PDA

View Full Version : Member interviews...

jimnyc
08-16-2011, 08:02 PM
We have a few fresh faces; fj1200, Kart Racer, ConHog, OCA is back, Sir Evil is posting a little more, Prince Lemon floated in from the Ukraine. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others right now... Would anyone like to volunteer to be interviewed?

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:32 PM
We have a few fresh faces; fj1200, Kart Racer, ConHog, OCA is back, Sir Evil is posting a little more, Prince Lemon floated in from the Ukraine. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few others right now... Would anyone like to volunteer to be interviewed?

Interview OCA! it would kind of be like this:

Interviewer: So, who is the best deabter in your honest opinion?

OCA: Me of course, I'm the guy they modeled the Dos Equis commercials after...

:laugh2: What an ass....

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:39 PM

There are some things I just won't tell, but ask away.

OCA
08-16-2011, 08:43 PM

I'm an open book......................fire away.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:44 PM
There are some things I just won't tell, but ask away.

Umm, being a vet and all do you think you need any special protection? :laugh2:

Sorry, couldn't help myself on that one!

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:45 PM

An open book... of what, two pages? :laugh2:

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:45 PM
Umm, being a vet and all do you think you need any special protection? :laugh2:

Sorry, couldn't help myself on that one!

Smith & Wesson is all the protection I need brah

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:46 PM
Smith & Wesson is all the protection I need brah

brah? wtf, you hang with dog the bounty hunter? :laugh:

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:49 PM
brah? wtf, you hang with dog the bounty hunter? :laugh:

LOL - Been hangin with some Navy SEAL buddies the last week or so - lost a friend when the helicopter was shot down in Afghan, that's how they talk and you know how it is when people you're around rub off on you.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:51 PM
LOL - Been hangin with some Navy SEAL buddies the last week or so - lost a friend when the helicopter was shot down in Afghan, that's how they talk and you know how it is when people you're around rub off on you.

Sorry to hear that, not a laughing matter at all.

The brah thing makes me laugh on that bounty hunter show, haven't really heard it before that.

ConHog
08-16-2011, 08:55 PM
Sorry to hear that, not a laughing matter at all.

The brah thing makes me laugh on that bounty hunter show, haven't really heard it before that.

No it's not a laughing matter. Dude was bad ass. Obviously, else he wouldn't have been on Team 6 to begin with.

As for the brah thing, it's a surfer thing. I'm originally from Cali and everyone there says it. Hell my uncle has been saying brah for 40 years.

Sir Evil
08-16-2011, 08:58 PM
No it's not a laughing matter. Dude was bad ass. Obviously, else he wouldn't have been on Team 6 to begin with.

As for the brah thing, it's a surfer thing. I'm originally from Cali and everyone there says it. Hell my uncle has been saying brah for 40 years.

Well being from the opposite coast would explain the language barrier!

ConHog
08-16-2011, 09:01 PM
Well being from the opposite coast would explain the language barrier!

Oh definitely, I hear people from Boston or NY talk and I think they are complete foreigners. Funny how that works , these guys all think I sound like the biggest hick ever and I don't even think I have an accent at all.

SassyLady
08-17-2011, 12:29 AM
Oh definitely, I hear people from Boston or NY talk and I think they are complete foreigners. Funny how that works , these guys all think I sound like the biggest hick ever and I don't even think I have an accent at all.

brah? Isn't that something females wear?

Abbey Marie
08-17-2011, 07:48 AM
brah? Isn't that something females wear?

I am as confused as you. :laugh2:

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 11:40 AM
Ask me anything, but as ConHog says, there are things I won't answer for obvious reasons.

And ask me about fj, too. If I don't know the answer I'll just make an answer up!

chloe
08-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Ask me anything, but as ConHog says, there are things I won't answer for obvious reasons.

And ask me about fj, too. If I don't know the answer I'll just make an answer up!

Are you and FJ brothers ?

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Are you and FJ brothers ?

No. :laugh:

I have met fj twice when he's been up in Michigan. I live in South Bend, Indiana area. We know each other on the internet from a subaru forum's political arena and have probably been discussing politics for 3 or 4 years.

I envy fj for his restraint on the internet. I've only seen him froth on one poster who was often non-sensical. I often vehemently disagree with his politics but to me he is the model that all folks who discuss politics should emulate.

I often wish I frothed less often. :shame:

ConHog
08-17-2011, 01:16 PM
No. :laugh:

I have met fj twice when he's been up in Michigan. I live in South Bend, Indiana area. We know each other on the internet from a subaru forum's political arena and have probably been discussing politics for 3 or 4 years.

I envy fj for his restraint on the internet. I've only seen him froth on one poster who was often non-sensical. I often vehemently disagree with his politics but to me he is the model that all folks who discuss politics should emulate.

I often wish I frothed less often. :shame:

Oh for the love of all that is holy, on top of everything else you drive a Subaru to? Please tell me it's atleast a WRX?:laugh:

fj1200
08-17-2011, 02:28 PM
Oh for the love of all that is holy, on top of everything else you drive a Subaru to? Please tell me it's atleast a WRX?:laugh:

I drive two. d'jou gotta problem wid dat?!?

ConHog
08-17-2011, 03:22 PM
I drive two. d'jou gotta problem wid dat?!?

Not if your name is Buffy and you belong to a sorority.

:laugh2:

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 04:09 PM

My car is manly, perhaps more so than me. 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon. 5 spd manual with short shifter. Has the same motor as the WRX but modifed to about 300-320 hp with lowered suspension and aftermarket swaybars and STi Brembo brakes front/rear. It's the family hauler that hauls ass.

And the poster fj used to froth at is a one-Lesbian former racecar driver who drives a modified GT wagon like mine. I'm pretty sure fj was just jealous of her car becz he just drives Imprezzas (not the WRX).

Sir Evil
08-17-2011, 04:15 PM
My car is manly, perhaps more so than me. 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon. 5 spd manual with short shifter.

You live on the edge dude!

ConHog
08-17-2011, 04:39 PM
My car is manly, perhaps more so than me. 2005 Subaru Legacy GT wagon. 5 spd manual with short shifter. Has the same motor as the WRX but modifed to about 300-320 hp with lowered suspension and aftermarket swaybars and STi Brembo brakes front/rear. It's the family hauler that hauls ass.

And the poster fj used to froth at is a one-Lesbian former racecar driver who drives a modified GT wagon like mine. I'm pretty sure fj was just jealous of her car becz he just drives Imprezzas (not the WRX).

1999 Ferrari F355 spider. I bought it at a police auction for cheap.

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 04:43 PM
1999 Ferrari F355 spider. I bought it at a police auction for cheap.

I officially hate you, showoff. :laugh:

At least you have to pay the for the maintenance on that beast! And where does one service a Ferrari in Arkansas?

ConHog
08-17-2011, 04:47 PM
I officially hate you, showoff. :laugh:

At least you have to pay the for the maintenance on that beast! And where does one service a Ferrari in Arkansas?

My dad owns an auto repair shop.

Really it hardly gets driven. Mostly because of cost. It is expensive. But look at her, she's so gorgeous.

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 05:48 PM
Nice ride hog! Since it's a garage queen, what's the mileage? :thumb:

ConHog
08-17-2011, 05:59 PM
Nice ride hog! Since it's a garage queen, what's the mileage? :thumb:

Thanks, it has 28,387 miles on it.

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks, it has 28,387 miles on it. :bsflag:

You must have been driving the hell out of it lately cause the add for the car where it's for sale at a dealership in Woodland Texas says's 23,798 miles on it!!

It even has the same picture at the rear of the dealership that you posted as your own!

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1065115 (http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1065115)

That's the problem with the web. If you can find it so can we! How are Subaru's looking now to ya? :laugh2:

Chloe will be so disappointed. :death:

ConHog
08-17-2011, 06:22 PM
:bsflag:

You must have been driving the hell out of it lately cause the add for the car where it's for sale at a dealership in Woodland Texas says's 23,798 miles on it!!

It even has the same picture at the rear of the dealership that you posted as your own!

http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1065115 (http://www.dupontregistry.com/autos/search/DRauSearchDetails.aspx?itemid=1065115)

That's the problem with the web. If you can find it so can we! How are Subaru's looking now to ya? :laugh2:

Man, here I was trying to look cool to Kart and you busted me LOL , I'm so ashamed :clap:

gabosaurus
08-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Please interview a member who is actually a person and not a figment of someone's imagination.

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 06:26 PM
Man, here I was trying to look cool to Kart and you busted me LOL , I'm so ashamed :clap:

Ohh, I've doubted your claims all along. Your name does start with con!

ConHog
08-17-2011, 06:28 PM

You don't like the CONstitution?

fj1200
08-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Not if your name is Buffy and you belong to a sorority.

I, unlike most of the Subaru owners in a 5 mile radius, do NOT fit the stereotype... and it's not a sorority sister named Buffy. :confused:

:salute:

My car is manly, perhaps more so than me.

Truer words brother. ;)

I'm pretty sure fj was just jealous of her car becz he just drives Imprezzas (not the WRX).

She probably got more chicks than me too. :laugh:

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 07:42 PM

You shall forever be known as the internet BSQueen. :laugh:

You gave up too quick, though. You should've claimed that the picture wasn't your actual car but you just picked the pic from an images search. Plausible deniability. Did you not learn shit from your Seal friends? :laugh:

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 07:45 PM

Who is more pathetic? The man who CLAIMS to own a Ferrari on the internet? Or the person who actually tries to debunk his claim?

Close call I'd say. :laugh:

ConHog
08-17-2011, 07:47 PM
You shall forever be known as the internet BSQueen. :laugh:

You gave up too quick, though. You should've claimed that the picture wasn't your actual car but you just picked the pic from an images search. Plausible deniability. Did you not learn shit from your Seal friends? :laugh:

MEH, I was just trying to pull your leg a little.

BTW - I don't want it known on the open board, but I'll PM you my SEAL friend's name.

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 07:50 PM

You live on the edge dude!

I used to live on the edge. My screenname reflects my old passion. I used to race karts. Try going over 100 mph with your butt just a couple of inches above the ground. I gave up when my Depends started melting due to the seat scraping the ground and getting hot from the friction.

But my Subie is pretty cool. I've cleaned a few BMW M3 clocks with it at autocrosses. Of course, I've also had my clocked cleaned many timres as well!

chloe
08-17-2011, 08:12 PM
:bsflag:

Why would I be disappointed that his dad owns a dealership in woodland texas, I thought it sweet that he tried to be humble and say his dad just owned a local auto repair......wink

ConHog
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM
why would i be disappointed that his dad owns a dealership in woodland texas, i thought it sweet that he tried to be humble and say his dad just owned a local auto repair......wink

lol

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Who is more pathetic? The man who CLAIMS to own a Ferrari on the internet? Or the person who actually tries to debunk his claim?

Close call I'd say. :laugh:

Call me anal about cars! It took 1 search and 1 minute to find the truth.

ConHog
08-17-2011, 08:17 PM
Call me anal about cars! It took 1 search and 1 minute to find the truth.

I think you're just anal. Here I'm trying to give KartBoy shit, and you have to ruin it before it even got started.

But hey, it's all good.

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
I think you're just anal. Here I'm trying to give KartBoy shit, and you have to ruin it before it even got started.

But hey, it's all good.

The next time don't leave forensic evidence behind.....Watch some CSI for C'rist sake!

ConHog
08-17-2011, 08:21 PM
The next time don't leave forensic evidence behind.....Watch some CSI for C'rist sake!

Well holy hell, I didn't think Grissom posted here.

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Well holy hell, I didn't think Grissom posted here.

Iv'e conducted decades of investigations in my labs. I also spend a lot of time in the wild. So I can also track you outdoors if I have to. :eek:

chloe
08-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Iv'e conducted decades of investigations in my labs. I also spend a lot of time in the wild. So I can also track you outdoors if I have to. :eek:

Your kids are cute sunday driver:salute:

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 08:54 PM
Your kids are cute sunday driver:salute:

Thanks, but I'm only renting them.

KartRacerBoy
08-17-2011, 08:59 PM

The "raison d'etre" of his avatar is the dogs immediately BEHIND the kids. :laugh:

No doubt his two dogs Engle and Humperdink.

chloe
08-17-2011, 08:59 PM

Mine used to be cute little sweet angels....and then the teen years came:laugh2:

(my two babies in the avatar)

Prince Lemon
08-17-2011, 09:14 PM
Mine used to be cute little sweet angels....and then the teen years came:laugh2:

(my two babies in the avatar)
Chloe.Are these your kids?

chloe
08-17-2011, 09:15 PM
Chloe.Are these your kids?

Yeah from when they were little they are 15 and 18 now :)

ConHog
08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah from when they were little they are 15 and 18 now :)

Take the pic of your kids down. JT posts here for God's sakes.

chloe
08-17-2011, 09:17 PM
The "raison d'etre" of his avatar is the dogs immediately BEHIND the kids. :laugh:

cute dogs too, my neighbor has dogs that never look brushed kinda mangly looking and they run around the block, but whenever I come home they always greet me so I have dog treats in my car to give them each time they say hello they figured me out easy :laugh2:

chloe
08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Take the pic of your kids down. JT posts here for God's sakes.

ok

ConHog
08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
ok

lol

sundaydriver
08-17-2011, 09:38 PM

Nope, not my dogs either.

This is my dog & his girls. Nope. not my horses belong to the neighbor.

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 04:35 PM

Please interview a member who is actually a person and not a figment of someone's imagination.

A few interviews are possibly in the making. OCA has been interviewed before but we can do another to see what he's been up to in homoland. Kart Racer is on the list... And Gabs, we can interview you again, this way you don't complain that liberals get a raw deal. I might have a "guest" interview you since you won't share any dirty pictures of yourself for me. Maybe we can get your buddy Abbey to do the interview this time?

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 05:44 PM
A few interviews are possibly in the making. OCA has been interviewed before but we can do another to see what he's been up to in homoland. Kart Racer is on the list... And Gabs, we can interview you again, this way you don't complain that liberals get a raw deal. I might have a "guest" interview you since you won't share any dirty pictures of yourself for me. Maybe we can get your buddy Abbey to do the interview this time?

:wtf:

I'm failing to understand the we part, you included yourself in that equation after you put the massive effort in when hitting the submit button?

Screw this, calling Abso and will be back later to...........:blowup:this joint up!

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 05:57 PM
:wtf:

I'm failing to understand the we part, you included yourself in that equation after you put the massive effort in when hitting the submit button?

Screw this, calling Abso and will be back later to...........:blowup:this joint up!

"we" as in the board. Oh man, I can see I'm gonna be banning your sorry ass before the night is out! LOL

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 05:59 PM
"we" as in the board. Oh man, I can see I'm gonna be banning your sorry ass before the night is out! LOL

Shocking! :fu:

chloe
08-19-2011, 06:03 PM

2AwvRzOh4RA :laugh2:

ConHog
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM

Let's have member bans instead of member interviews. :laugh: Every member gets to submit a name for banning that member is then given a thread with a poll. At the end of 24 hours if more than 50% say banned, well then goodbye.

What's the over/under on JT being the first one banned?:laugh2:

Sir Evil
08-19-2011, 06:13 PM
2AwvRzOh4RA :laugh2:

Damn, stepping on my thunder? Jim ask ya to shut me up or what? :laugh2:

darin
08-19-2011, 06:14 PM
I'm volunteering to do the interviewING if anyone is interested. :)

chloe
08-19-2011, 06:33 PM
Damn, stepping on my thunder? Jim ask ya to shut me up or what? :laugh2:

I was calling Jim a Blue Meanie......

Abbey Marie
08-19-2011, 06:35 PM

Jim! You sound jealous! :laugh:

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm volunteering to do the interviewING if anyone is interested. :)

Kart Racer maybe? I'm trying to think of our newer members that have never been interviewed. Maybe give a "better" interview to ConHog too. We have Prince Lemon who has been posting a lot. I see Abso here often but not posting as much. Oh man, I'd like to interview him if he was willing! :coffee:

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Jim! You sound jealous! :laugh:

Because she calls you buddy, or the thought of you 2 hotties getting together, and the conservative spanking the liberal? Oops...

ConHog
08-19-2011, 06:41 PM
Kart Racer maybe? I'm trying to think of our newer members that have never been interviewed. Maybe give a "better" interview to ConHog too. We have Prince Lemon who has been posting a lot. I see Abso here often but not posting as much. Oh man, I'd like to interview him if he was willing! :coffee:

I'm willing to answer more questions.

Maybe someone could ask me better questions than "Umm duh all your Arkansas people drink moonshine and drive jacked up trucks don't ya?"

Come on, someone who is NOT caught in a life long slump interview me.

Abbey Marie
08-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Because she calls you buddy, or the thought of you 2 hotties getting together, and the conservative spanking the liberal? Oops...

:laugh:

jimnyc
08-19-2011, 07:00 PM
Just replied to a post and realized we should add "Thunderknuckles" to our short list as well....

Kathianne
08-19-2011, 10:57 PM
I thought SE did a great job with fj, I really enjoyed reading about his name and bike. I'd like to know some more about those renovations! Pics would be good too!

KartRacerBoy
08-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Just replied to a post and realized we should add "Thunderknuckles" to our short list as well....

If nothing else becz he's got the best username on this site! :beer:

Binky
08-21-2011, 05:27 PM
Interview OCA! it would kind of be like this:

Interviewer: So, who is the best deabter in your honest opinion?

OCA: Me of course, I'm the guy they modeled the Dos Equis commercials after...

:laugh2: What an ass....

The man in those commericals is so darn hot it would certainly be diffifcult for any man to come close to being him. He's been in the movie and tv industries for decades.

Jonathan Goldsmith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://www.debatepolicy.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=12&ved=0CB8QFjABOAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FJonatha n_Goldsmith&ei=JIVRTrDMMY-I0QHZ5omODw&usg=AFQjCNE3Vsb7h4AJQ_IOCHSgQjsUPN4ImQ) http://www.surfcanyon.com/search/images/bullseye.bmp<CITE>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Goldsmith</CITE>Cached (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:LRdNcW2kYsQJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Goldsmith+What+is+the+actor's+name+of+the +dos+equis+commercials&cd=12&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com) - Similar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search?hl=en&biw=1600&bih=570&q=related:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Goldsmith+What+is+the+actor's+name+of+the +dos+equis+commercials&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=JIVRTrDMMY-I0QHZ5omODw&ved=0CCIQHzABOAo)- Block all en.wikipedia.org results (http://www.debatepolicy.com/#)

Not helpful? You can block en.wikipedia.org results when you're signed in to search.en.wikipedia.org

Other names, Jonathan Lippe. Occupation, Actor ... He is best known for appearing in television commercials for Dos Equis beer, beginning in 2006, ...

<TBODY>

http://www.surfcanyon.com/search/images/close.gif Real-time recommendations based on your activity:

The Most Interesting Man in the World - Wikipedia, the free ... (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World) (from page 2)http://www.surfcanyon.com/search/images/bullseye.bmp<CITE>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World</CITE>Cached (http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:99xf8vZlJPoJ:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World+What+is+the+ actor's+name+of+the+dos+equis+commercials+What+is+ the+actor's+name+of+the+dos+equis+commercials&cd=8&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com) - Similar (http://www.debatepolicy.com/search?hl=en&as_qdr=all&q=related:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Interesting_Man_in_the_World+What+is+the+ actor's+name+of+the+dos+equis+commercials+What+is+ the+actor's+name+of+the+dos+equis+commercials&tbo=1&sa=X&ei=z4NRTofQL8Xq0gGg9JnfBg&ved=0CFgQHzAH)
Actor Jonathan Goldsmith plays the Most Interesting Man in the World ...

</TBODY>