View Full Version : Single Girls at this board.....Prince Lemon said

chloe
08-15-2011, 01:14 PM
where are you?

Shadow

Luna Tick

SassyLady

Anyone else......:rolleyes:

Prince Lemon wanted me to point out which women are single, he said he's on the hunt for a God fearing woman because he's a heterosexual MAN...

He wants a Woman who fears GOD and Fears her man, he wants her knobby kneed and trembling at his disapproving glare but turned on by his fierce dance moves.

He's a Russian Dancer in case you didn't know.

ConHog
08-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Prince Lemon is a real sour puss.

J.T
08-15-2011, 01:30 PM
prince lemon = pl = poe's law

chloe
08-15-2011, 07:03 PM
prince lemon = pl = poe's law

so he wants to date you, conhog and gaffer?

Dang and I was really starting to develop a crush on him......thanks for the bucket of water J.T:salute:

NightTrain
08-15-2011, 08:36 PM
Does he RiverDance? I know a hot redhead that is a sucker for a riverdancer!

chloe
08-15-2011, 08:43 PM
Does he RiverDance? I know a hot redhead that is a sucker for a riverdancer!

Yes he does, and he tangos and he does a cool russian dance, I want to be his agent:cool:

8GaNnVBWafE

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 09:02 PM
Actually I am not single.I am a victim of divorce.:(

Gaffer
08-15-2011, 09:16 PM

Must suck being divorced and not able to get laid or remarry. Maybe you should consider changing sects to one that's a little less restrictive. Me thinks I can understand why your divorced. A man's world, women in their place and all.

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Must suck being divorced and not able to get laid or remarry. Maybe you should consider changing sects to one that's a little less restrictive. Me thinks I can understand why your divorced. A man's world, women in their place and all.
Perhaps I prefer my Christian sect in order to fear God Who is above all.Also I remember my tragic day April 27,2004.Sad part of my life.
Anyway,thanks for advice :)

ConHog
08-15-2011, 09:26 PM

Any mention of family not in context of said poster, is not allowed. Got it?

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 10:17 PM
Deleted by staffI got no sister ConHog :)

chloe
08-15-2011, 10:22 PM
Perhaps I prefer my Christian sect in order to fear God Who is above all.Also I remember my tragic day April 27,2004.Sad part of my life.
Anyway,thanks for advice :)

you divorced 7 days after my birthday.....just some trivia:rolleyes:

ConHog
08-15-2011, 10:36 PM
Any mention of family not in context of said poster, is not allowed. Got it?

Was sorry I posted it when I did and actually meant to edit, so no worries to whoever deleted.

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 10:53 PM
you divorced 7 days after my birthday.....just some trivia:rolleyes:She divorced me actually.I was against divorce.Also it was four days from her birthday.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:00 PM
She divorced me actually.I was against divorce.Also it was four days from her birthday.

Oh I forgot we do have another single lady at the board Miss Kathianne;)

Now Lemon it makes me cry for you that you have to live alone the rest of your life, but darling i also have to do the same because I am too much :rolleyes:

ConHog
08-15-2011, 11:05 PM

Now Lemon it makes me cry for you that you have to live alone the rest of your life, but darling i also have to do the same because I am too much :rolleyes:

Bleh, Stop being negative about yourself. D

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 11:09 PM

That is the law of my Christian beliefs.Even the divorce happened against my will,I can't remarry.Divorce+remarriage is adultery,Mark 10:12.Even I can't take my ex back,if she returns,Deuteronomy 24.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:13 PM
That is the law of my Christian beliefs.Even the divorce happened against my will,I can't remarry.Divorce+remarriage is adultery,Mark 10:12.Even I can't take my ex back,if she returns,Deuteronomy 24.

DO you feel lonesome?

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Bleh, Stop being negative about yourself. D

your right I will try:salute:

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 11:17 PM
DO you feel lonesome?Yes I do.But I fear God Who has a power over me and all of us humans.Maybe it is better suffer on this earth and committing adultery to cure pain,rather of paying a price for adultery is burning and suffering in The Lake of Fire for all the eternity.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:23 PM
Yes I do.But I fear God Who has a power over me and all of us humans.Maybe it is better suffer on this earth and committing adultery to cure pain,rather of paying a price for adultery is burning and suffering in The Lake of Fire for all the eternity.

Perhaps. SO what are your plans now? would you like to join the red cross and help poor people who are stranded in a natural disaster?

Or maybe work in an old folks home ?

Prince Lemon
08-15-2011, 11:29 PM
Perhaps. SO what are your plans now? would you like to join the red cross and help poor people who are stranded in a natural disaster?

Or maybe work in an old folks home ?
Just helping doing some works in the church that I'm attending today.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:32 PM
Just helping doing some works in the church that I'm attending today.

Well Good for you then Sir !:salute:

ConHog
08-15-2011, 11:42 PM
Yes I do.But I fear God Who has a power over me and all of us humans.Maybe it is better suffer on this earth and committing adultery to cure pain,rather of paying a price for adultery is burning and suffering in The Lake of Fire for all the eternity.

I got divorced at 23. If God is mad because I didn't remain celibate after that then He can kiss my ass.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:45 PM
I got divorced at 23. If God is mad because I didn't remain celibate after that then He can kiss my ass.

I don't think God is mad about it.

But I suppose in our own lives it boils down to what we think and how we decide to let it influence us.

If Prince Lemon is telling the truth then its terribly sad for him.

J.T
08-15-2011, 11:53 PM
so he wants to date you, conhog and gaffer?

Dang and I was really starting to develop a crush on him......thanks for the bucket of water J.T:salute:

Huh?

You're a real master of the non sequitur, Chloe.

chloe
08-15-2011, 11:56 PM
Huh?

You're a real master of the non sequitur, Chloe.

What do you mean J.T? you said he is poes law right?