family (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Biological_family), including four extant genera (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Genus): chimpanzees (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Chimpanzee), gorillas (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Gorilla), humans (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Homo_%28genus%29), and orangutans (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Orangutan).[1] (https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Hominidae#cite_note-MSW3-0)
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Hominidae

Or maybe you meant human as in homo, our genus, an even closer relation, which includes the negroids. Would you date a homo habilis if one were still alive? It's also the same genus and you might have even been able to have babies with it, too.

Since when is dating in your own genus something to boast about? It's not exactly an accomplishment. Next you'll want a pat in the back for only dating those who've entered puberty as if that, too, were something special.

^Your type?^

Ethnicity?

Black, Asian, & European
Those aren't ethnicity. Ethnicity would be more specific than the three major races of existing homo.

You got no game. What a small man you are. I pity you.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/006/d/f/_eyebrow__by_timothymh-d36l9lo.gif

Dating my own species makes me a 'small man'? It takes a real man to marry his horse?

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Would you date a chimp?

S: (n) homo, man, human being, human (any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage)

Or maybe you meant human as in homo, our genus, an even closer relation, which includes the negroids. Would you date a homo habilis if one were still alive? It's also the same genus and you might have even been able to have babies with it, too.

Since when is dating in your own genus something to boast about? It's not exactly an accomplishment. Next you'll want a pat in the back for only dating those who've entered puberty as if that, too, were something special.

^Your type?^

Those aren't ethnicity. Ethnicity would be more specific than the three major races of existing homo.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/006/d/f/_eyebrow__by_timothymh-d36l9lo.gif

Dating my own species makes me a 'small man'? It takes a real man to marry his horse?

I doubt you're married at all, nor have any prospects of such. But if I am wrong, God have mercy on that poor woman's? soul.

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM
Isn't there an option for mods to ban JT from the thread? I think his trolling has reached that level offensiveness.

Kathianne
08-16-2011, 10:51 AM
Isn't there an option for mods to ban JT from the thread? I think his trolling has reached that level offensiveness.

We're getting an unusual number of 'reported posts.' Why should we 'ban' JT on this thread? He wrote something you find 'offensive'? What? Chimp? Horse?

If someone gets 'offended' by something you write, should their reporting it result in your being thread banned, at least?

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 11:08 AM
We're getting an unusual number of 'reported posts.' Why should we 'ban' JT on this thread? He wrote something you find 'offensive'? What? Chimp? Horse?

If someone gets 'offended' by something you write, should their reporting it result in your being thread banned, at least?

First post I've ever reported on this site. So this site thinks pure outright racism is ok? But I've seen JT banned from a thread just for taking it OT.

So ignorant racism is intellectually superior to thread jacking? I'm really not sure how you see calling blacks animals is relevant to the original thread topic, but that must be my problem.

Kathianne
08-16-2011, 11:16 AM
First post I've ever reported on this site. So this site thinks pure outright racism is ok? But I've seen JT banned from a thread just for taking it OT.

So ignorant racism is intellectually superior to thread jacking? I'm really not sure how you see calling blacks animals is relevant to the original thread topic, but that must be my problem.

Didn't say this wasn't your first. If you had an inkling of my feelings regarding racism, you'd not question whether I agree or even would bother reading some of the stuff here, other than for moderating.

Yes, racism is allowed to be vented. As are those replies to the racists, as long as everyone stays within the rules.

I find the topic not only boring, but offensive too. I could just stay away, you can too. I feel the same about those that write over and over the same points on religion. Gays. See a trend here?

It's a political message board and there are those that we are never going to agree with. I'd take a guess that JT is one that fits that profile for both of us. However, there was nothing there to warrant a ban, thread or more.

Questioning moderation is one of those rules. In this case I chose to open this up a bit since several posts that have been reported are along the lines of yours.

There is an option in 'settings' it's called ignore poster or something like that. JT is someone you might wish to try it on.

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 11:23 AM
Didn't say this wasn't your first. If you had an inkling of my feelings regarding racism, you'd not question whether I agree or even would bother reading some of the stuff here, other than for moderating.

Yes, racism is allowed to be vented. As are those replies to the racists, as long as everyone stays within the rules.

I find the topic not only boring, but offensive too. I could just stay away, you can too. I feel the same about those that write over and over the same points on religion. Gays. See a trend here?

It's a political message board and there are those that we are never going to agree with. I'd take a guess that JT is one that fits that profile for both of us. However, there was nothing there to warrant a ban, thread or more.

Questioning moderation is one of those rules. In this case I chose to open this up a bit since several posts that have been reported are along the lines of yours.

There is an option in 'settings' it's called ignore poster or something like that. JT is someone you might wish to try it on.

You're the one that took it public, so I merely responded to your public discussion. You could've PM'd me if you didn't want to make this a public debate about your moderation choices.

Indeed, which is why i just increased font of what I wrote. As I said, getting a lot of these reports, this one seemed a good time to address, not that everything is 'all about you.' Perhaps all the newer members might take a look.

NOT to KRB exclusively, but all that are unfamiliar with them, take a look at the rules. There are not that many.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 11:54 AM

If I ignore JT then I would not have the opportunity to laugh at his outright stupidity. I to reported his post. I acknowledge that it didn't break any board rules. it was just disgusting.

J.T
08-16-2011, 12:48 PM

All humans are animals.

From wikipedia:

Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family: Hominidae
Tribe: Hominini
Genus: Homo

That you call for silencing and that conhog can only resort to personal attacks simply highlights your total inability to offer any actual refutation in response to the facts presented.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 12:52 PM
All humans are animals.

From wikipedia:

That you call for silencing and that conhog can only resort to personal attacks simply highlights your total inability to offer any actual refutation in response to the facts presented.

Oh shut up buffoon. Your racism is tolerated here obviously, that does not mean you have anyone fooled. You were clearly trying to imply that blacks are somehow sub human, you're pathetic. What's wrong, too big a pussy to own your own beliefs?

jimnyc
08-16-2011, 01:53 PM
We don't "tolerate" racism, condone it, encourage it.... Unless of course you see a staff member posting such - and even then it's not the position of the board as a whole but rather the individual. Members really shouldn't place a label on the board based on this but based on the fact that we moderate based on a set of rules. If something breaks the rules we will take action. If not, we won't. While it may piss many people off, the offensive "speech" of J.T simply isn't against the rules.

Additionally, I wouldn't want to get into a habit or trend of banning people based on what is offensive to others. Hell, many find the word "liberal" offensive and others find "reichwing" offensive. If we start moderating on crap like this we will have a smaller board here in no time.

jimnyc
08-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Please, going forward, lets forget "moderating" and continue ON topic. If anyone has any issues related to this they can send me a PM. Thanks!

jimnyc
08-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Any race is cool, so long as she has big boobies and loads of $$$ :coffee:

jimnyc
08-16-2011, 02:12 PM

First something for people to hate me about - I do believe blacks have serious issues with crime and responsibility, or maybe they go together. I could very well be this particular thread's racist, but based on facts if debated. Personally, I don't believe discussing the issue or posting facts makes me a racist, but every time I've had this discussion in the past I was immediately labeled a racist and/or bigot.

With that said, referring to relationships involving black as "bestiality" (notice I corrected the spelling) is just a way for J.T to get a rise. Hell, he's probably black himself!

ConHog
08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
First something for people to hate me about - I do believe blacks have serious issues with crime and responsibility, or maybe they go together. I could very well be this particular thread's racist, but based on facts if debated. Personally, I don't believe discussing the issue or posting facts makes me a racist, but every time I've had this discussion in the past I was immediately labeled a racist and/or bigot.

With that said, referring to relationships involving black as "bestiality" (notice I corrected the spelling) is just a way for J.T to get a rise. Hell, he's probably black himself!

Nope, just a shit stirrer in general.

KartRacerBoy
08-16-2011, 03:06 PM
All humans are animals.

From wikipedia:

Is there a Kindom for Stupidia? Cz I'm pretty sure it's a one creature classification that only includes you. That', btw, is not a personal attack. It's merely a factual observation. I wouldn't want to derail the thread.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 04:54 PM
Would you date a chimp?

Someone has dated your momma, no?

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 05:33 PM
:laugh2:

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/9094/62286869.jpg

Hmm, I wonder what post he is reporting? Damn, reported and bailed! Spineless bastard... I like to play your game, come back.... :coffee:

DragonStryk72
08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Would you date a chimp?

^Your type?^

Thankfully, we're talking about all the various races of homo sapiens here. None of us are talking about dating outside the homo sapiens species, we just aren't horrifically racist pricks who have nothing better to do than spew hate on the internet in any thread that comes along.

J.T
08-17-2011, 12:15 AM
How is not wanting to marry a chimp or a horse 'hate'?

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 12:44 AM
1. Have you dated other persons of a race different then your own?

2. Would you date outside of your own race ?

3. Is there a race you refuse to date or have anything to do with?

1. None. Had a crush on an exchange student from Haiti when I was in high school ... he had a French accent.

2. I'm never dating again so it is a moot point.

3. see #2

chloe
08-17-2011, 09:17 AM
1. None. Had a crush on an exchange student from haiti when i was in high school ... He had a french accent.

3. See #2

what?!?

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
1. None. Had a crush on an exchange student from Haiti when I was in high school ... he had a French accent.

3. see #2

I had a buddy in grad school who was from Panama. Tall, thin, dark black. He could pick up white girls with ease with his latin machismo. I knocked on this dorm door to go to breakfast and he said come in. He was in bed with two white girls we had met he night b4 on the way back from a bar.

I'm sure he had superpowers.

Sir Evil
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
I had a buddy in grad school who was from Panama. Tall, thin, dark black. He could pick up white girls with ease with his latin machismo. I knocked on this dorm door to go to breakfast and he said come in. He was in bed with two white girls we had met he night b4 on the way back from a bar.

I'm sure he had superpowers.

You were jealous that he chose the girls over you? :laugh2:

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 09:47 AM
You were jealous that he chose the girls over you? :laugh2:

He WAS a tall drink of water, but no. I was jealous that I didn't get ONE of the girls, let alone both. I have no such superpowers, apparently. :laugh:

Kathianne
08-17-2011, 11:09 AM
what?!?

LOL! I've had weeks like that. ;)

ConHog
08-17-2011, 03:23 PM

Is there ANY group you do NOT hate?

J.T
08-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Is there ANY group you do NOT hate?

Hate? not wanting to marry a horse means I hate horses? :laugh:

:slap:

Trigg
08-17-2011, 04:02 PM
Got married at 19 so I didn't date much, married a hot red-head. I've never dated anyone who wasn't white.

I was asked out once by a black guy, but I don't find them attractive.

I don't think it's racist to say you're attracted to you're own race. I remember Eddy Murphy on Oprah saying he's only attracted to black women. I don't have a problem with that. People are attracted to people who are most like them. The same social economic status, race, background, morals, all of that has an affect on who someone finds attractive.

DragonStryk72
08-17-2011, 04:17 PM

And again, we're not having a discussion about either of those. Feel free to continue pointing out your lack of ability to read and comprehend the discussion at hand.

SassyLady
08-18-2011, 12:00 AM
what?!?

I didn't say I wouldn't play ..... :slap:

chloe
08-18-2011, 12:02 AM
I didn't say I wouldn't play ..... :slap:

oh so you just want to flirt but not actually be involved with anybody? I can understand that.

ConHog
08-18-2011, 12:39 AM
oh so you just want to flirt but not actually be involved with anybody? I can understand that.

No, she means she's open for business. But no long term renters . LOL

chloe
08-18-2011, 12:48 AM

Oh.

SassyLady
08-18-2011, 01:09 AM

Yes ... plus the fact that I'm still technically legally married. Part of our ongoing negotiations for the marital settlement agreement is staying married until we reach the 20 year mark so I qualify for permanent benefits. So, until October of 2013 ... I'm not dating. Kinda old fashioned about things like that.

SassyLady
08-18-2011, 01:09 AM

No ... it means that I will enjoy going out with friends....not dates.