PDA

View Full Version : Iraq...........Endless Quagmire

OCA
08-15-2011, 03:46 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44141575/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/

Sir Evil
08-15-2011, 03:56 PM
I think there was a time that you may have agreed with going into Iraq but whatever, did you think it would be a in and out operation? Probably would of been best to get out after getting Saddam but still at that point in time it wouldn't have been in and out. Umm, how about a little opinion input instead of posting a article pinhead?

OCA
08-15-2011, 04:02 PM
I think there was a time that you may have agreed with going into Iraq but whatever, did you think it would be a in and out operation? Probably would of been best to get out after getting Saddam but still at that point in time it wouldn't have been in and out. Umm, how about a little opinion input instead of posting a article pinhead?

Yep, should've been go in, get Sadaam and all troops out. We don't have a dog in their fight any longer.

Sir Evil
08-15-2011, 04:07 PM
Yep, should've been go in, get Sadaam and all troops out. We don't have a dog in their fight any longer.

I understand that we wanna leave some structure in a form of government but that will go to hell after we leave anyway, i say leave and let them all kill each other. :laugh:

OCA
08-15-2011, 04:13 PM
I understand that we wanna leave some structure in a form of government but that will go to hell after we leave anyway, i say leave and let them all kill each other. :laugh:

They have been warring in that area for thousands of years, did we really think they would stop and form a democratic government because "America" told them to?:laugh2:

Sir Evil
08-15-2011, 05:04 PM
They have been warring in that area for thousands of years, did we really think they would stop and form a democratic government because "America" told them to?:laugh2:

I don't know so much that because we told them to but rather that the people would want that for their own way of making a better life, problem is I don't think it can ever happen in those middle eastern countries, people live like barbarians over there..:terror: