PDA

View Full Version : update on oldest son living with dad for those wondering how that's going....

Trinity
08-17-2011, 06:58 PM
:laugh: I was waiting for it...........here it comes......mom he is an a#$hole and he has no common sense what so ever....and let me tell you about the time I checked his A%#.....and he drinks all the time even after almost dying from a bleeding ulcer that was hemorrhaging...and did you know before he got laid off that he had a life insurance policy and me and my brother would have gotten $50,000.00 a piece and been better off if he would have died that day.....(wow I was blown away with the implications of that statement)

and on and on he goes....

I said well, I tried to tell you all of this a year and a half ago, before you moved in with him....but what do I know I'm just mom.

So I asked him, when do you want to move back home? He said well I really like my school and my friends, and I love living over there I just don't love it living in that house, if I'm not at the house, I'm good.

I told him, I completely understand and when you finally reach that point of "I'M DONE" all you have to do is call me and I will go file the papers. He said ok.....

I anticipate getting that call in the next 6 months....

Gaffer
08-17-2011, 07:36 PM
I give it 3 months.

Too bad the ulcer didn't get him, maybe next time.

ConHog
08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
My son doesn't even know his mom; not that he's missing much.