PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Couple...Mr. And Mrs. OCA.......We Are Both Hot As Hell!

OCA
08-16-2011, 07:23 PM

ConHog
08-16-2011, 07:28 PM

When you gonna post a pic of a hot couple?

Abbey Marie
08-16-2011, 07:41 PM
Very nice. Is Mrs. OCA golden?

chloe
08-16-2011, 07:44 PM
good looking couple I didn't realize you were so young

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:40 PM
When you gonna post a pic of a hot couple?

Either you are queer or impotent................which one?

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:40 PM
Very nice. Is Mrs. OCA golden?

Golden?

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM

I'm not...................its the mediterranean diet and Cretan genes..................the best in the world.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:41 PM

Probably isn't, posted that same picture years ago, probably all washed up now! :laugh2:

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:44 PM
Probably isn't, posted that same picture years ago, probably all washed up now! :laugh2:

LOL - I was thinking she looked okay for a starter girlfriend.............

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:44 PM

Nope...........about the same, just more ripped, she's in the gym more than I am if that tells you anything.

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
LOL - I was thinking she looked okay for a starter girlfriend.............

You couldn't even get a handshake from here, way out of your league. Plus she's smart which is another minus against you.

Post a pic of your wife if you are gonna talk shit Gomer..................let me have at her.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:49 PM
Nope...........about the same, just more ripped, she's in the gym more than I am if that tells you anything.

Tells me that she probably whoops your ass! ;)

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:51 PM
Tells me that she probably whoops your ass! ;)

I loves a strong woman!

Hey remember Janneng's friend Sandy?:laugh2:

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:52 PM
You couldn't even get a handshake from here, way out of your league. Plus she's smart which is another minus against you.

Post a pic of your wife if you are gonna talk shit Gomer..................let me have at her.

Yeah I don't think so gomer. My wife is an ADA the last thing she needs is some idiot to put two and two together and do something which might cost her her job.

Oh, and it wouldn't matter if she was Mrs America, I know for a fact that someone on here , probably you, would rip her, and unlike you and your wife I respect my wife too much to do that to her.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:52 PM
I loves a strong woman!

Hey remember Janneng's friend Sandy?:laugh2:

:laugh2:

She would post a real good pic for ya!

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Yeah I don't think so gomer. My wife is an ADA the last thing she needs is some idiot to put two and two together and do something which might cost her her job.

Oh, and it wouldn't matter if she was Mrs America, I know for a fact that someone on here , probably you, would rip her, and unlike you and your wife I respect my wife too much to do that to her.

Oh so now, in Gomer's book, posting a pic of yourself and your wife is disrespectful?
:alcoholic:
You are a motherfucking douchebag..............turns an innocent thread into a shitfest, is that why you got your ass tossed from USMB?

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:57 PM
Oh so now, in Gomer's book, posting a pic of yourself and your wife is disrespectful?
:alcoholic:
You are a motherfucking douchebag..............turns an innocent thread into a shitfest, is that why you got your ass tossed from USMB?

I made a comment. Next time don't post a picture of your slump buster if you don't want to read comments about her. Simple as that.

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:59 PM
I made a comment. Next time don't post a picture of your slump buster if you don't want to read comments about her. Simple as that.

Slump buster? You must be fucking blind..............you are a disgrace to this board.

The lowest form of life talks shit about other people other than the poster, probably grounds for a ban. We'll find out.

Go fuck yourself...................pogue.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:02 PM
Slump buster? You must be fucking blind..............you are a disgrace to this board.

The lowest form of life talks shit about other people other than the poster, probably grounds for a ban. We'll find out.

Go fuck yourself...................pogue.

Grounds for a ban? YOU posted her pic and called yourself the best looking couple ever, INVITING posters to comment.

You want me to comment on YOU? Okay you look like a Muppet. Happy now?

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 09:03 PM
Lighten up fellas!

you two should do that one-on-one debate, probably go about two posts before it winds up in the steel cage but likely a better place for it. :coffee:

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:05 PM
Grounds for a ban? YOU posted her pic and called yourself the best looking couple ever, INVITING posters to comment.

You want me to comment on YOU? Okay you look like a Muppet. Happy now?

Yeah comment on me next time motherfucker, leave "civilians" out of it. You were probably one of those assholes who fragged civilians for fun over there.

Talk shit about my wife once more and we will have a serious problem, capece?

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Lighten up fellas!

you two should do that one-on-one debate, probably go about two posts before it winds up in the steel cage but likely a better place for it. :coffee:

Piss on that Evil, there are certain things you don't do, in my book this sumbitch is about as standup as Bernie Madof.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:07 PM
Lighten up fellas!

Tell you what. I'll let you arbitrate right now. If in YOUR sole opinion he wasn't opening his wife up for comments by posting a pic of her, I will apologize to him, if however you agree with me that posting her picture on the net means she's fair game, he can go fuck himself.

Your call

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Yeah comment on me next time motherfucker, leave "civilians" out of it. You were probably one of those assholes who fragged civilians for fun over there.

Talk shit about my wife once more and we will have a serious problem, capece?

I said you look like a muppet. What more do you want from me?

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 09:10 PM
I'm nobody here anymore, was just a suggestion. However I think had I been in the position this thread would get locked up. Needs a cool of period when it goes this far.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I'm nobody here anymore, was just a suggestion. However I think had I been in the position this thread would get locked up. Needs a cool of period when it goes this far.

I was asking you as a poster, nothing more.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:11 PM
I said you look like a muppet. What more do you want from me?

Man up and apologize...........if you can do it.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Tell you what. I'll let you arbitrate right now. If in YOUR sole opinion he wasn't opening his wife up for comments by posting a pic of her, I will apologize to him, if however you agree with me that posting her picture on the net means she's fair game, he can go fuck himself.

Your call

I don't really want to get in the middle here but we always did kind of had a rules about family comments, I break that rule once in awhile myself in what I think is fairplay but guess there is no real fairplay when it comes to this. I think the best option here is to let it go, move on to something else.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:14 PM
Man up and apologize...........if you can do it.

I'm sorry you were foolish enough to post a picture of your wife on the message board and title it " we are both so hot"

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Evil did I prove my point about these rabids or what?

I could start a thread on Elmo or Oscar The Grouch and they will come in flamin'!

Same old story.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:16 PM
I don't really want to get in the middle here but we always did kind of had a rules about family comments, I break that rule once in awhile myself in what I think is fairplay but guess there is no real fairplay when it comes to this. I think the best option here is to let it go, move on to something else.

That's a fair enough non answer. LOL

Every board I've ever posted on had family rules to, UNLESS the poster themselves brought the family member into the thread. Clearly OCA brought his wife into the thread.

Just as clearly I was not trying to break board rules, and I DO apologize if I did so.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm sorry you were foolish enough to post a picture of your wife on the message board and title it " we are both so hot"

Fuck yourself lowlife...............you are nothing more than a fucking zero.

Detriment to this board you are, i'll bet the same fate begets you here as USMB.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:19 PM

Every board I've ever posted on had family rules to, UNLESS the poster themselves brought the family member into the thread. Clearly OCA brought his wife into the thread.

Just as clearly I was not trying to break board rules, and I DO apologize if I did so.

You just broke the rules of being a standup guy is all, maybe you are spineless, thats my guess.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:19 PM
I want an apology DIRECTLY to me.

chloe
08-16-2011, 09:20 PM

I took your post as playful kidden obviously his wife is very pretty, men like to rib each other.

I have seen OCA be far more vicious toward RSR and Gaffer in threads so I don't think he should be so sensitive when someone dishes back in the same style as he:rolleyes: just my opinion.

Yes OCA your wife is Very Very Pretty !!!

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 09:23 PM

I'm of no authority here and therefore choose not to act like it.

Obviously you two don't see eye to eye so anything you comment about his wife is not going to be met without a return comment of something harsher. I don't think this thread should go any further so if anyone is looking on.......

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:24 PM
I took your post as playful kidden obviously his wife is very pretty, men like to rib each other.

I have seen OCA be far more vicious toward RSR and Gaffer in threads so I don't think he should be so sensitive when someone dishes back in the same style as he:rolleyes: just my opinion.

Yes OCA your wife is Very Very Pretty !!!

Difference being its to "them" personally, not others. I do not ever bring family into it unless its to use the family member in a non-derogatory way to end up busting on the member.

In Hog's world, which is a fucked up world, if I posted a pic of my children playing he has the right to bust on them.

In my world that makes you a sick fuck.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm of no authority here and therefore choose not to act like it.

Obviously you two don't see eye to eye so anything you comment about his wife is not going to be met without a return comment of something harsher. I don't think this thread should go any further so if anyone is looking on.......

You see Evil? See what i'm saying?

In the lounge of all places!

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:27 PM
Difference being its to "them" personally, not others. I do not ever bring family into it unless its to use the family member in a non-derogatory way to end up busting on the member.

In Hog's world, which is a fucked up world, if I posted a pic of my children playing he has the right to bust on them.

I don't think your wife is attractive. Get the fuck over it. It's called an opinion. I sure don't see you bitching about the people who think she's pretty voicing THEIR opinion. So it isn't commenting on your wife that you object to , it's not having YOUR opinion of her validated that you object to.

chloe
08-16-2011, 09:29 PM

I do believe he was initially ribbing you, If you had posted a pic and your wife was a ugly fat lady he would never have felt confident to joke at you, obviously because your wife looks like a movie star he felt it ok to tease.

He does not come off to me as a person who would like to belittle any women, as there is a huge thread that goes on and on about fat women and dorks and he has never belittled me for being chubby or for the pic of me as a dork that I posted.

I think he was trying to as those men say to bust your (you know) because your wife is not just pretty or ok, she is gorgeous.

But OCA i have seen you say some real mean things to other people like RSR and Gaffer and it was not all in funning around and they had not boasted how handsome or hot they are or there family member is.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 09:31 PM
You see Evil? See what i'm saying?

In the lounge of all places!

Oh man, I'm going back to my own forum! I see the issue, been part of them before on a few occasions. This should end now, any takers?

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:32 PM
I don't think your wife is attractive. Get the fuck over it. It's called an opinion. I sure don't see you bitching about the people who think she's pretty voicing THEIR opinion. So it isn't commenting on your wife that you object to , it's not having YOUR opinion of her validated that you object to.

Nah, its called civility and common courtesy you fucking sick bastard.

Let me see if I can explain it to your common ass: if you go to a party and your buddy shows up with a 300lb sack of shit because he brought her out in public does that give you the right to say "Jesus! she's nasty as fuck"..............or some other snide comment that worms like you like to make.

Hell no! You are gonna keep your comments to yourself because if you speak up it will be rude, everybody will think you are a rude fuck and he's probably gonna break your dumpy ass in two.

Guess your mother didn't raise you right.

Thunderknuckles
08-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Damn shame the thread turned so bad.
OCA, you and your wife are a great looking couple. Is she expecting? (hand on the belly is usually the sign)

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:35 PM
Nah, its called civility and common courtesy you fucking sick bastard.

Let me see if I can explain it to your common ass: if you go to a party and your buddy shows up with a 300lb sack of shit because he brought her out in public does that give you the right to say "Jesus! she's nasty as fuck"..............or some other snide comment that worms like you like to make.

Hell no! You are gonna keep your comments to yourself because if you speak up it will be rude, everybody will think you are a rude fuck and he's probably gonna break your dumpy ass in two.

Guess your mother didn't raise you right.

Correct, but you're neither my buddy nor able to break me in half.

Was that a threat btw?

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:36 PM
I do believe he was initially ribbing you, If you had posted a pic and your wife was a ugly fat lady he would never have felt confident to joke at you, obviously because your wife looks like a movie star he felt it ok to tease.

He does not come off to me as a person who would like to belittle any women, as there is a huge thread that goes on and on about fat women and dorks and he has never belittled me for being chubby or for the pic of me as a dork that I posted.

I think he was trying to as those men say to bust your (you know) because your wife is not just pretty or ok, she is gorgeous.

But OCA i have seen you say some real mean things to other people like RSR and Gaffer and it was not all in funning around and they had not boasted how handsome or hot they are or there family member is.

I don't see it that way.

Again the difference with Laffer and Rino Rules is it "straight to them".................thats the difference. I don';t say Laffer's mom is ugly etc. etc. etc., there are parameters which must be adhered to.

Boasting? Hell yeah! Its the friggin lounge! Its supposed to be fun! I said over the weekend though to a couple people privately "watch, i'll post some innocent shit and boom! they will be right in there flamin'!

Seems i'm a prophet too.

chloe
08-16-2011, 09:41 PM
I don't see it that way.

Again the difference with Laffer and Rino Rules is it "straight to them".................thats the difference. I don';t say Laffer's mom is ugly etc. etc. etc., there are parameters which must be adhered to.

Boasting? Hell yeah! Its the friggin lounge! Its supposed to be fun! I said over the weekend though to a couple people privately "watch, i'll post some innocent shit and boom! they will be right in there flamin'!

Seems i'm a prophet too.

But she is GORGEOUS , I mean seriously, I don't even believe conhog doesnt think so because she IS THAT pretty, You have a very goodlooking wife and should feel proud.

But to be fair: you posted it boasting about how great she is, Now Gaffer and RSR have not posted pics about how great there women are, but if they had I am not convinced 100% that you wouldnt take an opportunity to take a shot at there ladies just cuz you can.

Are you gonna say you wouldnt?

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:42 PM
Correct, but you're neither my buddy nor able to break me in half.

Was that a threat btw?

Jesus................you are thick.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:42 PM
But she is GORGEOUS , I mean seriously, I don't even believe conhog doesnt think so because she IS THAT pretty, You have a very goodlooking wife and should feel proud.

But to be fair: you posted it boasting about how great she is, Now Gaffer and RSR have not posted pics about how great there women are, but if they had I am not convinced 100% that you wouldnt take an opportunity to take a shot at there ladies just cuz you can.

Are you gonna say you wouldnt?

Yes, i'm saying I wouldn't.

OCA
08-16-2011, 09:47 PM
Damn shame the thread turned so bad.
OCA, you and your wife are a great looking couple. Is she expecting? (hand on the belly is usually the sign)

LMFAO! No sir, the dress was tight that night and we had just had a big dinner so I think she was selfconscious about bulging !

That was at a Greek Concert, a singer and his orchestra came over from Athens.

chloe
08-16-2011, 09:48 PM
Yes, i'm saying I wouldn't.

Fair Enough, I wouldn't either but thats me.

Thunderknuckles
08-16-2011, 10:32 PM
LMFAO! No sir, the dress was tight that night and we had just had a big dinner so I think she was selfconscious about bulging !

That was at a Greek Concert, a singer and his orchestra came over from Athens.

While I normally agree with the politics of ConHog, I think he was a too aggressive in his response. That said, don't let it bother you too much. I have seen worse personally.
My wife and I were controversial "celebrities" on a board long dead. She made the mistake of posting a picture of herself pregnant with my first child, a son. Those who did not like us began posting and betting on his stillborn death.
Such is the internet. After dealing with something like that, you get over stupid shit like this pretty quick.

So, now that I've brought this thread to a new low...

Your wife is very beautiful and you are right to be a proud man. I wish nothing but the best in life for the both of you!

ConHog
08-16-2011, 10:41 PM
While I normally agree with the politics of ConHog, I think he was a too aggressive in his response. That said, don't let it bother you too much. I have seen worse personally.
My wife and I were controversial "celebrities" on a board long dead. She made the mistake of posting a picture of herself pregnant with my first child, a son. Those who did not like us began posting and betting on his stillborn death.
Such is the internet. After dealing with something like that, you get over stupid shit like this pretty quick.

Your wife is very beautiful and you are right to be a proud man. I wish nothing but the best in life for the both of you!

Jesus H I was ribbing the guy. OBVIOUSLY that woman is not unattractive and OCA can join the ranks of those of who married out of their league.

THAT being said, I thought that bitch was supposed to be hardcore , and if you post a pic of your woman and call her hot you gotta know some smart ass is going to disagree.

Hell dude, if she really were ugly I would have been embarrassed for the guy and not commented at all.

Kathianne
08-16-2011, 11:41 PM
Wow! Yeah, posting pics in open where those one has bashed have a chance to go at it is probably not a good idea.

I'm locking this now, though when SE suggested such would have been a good idea then.

Abbey Marie
08-17-2011, 07:56 AM

That is one of the absolutely worst things I've heard of on a message board. Your wife must have been horrified. And I thought I had heard it all when a member here once hoped for another's death while he was battling cancer.

jimnyc
08-17-2011, 08:52 AM
Post a picture and brag about those in it and you can expect a few comments. Put others down while continuing to brag, and the comments might get a little "sharper". This is one of the negative aspects of telling the entire board that you are better than them and everything you have is better than theirs!! :coffee:

Thread appropriately closed.