PDA

View Full Version : Another Case Proves 'Justice System' is a Racket

J.T
08-17-2011, 09:20 PM
In an ongoing corruption scandal (http://citizensvoice.com/news/ciavarella-timeline-1.1187108#axzz1VINwSG2l) that implicated more than 30 state and local government officials and contractors, Ciavarella, in a "kids for cash" scheme, was accused of sentencing juveniles to Pennsylvania Child Care and Western Pennsylvania Child Care detention centers in exchange for cash payments. Ciavarella was convicted of accepting a payment of nearly $1 million from the juvenile detention centers' builder.
http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/watch-juvenile-judge-appeal-stiff-sentence/story?id=14318848

Clearly, we need to privatize more prisons- more privatization will fix everything

Sir Evil
08-17-2011, 09:21 PM
Shut up J.T... :rolleyes:

ConHog
08-18-2011, 08:06 PM

But if JT shut up, then OCA would be the only troll to make fun of.

KartRacerBoy
08-19-2011, 10:58 AM

Hey! Don't forget about me! :dance:

darin
08-19-2011, 11:43 AM

Hey! Don't forget about me! :dance:

This is an example of a thread where the replies are FAR BETTER than the OP. :)

KartRacerBoy
08-19-2011, 02:03 PM
This is an example of a thread where the replies are FAR BETTER than the OP. :)

Actually, the story in this case is pretty horrendous. A Pennsylvania juvenile judge took payments from the company running the juvenile detention center for every kid he sent there. Hundreds of kids got sent there that wouldn't have been sent into dentention absent the kickback payments. This judge and the executives that owned the detention center deserve to rot in hell.

I don't think it's a story about why privatization is bad so much as it is a story about criminal behavior. There are lots of reasons privatization can run amok, but this isn't really one of them, IMO. This is about an evil man or evil men.

ConHog
08-19-2011, 03:00 PM
Actually, the story in this case is pretty horrendous. A Pennsylvania juvenile judge took payments from the company running the juvenile detention center for every kid he sent there. Hundreds of kids got sent there that wouldn't have been sent into dentention absent the kickback payments. This judge and the executives that owned the detention center deserve to rot in hell.

I don't think it's a story about why privatization is bad so much as it is a story about criminal behavior. There are lots of reasons privatization can run amok, but this isn't really one of them, IMO. This is about an evil man or evil men.

Oh but grasshopper, you fail to recognize the reason JT even made this thread to begin with. If JT can think of ANY excuse to bash Christians, LEOs, homosexuals, non whites, women, or basically any other group that he himself is not a member of well then he is going to take that shot, no matter how tenuous the connection.