PDA

View Full Version : Are these quotes racist? Would a person or group who said them be racist?

J.T
08-17-2011, 02:38 PM
Whites are a superior and God-like species of humanity.

A non-White soul comes from the three satanic spheres, while the European soul stems from holiness

How would you feel about Congress passing a bill to praise the great person who said this after they died? How would you feel about the president praising such a person?

. (http://www.israel-palestinenews.org/2011/04/obama-honors.html)

If a White man needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-White passing by to save him? Yes, a White life has an infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about European life than non-White life

Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-White soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the White soul stems from holiness... A White man was not created for some purpose; he himself is the ourpose, since the substance of all emenatons was created to serve the White man

. (http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=3626)

Sir Evil
08-17-2011, 02:41 PM
I'm guessing you have body parts in your freezer, you ain't wired right....

logroller
08-18-2011, 10:54 AM
Whites are a superior and God-like species of humanity.

A non-White soul comes from the three satanic spheres, while the European soul stems from holiness

How would you feel about Congress passing a bill to praise the great person who said this after they died? How would you feel about the president praising such a person?

. (http://www.israel-palestinenews.org/2011/04/obama-honors.html)

If a White man needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-White passing by to save him? Yes, a White life has an infinite value. There is something infinitely more holy and unique about European life than non-White life

Two contrary types of soul exist, a non-White soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the White soul stems from holiness... A White man was not created for some purpose; he himself is the ourpose, since the substance of all emenatons was created to serve the White man

It appears JT has joined the race(no pun intended) for king of quote fucking. The quotes above are from a Hasidic Jewish cult leader, 'The Great Rebbe' Menachem Mendel Schneerson, whose quotes specified Jews vs Gentiles, and not non-whites. http://www.henrymakow.com/chabad.html
(http://www.henrymakow.com/chabad.html)
Nice try JT, but perhaps you should stick to viral emails.

J.T
08-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Are you saying those aren't racist statements, log? Or that they're only racist if White people say it? Is that why you refused to condemn such statements- because you support Jewish supremacism?

ConHog
08-18-2011, 03:48 PM
Are you saying those aren't racist statements, log? Or that they're only racist if White people say it? Is that why you refused to condemn such statements- because you support Jewish supremacism?

I think he was saying you are a loser.

J.T
08-18-2011, 04:38 PM
I'm amazed how many of you racists there are on this board :0

Sir Evil
08-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I'm amazed how many of you racists there are on this board :0

Shut up nigga! :laugh2:

ConHog
08-18-2011, 05:52 PM
Shut up nigga! :laugh2:

And once again JT gets knocked the fuck out.

logroller
08-18-2011, 09:54 PM

Pretty sure I was quite clear in what I said. You misquoted someone, intentionally i believe, to color the comment under different terms. What people say, how they say it and the context in which it is said certainly matters. As Chris Rock says, If you're white and you get mugged in toy store on Christmas Eve by a black person between the hours of 10 and midnight, then you can say nigger, you get a pass. :laugh:

I tried to joke with you, but you insist on asking a question which is rhetorical at best, like saying "Do you think bashing puppies over rocks should be taught in schools?"Of course not, and of course those comments are racist. Having read a variety of your posts, on a very in-depth subjects, I know you are capable of more insightful, not necessarily less incite-ful, discussion and I would be doing the world a disservice if I just ignored it. But carry on if you must, just don't expect me to take you very seriously. Cheers.

J.T
08-18-2011, 10:09 PM
Pretty sure I was quite clear in what I said. You misquoted someone, intentionally i believe, to color the comment under different terms.
What 'different terms'? It's 'different' to be a racist if you're a Jew? Why's that? Because you agree with the statements?

The links are in the OP, btw.

What people say, how they say it and the context in which it is said certainly matters
In what context is it okay to say that all other races exist solely to serve the master race? In what conctext is it okay to say the souls of one race are holy and all other races are necessarily evil?

logroller
08-18-2011, 10:43 PM
What 'different terms'? It's 'different' to be a racist if you're a Jew? Why's that? Because you agree with the statements?

The links are in the OP, btw.
In what context is it okay to say that all other races exist solely to serve the master race? In what conctext is it okay to say the souls of one race are holy and all other races are necessarily evil?
I'm not mad at ya; I just expect more from you. Perhaps I should lower my expectations.

Let me just say, I think these quotes are stupid. I feel about them the way i feel about those who say they are chosen to board some starship coming to save them from the demise of civilization.However, I understand the Jews to be one of the most oppressed peoples on Earth. God's chosen just seem to catch a lot of hell. As for when its OK to be racist, in specific cases it may be necessary; for example, the anti japanese movement during WWII. It's far too difficult to root through all the details, same with terrorism. Profiling is a proven means of suppressing a perceived threat. Of course this is inherently prone to error, but I've always believed its better to error on the side of caution, so long as the juice is worth the squeeze.

J.T
08-18-2011, 10:48 PM
I understand the Jews to be one of the most oppressed peoples on Earth.
:lol:
Tell it to the Palestinians. Or those victimized in Russia after the Jews got the whole Soviet bit going. They brag about controlling Hollywood and have a disproportionate presence in the world's largest banking and financial institutions. Not to mention 200+ years of controlling the slave trade.

Perhaps they wouldn't get kicked out of every country on Earth if the damn parasites weren't always talking about how everyone else was made to serve them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

logroller
08-19-2011, 02:23 AM
:lol:
Tell it to the Palestinians. Or those victimized in Russia after the Jews got the whole Soviet bit going. They brag about controlling Hollywood and have a disproportionate presence in the world's largest banking and financial institutions. Not to mention 200+ years of controlling the slave trade.

Perhaps they wouldn't get kicked out of every country on Earth if the damn parasites weren't always talking about how everyone else was made to serve them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmiAR5nvJE

Ohhhh the audacity of Jews to be successful in business, fiscally wise and look out for their own interests. :rolleyes:

Maybe, just maybe, if the palestinians could learn a way to motivate the Islamic people without sectarian violence; they'd be more successful than the Jews, as they certainly have an advantage in population numbers. Quite frankly, the same goes for all walks-- Man up and take responsibility for one's own destiny, instead of blaming for their own lack of cohesion.

Jews, the money lenders, set up the Soviet system? And 200 yrs of controlling the slave trade, sounds like some Illuminati crap. People with resources (not just Jews) have always sought to increase and protect their assets. It hasn't always been bah mitzvas and blowjobs for these people. I seem to recall something about Jews sent to death, er I mean [I]work camps in Europe, or was that just in one of those Jewish media outlets. Let us go back a little further and remember the Jews were slaves themselves. the inquisition. Hmmm. Seems this oppress the Jews thing isn't all that new, and they still found a way to remain a powerful force.

To quote a Kevin Smith movie " Hey, I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule."

PS With regards to the "parasites" metaphor, how's that thousand year reich moving along?

fj1200
08-19-2011, 04:54 AM
... if the damn parasites...

Is this quote racist? Would the person who said it be racist?

logroller
08-20-2011, 01:20 AM
Is this quote racist? Would the person who said it be racist?

When in comes to quote f'ing, you are the king :bow2:

Gunny
08-20-2011, 01:11 PM

In proper context, they are not racist statements. It's just another of your attempts to make some sideways point where none exists.

J.T
08-20-2011, 03:50 PM
In proper context, they are not racist statements.
Really? And in what context is it not racist to say all other races have evil souls were made by God to serve the master race, which has holy souls?

logroller
08-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Really? And in what context is it not racist to say all other races have evil souls were made by God to serve the master race, which has holy souls?

the afterlife.

Gunny
08-21-2011, 08:33 AM

You could probably start at the part where Judaism is a religion, not a race, regardless how they wish to present themselves. Then you could move on to the part where they are obviously religion biased statements, not racist.

After that, you can present the Judeo-Christian religion which claims some other religion/denomination within Judeo-Christianity presents another religion/denomination as "the only way". Would be rather self-defeating, no?

Point is, this guy's doing nothing more than anyone, to include you and your religion of disbelief and hate; so, there's nothing really to see here.

J.T
08-21-2011, 03:52 PM
You could probably start at the part where Judaism is a religion, not a race, regardless how they wish to present themselves.

So Jews are liars and deceivers? When Jews say they used DNA analysis to identify those bodies in a European well as Jewish, they were outright lying, as Jews are wont to do?

After that, you can present the Judeo-Christian religion
Is this some new cult somewhere? Christianity, in all its numerous sects, is not Judaism, though it derives from it.

Gunny
08-21-2011, 04:38 PM
So Jews are liars and deceivers? When Jews say they used DNA analysis to identify those bodies in a European well as Jewish, they were outright lying, as Jews are wont to do?

Is this some new cult somewhere? Christianity, in all its numerous sects, is not Judaism, though it derives from it.

You sure are trying to get a lot of mileage out of things that haven't been posted.

How hard is it to find semite DNA in a European, do you think? From what I see, quite a LOT of people need to figure out what the word "race" means. Race is NOT a synonym for ethnicity, but you'd think it was nowadays the way people ignorantly use the word.

I don't see that any religious fundamentalist group has lied any more nor less than you do. Matter of fact, you rival any fire n brimstone tent revivalist I've ever heard.