View Full Version : The Gabby Thread

chloe
08-18-2011, 01:08 PM
A place to Gab when none of the topics are thriving

How is ya all today?

gabosaurus
08-18-2011, 01:16 PM
I am REALLY disappointed! I thought this thread was about me... :(

But I suppose I could hijack it and make it a thread to talk about me.
So go ahead, talk about me if you want. :cool:

Gaffer
08-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Doin good. Just got back from the store. It's really hot today. Worst part for me is lugging all the bags in. Had to replenish my pop and chocolate milk supply. Picked up fried chicken legs for supper.

chloe
08-18-2011, 01:19 PM
I am REALLY disappointed! I thought this thread was about me... :(

But I suppose I could hijack it and make it a thread to talk about me.
So go ahead, talk about me if you want. :cool:

I have missed you. Jim doesn't believe me about you wanting his pictures.....:rolleyes:

he called me a pinnocio.....

chloe
08-18-2011, 01:20 PM
Doin good. Just got back from the store. It's really hot today. Worst part for me is lugging all the bags in. Had to replenish my pop and chocolate milk supply. Picked up fried chicken legs for supper.

Any new gossip at peyton place?:laugh2:

Gaffer
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Any new gossip at peyton place?:laugh2:

LOL they booted out some of the riff raff and things have been relatively quiet since.

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 12:42 AM
Yeah ... ..every day is like a soap opera at my office ... one of the head honchos has two daughters working there and the three of them make a nasty, spiteful hateful clique and it's interesting to see how the other head honcho is dealing with it.

Other than that ... got my claws sharpened and painted today ... going for a two hour massage tomorrow. Gardening/mowing on Saturday and hanging in the hammock on Sunday.

chloe
08-19-2011, 01:00 AM
Yeah ... ..every day is like a soap opera at my office ... one of the head honchos has two daughters working there and the three of them make a nasty, spiteful hateful clique and it's interesting to see how the other head honcho is dealing with it.

Other than that ... got my claws sharpened and painted today ... going for a two hour massage tomorrow. Gardening/mowing on Saturday and hanging in the hammock on Sunday.

Can you post a pic of yourself in a bikini hanging in the hammock? Sir Evil asked me to ask you:rolleyes:

chloe
08-19-2011, 01:01 AM
LOL they booted out some of the riff raff and things have been relatively quiet since.

What about the creepy anti-social, is he still there?:laugh2:

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 01:08 AM
Can you post a pic of yourself in a bikini hanging in the hammock? Sir Evil asked me to ask you:rolleyes:

I wish ... but I don't usually wear one while laying in the hammock! :laugh:

J.T
08-19-2011, 02:30 AM
Bored. The recent Republicans debates and such have failed to entertain me. I am very disappointed in the field. At this point, I'm debating whether to vote for Crowley or Cthulhu.

Waiting for funds to arrive to purchase textbooks and wondering how humanity has survived so long and remained the dominant species on this planet when most of them are just so damn stupid.

fj1200
08-19-2011, 05:00 AM
Waiting for funds to arrive to purchase textbooks and wondering how humanity has survived so long and remained the dominant species on this planet when most of them are just so damn stupid.

Says as he waits to buy books with someone else's money. :rolleyes:

Monkeybone
08-19-2011, 06:29 AM
I wish ... but I don't usually wear one while laying in the hammock! :laugh: that picture would be ok as well

oh.. my brain read that you don't wear anything in the hammock.

DragonStryk72
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
I went to my first scout meeting in 14 years last night. Since I'm back in Albany, I decided to go check out my old troop, and help out with Scouts. I don't really have any other social life at this point, and it always feels good to help out.

chloe
08-19-2011, 11:59 AM
Bored. The recent Republicans debates and such have failed to entertain me. I am very disappointed in the field. At this point, I'm debating whether to vote for Crowley or Cthulhu.

what are you majoring in?

chloe
08-19-2011, 12:01 PM
I went to my first scout meeting in 14 years last night. Since I'm back in Albany, I decided to go check out my old troop, and help out with Scouts. I don't really have any other social life at this point, and it always feels good to help out.

how are things coming along>?

Gaffer
08-19-2011, 12:21 PM
What about the creepy anti-social, is he still there?:laugh2: Yeah I'm still here. I'm not that creepy tho.

J.T
08-19-2011, 07:45 PM
Yeah I'm still here. I'm not that creepy tho.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLPZmPaHme0

SassyLady
08-19-2011, 10:30 PM
that picture would be ok as well

oh.. my brain read that you don't wear anything in the hammock.

:slap:

:laugh2:

Lured you right into my trap said the spider to the fly!

J.T
08-20-2011, 12:16 AM
:slap:

:laugh2:

Lured you right into my trap said the spider to the fly!

How I picture Sassylady:

SassyLady
08-20-2011, 12:33 AM
How I picture Sassylady:

Yep...close, but with blond hair. :coffee:

chloe
08-24-2011, 06:14 PM
I had my required diversity class, I'm taking race & ethnicity.

Gunny
08-25-2011, 07:51 AM

The stupidest ones are the ones who think they're smarter than the average bear and call everyone else stupid.

ConHog
08-25-2011, 08:41 AM
Says as he waits to buy books with someone else's money. :rolleyes:

I thought the same exact thing when I read his post.

Dollars to donuts JT is one of those lifetime students.

ConHog
08-25-2011, 08:42 AM
The stupidest ones are the ones who think they're smarter than the average bear and call everyone else stupid.

Reading JT's post one has to wonder why he refers to humans as they , instead of us.

NightTrain
08-25-2011, 09:34 AM
Hi guys and girls.

I've been bouncing all over Alaska to exotic places like Hoonah, Petersburg, Ketchikan, Craig, Klawock, Wrangell, Kodiak, Juneau, Valdez, Fairbanks, Delta, Tok and a ton more, with stops to every cell site in between.

It's been fun but there's a lot more fun to be had before the snow flies.

The weather hasn't been cooperating with the needed helicopter flights to the tops of mountains but that's part of the game.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Summer.

fj1200
08-25-2011, 09:44 AM
I've been bouncing all over Alaska to exotic places like Hoonah...

Long time... but I thought you were the designated systems guy for the Palin bus tour. Oh well. :poke:

chloe
08-25-2011, 09:47 AM
Hi guys and girls.

I've been bouncing all over Alaska to exotic places like Hoonah, Petersburg, Ketchikan, Craig, Klawock, Wrangell, Kodiak, Juneau, Valdez, Fairbanks, Delta, Tok and a ton more, with stops to every cell site in between.

The weather hasn't been cooperating with the needed helicopter flights to the tops of mountains but that's part of the game.

sounds busy in a good way.

ConHog
08-25-2011, 10:33 AM
Hi guys and girls.

That sounds awesome.

chloe
08-31-2011, 06:32 PM
What religion are you, if no religion where do you stand are you Atheist, Agnostic, what?

ConHog
08-31-2011, 06:36 PM
What religion are you, if no religion where do you stand are you Atheist, Agnostic, what?

Where did that come from? LOL

chloe
08-31-2011, 06:45 PM
Where did that come from? LOL

It's a thread for small talk, I just wondered, specific religions or non that people were adhering to in there mind.

Kathianne
09-01-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi guys and girls.

Hey NT!
I figured you've been busy with work and family. Hope that you've been taking lots of pics to share with us during long, winter posts!

chloe
09-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Now I am distracting myself from writing a paper for class.

chloe
09-19-2011, 04:54 PM
survived this mornings school test.....I was iffy on 10 questions out of 60......:laugh2:

Gaffer
09-19-2011, 05:19 PM
survived this mornings school test.....I was iffy on 10 questions out of 60......:laugh2:

That's not bad. And you probably got some of them right even if guessing. Probably got a B and now you know how the tests will go in the future.

chloe
09-19-2011, 05:23 PM
That's not bad. And you probably got some of them right even if guessing. Probably got a B and now you know how the tests will go in the future.

Well I gotta go to a lecture tonight and write a report about it......so adios for now:salute:

chloe
09-24-2011, 11:50 AM
XOGWbzUM-y8

chloe
09-24-2011, 11:54 AM
SvVqWqi36vE

chloe
09-24-2011, 12:01 PM
BqehD7qRug8 :laugh2:

chloe
09-24-2011, 12:11 PM
PVFB4lKjIQU