PDA

View Full Version : This brought a smile to my face

jimnyc
05-12-2007, 06:10 AM
It's Saturday morning, and a beautiful day, thought I would post this in here for amusement to entertain a few instead of the humor section. I have a picture of this article on my website, appears to be a legit article in the paper. It was edited in the paper of course, I changed the 'bad' words back to put it in full perspective here. Enjoy!

A radio station was running a competition - words that weren't in the dictionary yet could still be used in a sentence that would make logical sense. The prize was a trip to Bali.

DJ: "96FM here, what's your name?"

Caller: "Hi, my names Dave"

DJ: "Dave, what's your word?"

Caller: "Goan... spelled G-O-A-N, pronounced 'go-an'"

DJ: "You are correct, Dave, 'goan' is not in the dictionary. Now, for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?"

Caller: "Goan fuck yourself!"

The DJ cut the caller of and began taking other calls. They were unsuccessful, then came this contestant:

DJ: "96FM, What's your name?"

Caller: "Hi, my name's Jeff"

DJ: "Jeff, what's your word?"

Caller: "Smee... spelled S-M-E-E, pronounced 'smee'"

DJ: "You arce correct, Jeff, 'smee' is not in the dictionary. Now for a trip to Bali: What sentence can you use that word in that would make sense?"

Caller: "Smee again, Goan fuck yourself!"

jackass
05-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Hhahahaha.

KitchenKitten99
05-12-2007, 09:58 AM
i have seen that somewhere before, but it is still funny. Sounds like something that someone would do on the KQ morning show here.